Which is the Woodforest National Bank branch in Zebulon North Carolina?
The Woodforest National Bank branch in Zebulon is located at 841 East Gannon Avenue Zebulon, North Carolina.
Table of Contents
Woodforest National Bank Branch Location in 841 East Gannon Avenue Zebulon, North Carolina
Woodforest National Bank was established in Sep 5, 1980 and headquartered in 1330 Lake Robbins Drive The Woodlands, Texas 77380. Woodforest National Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance at Sep 5, 1980.
841 East Gannon Avenue Zebulon, North Carolina is one of Woodforest National Bank branch offices in Zebulon North Carolina. Woodforest National Bank Zebulon Branch has been offering services to customers from the time Feb 4, 2008. You can reach this Woodforest National Bank Zebulon Branch via customer service number (919) 269-3877.
Woodforest National Bank Zebulon Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking you can visit Woodforest National Bank official website www.woodforest.com.
Woodforest National Bank Hours in 841 East Gannon Avenue Zebulon, North Carolina
|Monday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 – 3:00 PM|
Woodforest National Bank Address Map in 841 East Gannon Avenue Zebulon, North Carolina
Woodforest National Bank in 841 East Gannon Avenue Zebulon, North Carolina (FAQs)
What is Woodforest National Bank Phone Number in 841 East Gannon Avenue Zebulon, North Carolina?
The phone number of Woodforest National Bank is (919) 269-3877.
What is Woodforest National Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Woodforest National Bank is www.woodforest.com.
What is the Post Code of Woodforest National Bank in 841 East Gannon Avenue Zebulon, North Carolina?
What Time Does Woodforest National Bank Open and Close in Zebulon Branch – 841 East Gannon Avenue
Monday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Friday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Saturday (10:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Sunday (12:00 – 3:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Woodforest National Bank to Another in Zebulon Branch – 841 East Gannon Avenue
There are many methods to transfer money from Woodforest National Bank to another account in Zebulon.
1. The most common way is to use the wire transfer. This is where the Woodforest National Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the receiving bank. The funds will be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring money is to use the ACH transfer. This is where the Woodforest National Bank will communicate with each other through the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred in this manner. It usually takes a couple of days.
3. You can also use services such as PayPal or Venmo to transfer money to Woodforest National Bank in another. These services usually are quick and you can configure them to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. Finally, you can always take cash out of Woodforest National Bank and then deposit it into the other. This might not be the best choice if you’re moving a significant amount of money, however it’s an option when you’re in need of cash fast.
How to Open a Woodforest National Bank Account in Zebulon Branch – 841 East Gannon Avenue
There are some things you must complete before opening a Woodforest National Bank account. The first thing you need to do is select the right Woodforest National Bank account. There are a variety of Woodforest National Bank accounts out there and it’s essential to research your options before you choose which one is best for your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for the Woodforest National Bank account The next step is gathering all of the required documents. These include the Social Security number, photo ID as well as the proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 in order to set up your account.
After you have all the required documents It’s time to set the stage for opening up your account! The process is simple and only takes less than a few minutes. All you need to do is fill out an application and deposit your money in the bank account.
Now that you know how to open a Woodforest National Bank account you have no reason to not begin saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Woodforest National Bank Account
You can create a Woodforest National Bank account when you’ve got a Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement but most banks insist that you are at least 18 years old to create an account on your own. Certain banks might permit you to open a joint account along with parents or guardians if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Woodforest National Bank Account in Zebulon Branch – 841 East Gannon Avenue
It’s a big hassle to shut down the Woodforest National Bank account. Here are some tips to make it simpler.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Woodforest National Bank and ask to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow the instructions attentively.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds in the balance.
5. You can cancel any standing or direct debit orders attached to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards that are associated with the account.
7. Make sure you receive written confirmation from Woodforest National Bank that your account has been shut down.