Where is the Ynb branch in Yukon Oklahoma?
The Ynb branch in Yukon is located at 401 Elm Street Yukon, Oklahoma.
Table of Contents
Ynb Branch Location in 401 Elm Street Yukon, Oklahoma
Ynb was established in Apr 19, 1912 and headquartered in 401 Elm Street Yukon, Oklahoma 73099. Ynb became a member of the FDIC insurance at Jan 1, 1934.
401 Elm Street Yukon, Oklahoma is one of Ynb branch offices located in Yukon Oklahoma. Ynb Yukon Branch has been providing services to customers from the time Apr 19, 1912. You can reach this Ynb Yukon Branch via customer service number (405) 354-5281.
Ynb Yukon Branch offers regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services you can visit Ynb official website www.ynbok.com.
Ynb Hours in 401 Elm Street Yukon, Oklahoma
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
Ynb Address Map in 401 Elm Street Yukon, Oklahoma
Ynb in 401 Elm Street Yukon, Oklahoma (FAQs)
What is Ynb Phone Number in 401 Elm Street Yukon, Oklahoma?
The phone number of Ynb is (405) 354-5281.
What is Ynb Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Ynb is www.ynbok.com.
What is the Post Code of Ynb in 401 Elm Street Yukon, Oklahoma?
What Time Does Ynb Open and Close in Yukon Branch – 401 Elm Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:30 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:30 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:30 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:30 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 4:30 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Ynb to Another in Yukon Branch – 401 Elm Street
There are many reasons you may have to transfer funds from Ynb within Yukon in another. Maybe you’re moving to an entirely new location and require to close your old Ynb account and start a new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to save on charges. No matter what the case, this is actually very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how to transfer funds from bank to another:
1. Log into your online Ynb banking account.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer money as well as making payments. This might be called something different depending on the bank you use However, it will be located in the main menu menu of your online banking portal.
3. Input the routing code of the second bank. This is the nine digit code that is used to identify the bank. It is available on the website of the other bank or on your checkbook.
4. Input the number of your account that you wish to transfer money to. This information can also be located on the bank’s website , or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount you’d like to transfer.
6. Review the information to ensure it’s correct, and then hit the submit button or verify.
The process differs slightly in the case of transferring funds between accounts at the exact same institution. In that case, you usually don’t need to enter a routing number because the funds will remain in the same bank.
The whole process should only take a few minutes and , once completed, the funds will typically be accessible in the second account in just one day.
How to Open a Ynb Account in Yukon Branch – 401 Elm Street
There are some things you need to be aware of before you can create an Ynb account. The first thing you need to do is select the correct Ynb account. There are numerous Ynb accounts available and it’s essential to research your options before you pick the one that is the best for you.
After you’ve selected a Ynb account then the next step is to collect all the necessary documents. That includes documents like your Social Security number, photo ID and proof of address. Also, you’ll need at minimum $25 to open up an account.
Once you’ve got all the documents required It’s time to set the stage for opening up your account! It’s easy and takes only a few minutes. All you need complete is to fill in an application and then deposit the funds in the bank account.
Now that you know how to create a Ynb account There’s no reason to not start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Ynb Account
There is no age for opening an Ynb account. Certain credit unions or banks might require that you are 18 years old. However, others allow the opening of accounts at any age with a parent or guardian as a co-signer.
If you’re not yet 18 and would like to create an Ynb account, you must bring an adult or guardian to ensure that they can be a joint owner of the account. This will allow them to have the ability to watch your account activity and help you to control your finances with prudence. When you turn 18, you’ll have the ability to take complete control of your account and make all of the decisions for yourself.
The ideal time to start thinking about opening an Ynb account is when you begin to earn income through a part-time work, allowance, or other sources. This gives you the opportunity to start saving and learning how to manage your money prior to when you have to utilize it for more complicated financial transactions like taking out a loan or using credit cards.
How to Close a Ynb Account in Yukon Branch – 401 Elm Street
It’s a big hassle to shut down an Ynb account. Here are some suggestions to make it easier.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding payments.
2. Contact Ynb and request that you shut down your bank account.
3. Follow the instructions attentively.
4. Withdraw any remaining money in the balance.
5. You can cancel any direct debits or standing orders that are linked to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards that are associated with the account.
7. Make sure you receive an email confirmation from Ynb to confirm that the businessname account was closed.