Which is the Woodforest National Bank branch in East Peoria Illinois?
This Woodforest National Bank branch in East Peoria is located at 401 River Rd East Peoria, Illinois.
Table of Contents
Woodforest National Bank Branch Location in 401 River Rd East Peoria, Illinois
Woodforest National Bank was established in Sep 5, 1980 and headquartered in 1330 Lake Robbins Drive The Woodlands, Texas 77380. Woodforest National Bank became a member of FDIC insurance in Sep 5, 1980.
401 River Rd East Peoria, Illinois is one of Woodforest National Bank branch offices located in East Peoria Illinois. Woodforest National Bank East Peoria Branch has provided service to customers from the time Establishment of branch. You can reach this Woodforest National Bank East Peoria Branch through customer service phone number .
Woodforest National Bank East Peoria Branch offers regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services go to Woodforest National Bank official website www.woodforest.com.
Woodforest National Bank Hours in 401 River Rd East Peoria, Illinois
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Woodforest National Bank Address Map in 401 River Rd East Peoria, Illinois
Woodforest National Bank in 401 River Rd East Peoria, Illinois (FAQs)
What is Woodforest National Bank Phone Number in 401 River Rd East Peoria, Illinois?
The number for Woodforest National Bank is .
What is Woodforest National Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Woodforest National Bank is www.woodforest.com.
What is the Post Code of Woodforest National Bank in 401 River Rd East Peoria, Illinois?
What Time Does Woodforest National Bank Open and Close in East Peoria Branch – 401 River Rd
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Woodforest National Bank to Another in East Peoria Branch – 401 River Rd
There are many reasons why you may require transferring money from Woodforest National Bank in East Peoria into another. Maybe you’re moving into an entirely new location and require to close your current Woodforest National Bank account and create another one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to cut down on the cost of fees. It doesn’t matter, the process is fairly simple to do.
Here’s how you can transfer money from bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Woodforest National Bank bank account.
2. Find the section for transferring funds as well as making payments. This could be called different depending on the bank you use However, it will be accessible from the main menu menu of your banking online portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of your other bank. This is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. It is available on the website of the other bank or on your checkbook.
4. Input the number of your account to which you want to transfer the money to. This information can also be found on the bank’s site or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount you’d like to transfer.
6. Examine the information to ensure it’s accurate, then click send or check.
It’s a little different when you’re moving money between accounts of the same bank. In that scenario it is not necessary to enter a routing number because the funds remain within the same institution.
The entire process will take a couple of minutes, and , once completed, the funds will typically be transferred to the account in just one day.
How to Open a Woodforest National Bank Account in East Peoria Branch – 401 River Rd
There are a few things you should do before you can open a Woodforest National Bank account. The first thing you need to do is select the appropriate Woodforest National Bank account. There are many different Woodforest National Bank accounts out there, so it’s important to research your options before you choose which one is the best for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for a Woodforest National Bank account then the next step is to collect all the documents you need. That includes documents like your Social Security number, photo ID and proof of address. You’ll also need to have at minimum $25 to open your account.
Once you’ve got all the necessary documents It’s time to set the stage for opening your account! The process is easy and only takes less than a few minutes. All you have complete is to fill in an application form and then deposit your money in the bank account.
Now that you know how to open an Woodforest National Bank account you have no reason to not start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Woodforest National Bank Account
You can create an Woodforest National Bank account when you’ve got the Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement however, most banks will require that you be at 18 to open an account on your own. Some banks will allow you to open a joint account with an adult or parent if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Woodforest National Bank Account in East Peoria Branch – 401 River Rd
It can be a real hassle to shut down the Woodforest National Bank account. Here are some tips to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Woodforest National Bank and ask to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their directions attentively.
4. Take any money remaining in the balance.
5. Refuse to debit any direct debits or standing orders linked to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards associated with the account.
7. Make sure you receive written confirmation from Woodforest National Bank that your account has been closed.