Where is the Woodforest National Bank branch in Eaton Ohio?
The Woodforest National Bank branch in Eaton is located at 100 A East Washington Jackson Road Eaton, Ohio.
Table of Contents
Woodforest National Bank Branch Location in 100 A East Washington Jackson Road Eaton, Ohio
Woodforest National Bank was established in Sep 5, 1980 and headquartered in 1330 Lake Robbins Drive The Woodlands, Texas 77380. Woodforest National Bank became a member of FDIC insurance in Sep 5, 1980.
100 A East Washington Jackson Road Eaton, Ohio is one of Woodforest National Bank branch offices in Eaton Ohio. Woodforest National Bank Eaton Branch has been providing services to these customers since Feb 15, 2007. Contact the Woodforest National Bank Eaton Branch by calling the customer service number (937) 456-1475.
Woodforest National Bank Eaton Branch also provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking, please visit Woodforest National Bank official website www.woodforest.com.
Woodforest National Bank Hours in 100 A East Washington Jackson Road Eaton, Ohio
|Monday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
Woodforest National Bank Address Map in 100 A East Washington Jackson Road Eaton, Ohio
Woodforest National Bank in 100 A East Washington Jackson Road Eaton, Ohio (FAQs)
What is Woodforest National Bank Phone Number in 100 A East Washington Jackson Road Eaton, Ohio?
The phone number of Woodforest National Bank is (937) 456-1475.
What is Woodforest National Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Woodforest National Bank is www.woodforest.com.
What is the Post Code of Woodforest National Bank in 100 A East Washington Jackson Road Eaton, Ohio?
What Time Does Woodforest National Bank Open and Close in Eaton Branch – 100 A East Washington Jackson Road
Monday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (10:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Sunday (11:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Woodforest National Bank to Another in Eaton Branch – 100 A East Washington Jackson Road
There are several ways that you can transfer money from Woodforest National Bank to another account in Eaton.
1. The most popular method is to use the wire transfer. This is when Woodforest National Bank will send the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will then show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is when the Woodforest National Bank will communicate with each other via the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred this way. This usually takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. You could also make use of a service like PayPal and Venmo to transfer money to Woodforest National Bank in another. These services are usually instant and you can even set them up to send cash on a regular basis.
4. You can also take cash out of Woodforest National Bank and then deposit it into the other. This might not be the most efficient option when you’re moving a significant amount of money, but it’s an option when you’re in need of cash quickly.
How to Open a Woodforest National Bank Account in Eaton Branch – 100 A East Washington Jackson Road
There are some points you should know before you open a Woodforest National Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the process to help you choose the most appropriate account for your needs and avoid any mistakes.
The first step is to determine what kind of account you’d like to have. The most common types are the savings account, checking accounts or money market funds. Each type has their own advantages and drawbacks, and it is important to know the differences prior to making a choice.
Savings accounts can be a useful place to store your money if you don’t need immediate acces to the money. They usually offer more rate of interest than bank accounts however, there may be restrictions on the frequency at which you can withdraw money.
Checking accounts are a great option when you require regular access to your cash. A majority of checking accounts have the option of a debit card which can be used to make purchases or withdraw funds. However, there may be fees associated with certain transactions, for instance, using an out-of-network ATM.
Accounts in the money market offer better interest rates than savings or checking accounts, but they also have more strict withdrawal restrictions. If you require access to your funds often, a money market account might not be the right choice for you.
Once you’ve decided on the type of account you would like to have, you need to look around for the most attractive price. There are numerous aspects to think about including interest rates, fees and minimum balance requirements. It is important to evaluate the offers of several Woodforest National Bank accounts prior to making a choice.
If you’ve found the perfect account, it’s time to make it open. The procedure is quite simple and can be completed online in just a few minutes. You’ll be required to supply details about yourself, like your name, address, along with your Social Security number. It could also be necessary to pay a deposit into the account in order to open it.
After your account has been opened You can begin using it straight away. Be sure to monitor your balance and avoid overdrawing your account. If you do need to borrow money, the majority of Woodforest National Bank offer alternatives such as lines of credit or overdraft protection.
The process of opening an Woodforest National Bank accounts is a quick procedure that will save you time and cash in the end. By doing your research and shopping around to find the account that best suits your requirements and will help you achieve those financial objectives.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Woodforest National Bank Account
You can open an Woodforest National Bank account once you have an Social Security number. There is no age limit, although most banks require that you are at least 18 years old to create an account for yourself. Certain banks might permit you to open a joint account with a parent or guardian in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Woodforest National Bank Account in Eaton Branch – 100 A East Washington Jackson Road
It can be a real hassle to shut down the Woodforest National Bank account. Here are some suggestions to make it simpler.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Woodforest National Bank and ask to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow the instructions attentively.
4. Withdraw any remaining money from the account.
5. Refuse to debit any direct debits or standing orders linked to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. Make sure you receive written confirmation from the Woodforest National Bank to confirm that the businessname account was shut down.