Where is the Woodforest National Bank branch in East Stroudsburg Pennsylvania?
Its Woodforest National Bank branch in East Stroudsburg is located at 355 Lincoln Ave East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania.
Table of Contents
Woodforest National Bank Branch Location in 355 Lincoln Ave East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
Woodforest National Bank was established in Sep 5, 1980 and headquartered in 1330 Lake Robbins Drive The Woodlands, Texas 77380. Woodforest National Bank became a member of FDIC insurance at Sep 5, 1980.
355 Lincoln Ave East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania is one of Woodforest National Bank branch offices in East Stroudsburg Pennsylvania. Woodforest National Bank East Stroudsburg Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since May 23, 2009. You can reach this Woodforest National Bank East Stroudsburg Branch by calling the customer service number (570) 424-0478.
Woodforest National Bank East Stroudsburg Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services, please visit Woodforest National Bank official website www.woodforest.com.
Woodforest National Bank Hours in 355 Lincoln Ave East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
|Monday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Woodforest National Bank Address Map in 355 Lincoln Ave East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
Woodforest National Bank in 355 Lincoln Ave East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania (FAQs)
What is Woodforest National Bank Phone Number in 355 Lincoln Ave East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania?
The number for Woodforest National Bank is (570) 424-0478.
What is Woodforest National Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Woodforest National Bank is www.woodforest.com.
What is the Post Code of Woodforest National Bank in 355 Lincoln Ave East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania?
What Time Does Woodforest National Bank Open and Close in East Stroudsburg Branch – 355 Lincoln Ave
Monday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Sunday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Woodforest National Bank to Another in East Stroudsburg Branch – 355 Lincoln Ave
There are many methods to transfer money to Woodforest National Bank to another one in East Stroudsburg.
1. The most popular method is to make use of wire transfers. This is when Woodforest National Bank sends the money electronically to the receiving bank. The money will appear in the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring money is to use an ACH transfer. This is when the Woodforest National Bank will communicate with each other via the ACH network, and then the money is transferred in this manner. It usually takes a couple of days.
3. You can also use services such as PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds from Woodforest National Bank to another. These are typically immediate and you could configure them to send cash on a regular basis.
4. You can also simply withdraw money from Woodforest National Bank and transfer it to the other. This might not be the best option if you’re moving a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option if you need to get the money quickly.
How to Open a Woodforest National Bank Account in East Stroudsburg Branch – 355 Lincoln Ave
There are a few things you need to know before you open an Woodforest National Bank account. This guide will take you through the procedure to help you select the most appropriate account for your needs , and make sure you don’t make any mistakes.
The first step is to choose the type of account you’d like to have. The most commonly used types include savings accounts, checking accounts or money market funds. Each comes with their own advantages and drawbacks, and it’s important to understand the distinction prior to making a choice.
Savings accounts can be a useful way to keep your cash if you don’t need immediate access to it. They typically have greater yields than check accounts but there may be restrictions on how often you are able to withdraw funds.
Checking accounts are ideal if you need frequent access to your funds. The majority of checking accounts include a debit card that can be used to make purchases or withdrawals. There are charges associated with certain transactions, for instance, using an out-of-network ATM.
Market accounts have higher rates of interest than savings or checking accounts, but they also have stricter withdrawal limits. If you need to access your funds often, a money market account might not be the best option.
Once you’ve settled on the type of account that you would like to have, you need to look around for the most attractive price. There are a number of things to take into consideration including interest rates, fees, and minimum balance requirements. It is important to evaluate offers from multiple Woodforest National Bank accounts before making a decision.
Once you’ve located the correct account, it’s time to make it open. The process is relatively easy and can be completed online in a matter of minutes. You’ll have to provide details about yourself, like your address, name, along with your Social Security number. It could also be necessary to pay a deposit into the account to create it.
After your account has been opened You can begin using it right away. Just be sure to keep an eye on your balance and avoid overdrawing your account. If you need to take out a loan, many Woodforest National Bank offer options like credit lines or overdraft security.
Setting up a Woodforest National Bank account is a straightforward process that can help you save time and cash in the end. Through research and comparing accounts to find an account that meets your requirements and assists you to reach your financial goals.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Woodforest National Bank Account
You can create an Woodforest National Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. Some banks might require you be at least 18 years old, but it’s not always the case. You might also have to provide proof of your identity, such as a driver’s license, passport or state ID. Once you have all the required documents and documents, you can create a savings or a checking account with most banks.
How to Close a Woodforest National Bank Account in East Stroudsburg Branch – 355 Lincoln Ave
It may seem like a daunting task to complete, but closing an Woodforest National Bank account can be simple. The steps to follow need to take:
1. Gather all of your documents. You’ll require the current Woodforest National Bank statement, as well as a voided check from the account you want to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative is likely to require your account number as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They might also ask why you are closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you have any automated payments associated with this account, make sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. After the account has been shut, you’ll have to withdraw any funds that remain.