Where is the Ynb branch in Yukon Oklahoma?
The Ynb branch in Yukon is located at 235 South Yukon Parkway Yukon, Oklahoma.
Table of Contents
Ynb Branch Location in 235 South Yukon Parkway Yukon, Oklahoma
Ynb was established in Apr 19, 1912 and headquartered in 401 Elm Street Yukon, Oklahoma 73099. Ynb became a member of FDIC insured at Jan 1, 1934.
235 South Yukon Parkway Yukon, Oklahoma is one of Ynb branch offices located in Yukon Oklahoma. Ynb Yukon Branch has provided service to these customers since Mar 11, 1999. You can contact this Ynb Yukon Branch through customer service phone number (405) 350-2520.
Ynb Yukon Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking you can visit Ynb official website www.ynbok.com.
Ynb Hours in 235 South Yukon Parkway Yukon, Oklahoma
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Ynb Address Map in 235 South Yukon Parkway Yukon, Oklahoma
Ynb in 235 South Yukon Parkway Yukon, Oklahoma (FAQs)
What is Ynb Phone Number in 235 South Yukon Parkway Yukon, Oklahoma?
The phone number of Ynb is (405) 350-2520.
What is Ynb Online Banking Website?
Official website for Ynb is www.ynbok.com.
What is the Post Code of Ynb in 235 South Yukon Parkway Yukon, Oklahoma?
What Time Does Ynb Open and Close in Yukon Branch – 235 South Yukon Parkway
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:30 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:30 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:30 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:30 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 4:30 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Ynb to Another in Yukon Branch – 235 South Yukon Parkway
There are many ways to transfer money to Ynb to another one in Yukon.
1. The most common way is to make use of the wire transfer. This is where the Ynb will transfer the funds electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will then show up in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring money is through the ACH transfer. This is when the Ynb will connect with one another via the ACH network, and then the money is transferred in this manner. This usually takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. You could also make use of a service like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money to Ynb to another. These are typically instant and you can even create them to transfer cash on a regular basis.
4. You can also simply withdraw money from Ynb and then deposit it into the other. This may not be the best choice if you’re transferring a large amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you’re in need of cash quickly.
How to Open a Ynb Account in Yukon Branch – 235 South Yukon Parkway
There are a few points you should know prior to opening an Ynb account. This helpful guide will walk you through the steps to help you open the Ynb account without any stress.
The first thing to determine is what kind of Ynb account you want to open. There are numerous types of Ynb accounts, which is why it’s important to choose the one that’s best for you. Conduct some research and look at various Ynb accounts to find the one that is best suited to your requirements.
Once you’ve chosen an Ynb account, your next task is gathering the necessary documents. Most Ynb accounts will require basic information , such as your name, address as well as your Social Security number. It is also possible to provide proof of income or identification.
Once you have all required documents The second step would be to actually create the account. It can be done on the internet by phone, online, or in person at the branch location. When you open an account, you’ll be required to deposit your initial funds. It’s usually a small amount of money that is like $25.
After your account is open, you’ll need to start using it. This includes making deposits and withdrawals when needed. You’ll also need to keep track of the balance of your account to ensure you don’t overdraw your account.
Making a Ynb account is a straightforward procedure, but you need to be patient and choose the right Ynb account for your needs. With a little research and preparation, you can create an account with no anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Ynb Account
You can open an Ynb account as soon as you have the Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement, although most banks require that you are at minimum 18 years old in order to create an account on your own. Certain banks might permit you to create a joint bank account with parents or guardians in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Ynb Account in Yukon Branch – 235 South Yukon Parkway
It may seem like a daunting process to complete, but closing an Ynb accounts is easy. The steps to follow need to take:
1. Take your documents. You’ll require the current Ynb statement, as well as an unpaid check from the account you want to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account over the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative will likely request your account number and other information that can be used to identify you. They might also inquire about what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Cancel any automatic payments. If you’ve got any automated payments set up on this account, make sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. After the account has been closed, you’ll need to withdraw any funds that remain.