Which is the Woodforest National Bank branch in Zanesville Ohio?
The Woodforest National Bank branch in Zanesville is located at 2850 Maple Avenue Zanesville, Ohio.
Table of Contents
Woodforest National Bank Branch Location in 2850 Maple Avenue Zanesville, Ohio
Woodforest National Bank was established in Sep 5, 1980 and headquartered in 1330 Lake Robbins Drive The Woodlands, Texas 77380. Woodforest National Bank became a member of FDIC insurance after Sep 5, 1980.
2850 Maple Avenue Zanesville, Ohio is one of Woodforest National Bank branch offices located in Zanesville Ohio. Woodforest National Bank Zanesville Branch has been offering services to customers from the time Mar 15, 2008. Contact this Woodforest National Bank Zanesville Branch by calling the customer service number (740) 453-6389.
Woodforest National Bank Zanesville Branch also provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking services you can visit Woodforest National Bank official website www.woodforest.com.
Woodforest National Bank Hours in 2850 Maple Avenue Zanesville, Ohio
|Monday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
Woodforest National Bank Address Map in 2850 Maple Avenue Zanesville, Ohio
Woodforest National Bank in 2850 Maple Avenue Zanesville, Ohio (FAQs)
What is Woodforest National Bank Phone Number in 2850 Maple Avenue Zanesville, Ohio?
The phone number of Woodforest National Bank is (740) 453-6389.
What is Woodforest National Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Woodforest National Bank is www.woodforest.com.
What is the Post Code of Woodforest National Bank in 2850 Maple Avenue Zanesville, Ohio?
What Time Does Woodforest National Bank Open and Close in Zanesville Branch – 2850 Maple Avenue
Monday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Tuesday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Wednesday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Thursday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Friday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Saturday (10:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Sunday (11:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Woodforest National Bank to Another in Zanesville Branch – 2850 Maple Avenue
There are many methods to transfer funds from Woodforest National Bank to another account in Zanesville.
1. The most common way is to use the wire transfer. This is when Woodforest National Bank will send the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will be deposited into the account in a couple of days.
2. Another way to transfer funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is the process where Woodforest National Bank will be able to communicate with one another via the ACH network, and then the money is transferred in this manner. This typically takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. It is also possible to use services like PayPal and Venmo to transfer money from Woodforest National Bank in another. These are typically quick and you can configure them to send money on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always take cash out of Woodforest National Bank and then deposit it into the other. This might not be the best option if you’re moving a significant amount of money, but it’s an option if you need to get the cash fast.
How to Open a Woodforest National Bank Account in Zanesville Branch – 2850 Maple Avenue
There are some things you need to know prior to opening the Woodforest National Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the procedure to help you select the best account for your needs and be sure to avoid making any errors.
First, you need to decide what type of account you want. The most commonly used types include the savings account, checking accounts, as well as money market account. Each comes with their own advantages and disadvantages, therefore it is important to know the differences before making a decision.
Savings accounts can be a useful place to store your money even if you don’t require immediate access to it. They typically offer more rate of interest than bank accounts however, there may be restrictions regarding the number of times you can withdraw money.
Checking accounts are ideal if you need frequent access to your money. A majority of checking accounts have an ATM card that can be used for purchases or withdraw funds. There are charges associated with certain transactions, like making use of an out-of-network ATM.
Accounts in the money market offer better rates of interest than savings or checking accounts, however they also have tighter withdrawal limits. If you have to access your money frequently the money market account may not be the right choice for you.
Once you’ve decided on the type of account that you would like to have, you need to shop around for the best deal. There are many things to take into consideration including fees, interest rates, and minimum balance requirements. It’s crucial to look at rates from a variety of Woodforest National Bank accounts before making a decision.
When you’ve found the right account, you’re now ready to open it. The procedure is quite simple and can be completed online in a matter of minutes. You’ll need to provide some details about yourself, like your name, address, and Social Security number. You may also be required to deposit money into the account to open it.
When your account is opened, you can start using it right away. Be sure to monitor your balance and avoid overdrawing your account. If you have to borrow money, most Woodforest National Bank offer options like lines of credit or overdraft protection.
The process of opening an Woodforest National Bank accounts is a simple process that can help you save time and money in the long run. Through research and looking around to find an account that is suitable for your requirements and will help you reach the financial targets you have set.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Woodforest National Bank Account
You can open an Woodforest National Bank account when you’ve got an Social Security number. There is no age limit, although most banks require that you’re at least 18 years old to open an account on your own. Certain banks might permit you to open a joint account along with an adult or parent if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Woodforest National Bank Account in Zanesville Branch – 2850 Maple Avenue
It might seem like a daunting process, but closing a Woodforest National Bank account can be quite easy. Here are the steps you need to take:
1. Take your documents. You’ll need the latest Woodforest National Bank statement and a voided check from your account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is able to help you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative may require your account number and other information that can be used to identify you. They might also inquire about why you’re closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you have any automated payments set up on this account, make sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. When the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any funds that remain.