Where is the Wray State Bank branch in Windsor Colorado?
Its Wray State Bank branch in Windsor is located at 1130 Main Street Windsor, Colorado.
Table of Contents
Wray State Bank Branch Location in 1130 Main Street Windsor, Colorado
Wray State Bank was established in Apr 11, 1977 and headquartered in 300 Clay Street Wray, Colorado 80758. Wray State Bank became a member of FDIC insured at Apr 11, 1977.
1130 Main Street Windsor, Colorado is one of Wray State Bank branch offices in Windsor Colorado. Wray State Bank Windsor Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Jul 11, 2011. Contact the Wray State Bank Windsor Branch via customer service number (970) 674-1488.
Wray State Bank Windsor Branch offers regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services you can visit Wray State Bank official website www.wraystatebank.com.
Wray State Bank Hours in 1130 Main Street Windsor, Colorado
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Wray State Bank Address Map in 1130 Main Street Windsor, Colorado
Wray State Bank in 1130 Main Street Windsor, Colorado (FAQs)
What is Wray State Bank Phone Number in 1130 Main Street Windsor, Colorado?
The number for Wray State Bank is (970) 674-1488.
What is Wray State Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Wray State Bank is www.wraystatebank.com.
What is the Post Code of Wray State Bank in 1130 Main Street Windsor, Colorado?
What Time Does Wray State Bank Open and Close in Windsor Branch – 1130 Main Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Wray State Bank to Another in Windsor Branch – 1130 Main Street
There are a few different ways that you can transfer funds to Wray State Bank to another one in Windsor.
1. The most popular method is to make use of wire transfers. This is when Wray State Bank sends the money electronically to the receiving bank. The funds will show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is where the Wray State Bank will communicate with each other through the ACH network, and the money is transferred that way. It usually takes a couple of days.
3. You can also use services like PayPal and Venmo to transfer money to Wray State Bank in another. These are typically instant and you can even set them up to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. Finally, you can always simply withdraw money from Wray State Bank and then deposit it into the other. It’s not the best choice if you’re moving a significant amount of money, but it’s an option if you need to get the cash quickly.
How to Open a Wray State Bank Account in Windsor Branch – 1130 Main Street
There are some things you must complete before opening an Wray State Bank account. The first thing you need to do is choose the appropriate Wray State Bank account. There are numerous Wray State Bank accounts to choose from and it’s essential to do your research before you decide which one is the best for you.
Once you’ve chosen an Wray State Bank account, the next step is to gather all of the required documents. This includes your Social Security number, photo ID, and the proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 in order to set up up an account.
When you’ve got all of the documents required It’s time to set the stage for opening up your account! The process is simple and only takes about a minute. All you need be able to complete in an application form and then deposit your funds to the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to create an Wray State Bank account, there’s no excuse to not start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Wray State Bank Account
You can create an Wray State Bank account as soon as you have a Social Security number. There is no age limit, although most banks require that you’re at minimum 18 years old in order to open an account on your own. Some banks will allow you to open a joint account with parents or guardians when you are under 18.
How to Close a Wray State Bank Account in Windsor Branch – 1130 Main Street
It could seem like a daunting task, but closing the Wray State Bank account can be quite easy. These are the steps you must follow:
1. Take the documents you need. You’ll require the latest Wray State Bank statement, as well as an unpaid check from the account you wish to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be able to help you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative is likely to ask you for your account number, as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They may also ask why you are closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automatic payments. If you have automatic payments set up with this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. When the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any remaining funds.