Which is the Woodlands National Bank branch in Zimmerman Minnesota?
This Woodlands National Bank branch in Zimmerman is located at 26040 Main St Zimmerman, Minnesota.
Table of Contents
Woodlands National Bank Branch Location in 26040 Main St Zimmerman, Minnesota
Woodlands National Bank was established in Oct 1, 1908 and headquartered in 122 Main Street Hinckley, Minnesota 55037. Woodlands National Bank became a member of FDIC insured at Jan 1, 1934.
26040 Main St Zimmerman, Minnesota is one of Woodlands National Bank branch offices in Zimmerman Minnesota. Woodlands National Bank Zimmerman Branch has provided service to customers from the time Nov 27, 1978. Contact this Woodlands National Bank Zimmerman Branch by calling the customer service number (763) 634-6030.
Woodlands National Bank Zimmerman Branch also provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking go to Woodlands National Bank official website www.woodlandsnationalbank.com.
Woodlands National Bank Hours in 26040 Main St Zimmerman, Minnesota
|Monday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
Woodlands National Bank Address Map in 26040 Main St Zimmerman, Minnesota
Woodlands National Bank in 26040 Main St Zimmerman, Minnesota (FAQs)
What is Woodlands National Bank Phone Number in 26040 Main St Zimmerman, Minnesota?
The phone number of Woodlands National Bank is (763) 634-6030.
What is Woodlands National Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Woodlands National Bank is www.woodlandsnationalbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Woodlands National Bank in 26040 Main St Zimmerman, Minnesota?
What Time Does Woodlands National Bank Open and Close in Zimmerman Branch – 26040 Main St
Monday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Woodlands National Bank to Another in Zimmerman Branch – 26040 Main St
There are many reasons why you may need to transfer money from Woodlands National Bank in Zimmerman in another. Maybe you’re moving to an entirely new location and require to close your current Woodlands National Bank account and open another one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to reduce fees. It doesn’t matter, the process is fairly simple to do.
Here’s how you can transfer money from bank to another:
1. Log into your online Woodlands National Bank account on your bank.
2. Find the section for transferring money or making payments. It could be called something different depending on your bank, but it will be found in the main menu of the online banking portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of your other bank. This is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. This can be found on the other bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number you would like to transfer the funds to. This information can also be found on the other bank’s website , or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you want to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to ensure it’s correct, then hit submit or confirm.
It’s a little different if you’re transferring money between accounts in the same bank. In that scenario it is not necessary to enter a routing code because the funds remain within the same institution.
The whole process should only take a couple of minutes, and once it’s done, the funds are usually available in the other account within one business day.
How to Open a Woodlands National Bank Account in Zimmerman Branch – 26040 Main St
There are a few things you need to complete before opening the Woodlands National Bank account. The first thing to do is select the appropriate Woodlands National Bank account. There are a variety of Woodlands National Bank accounts available, so it’s important to do your research before you pick the one that is the best for you.
After you’ve selected a Woodlands National Bank account, the next step is gathering all the necessary documents. That includes documents like your Social Security number, photo ID, and proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 to open an account.
After you have all the necessary documents It’s time to set the stage for opening your account! The process is simple and only takes less than a few minutes. All you have to do is fill in an application and then deposit the cash to the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to start a Woodlands National Bank account, there’s no excuse to not begin saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Woodlands National Bank Account
You can open a Woodlands National Bank account once you have the Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement however, most banks will require that you be at minimum 18 years old in order to create an account for yourself. Some banks will permit you to open a joint account with an adult or parent in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Woodlands National Bank Account in Zimmerman Branch – 26040 Main St
It may seem like a daunting process to complete, but closing a Woodlands National Bank account can be easy. The steps to follow should follow:
1. Collect your documents. You’ll need the current Woodlands National Bank statement and a voided check from the account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be able to help you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative may request your account number, as well as other identifying information. They might also inquire about what you’re doing to close the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you have automated payments set up on this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. After the account has been shut, you’ll have to withdraw any remaining funds.