Where is Western National Bank branch in Duluth Minnesota?
Its Western National Bank branch in Duluth is located at 201 North Central Avenue Duluth, Minnesota.
Table of Contents
Western National Bank Branch Location in 201 North Central Avenue Duluth, Minnesota
Western National Bank was established in Jan 4, 1904 and headquartered in 201 North Central Avenue Duluth, Minnesota 55807. Western National Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance at Jan 1, 1934.
201 North Central Avenue Duluth, Minnesota is one of Western National Bank branch offices located in Duluth Minnesota. Western National Bank Duluth Branch has been offering services to these customers since Jan 4, 1904. Contact this Western National Bank Duluth Branch via customer service number (218) 723-5127.
Western National Bank Duluth Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking go to Western National Bank official website www.wbduluth.com.
Western National Bank Hours in 201 North Central Avenue Duluth, Minnesota
|Monday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:30 AM – 12:30 PM|
Western National Bank Address Map in 201 North Central Avenue Duluth, Minnesota
Western National Bank in 201 North Central Avenue Duluth, Minnesota (FAQs)
What is Western National Bank Phone Number in 201 North Central Avenue Duluth, Minnesota?
The number for Western National Bank is (218) 723-5127.
What is Western National Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Western National Bank is www.wbduluth.com.
What is the Post Code of Western National Bank in 201 North Central Avenue Duluth, Minnesota?
What Time Does Western National Bank Open and Close in Duluth Branch – 201 North Central Avenue
Monday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Saturday (8:30 AM – 12:30 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Western National Bank to Another in Duluth Branch – 201 North Central Avenue
There are many reasons why you may need to transfer money from Western National Bank in Duluth in another. Perhaps you’re moving to a new city and need to close your current Western National Bank account and start a new one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to save on fees. Whatever the reason, it’s quite easy to do.
Here’s how you can transfer money from one bank to the other:
1. Log into your online Western National Bank account on your bank.
2. Locate the section to transfer funds and making payment. This might be called something different depending on your bank however it is accessible from the main menu on the online banking portal.
3. Enter the routing number of your other bank. It is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. This can be found on the other bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number you would like to transfer the funds to. It can be located on the bank’s website , or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount of money you’d like to transfer.
6. Examine the information to make sure it is correct, and then hit submit or confirm.
The procedure is slightly different when you’re moving money between accounts at one bank. In that case, you usually don’t need to input a routing number because the funds will remain in the same bank.
The whole process should only take a couple of minutes, and , once completed, the funds are usually accessible in the second account within a single business day.
How to Open a Western National Bank Account in Duluth Branch – 201 North Central Avenue
There are a few steps you need to be aware of before you can create the Western National Bank account. The first thing you need to decide on is the correct Western National Bank account. There are a variety of Western National Bank accounts to choose from It’s crucial to conduct your research prior to you choose which one is the best for you.
Once you’ve chosen the Western National Bank account, the next step is gathering all the necessary documents. This includes documents like your Social Security number, photo ID, and evidence of address. You’ll also need to have at minimum $25 to open an account.
After you have all the necessary documents It’s time to set the stage for opening your account! The process is simple and takes only a few minutes. All you need be able to complete in an application and deposit your money to the account.
Now that you know how to start a Western National Bank account you have no reason to not begin saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Western National Bank Account
You can open an Western National Bank account as soon as you have an Social Security number. Some banks might require you’re at least 18 years old, but it’s not always the case. You may also need to provide proof of your identity, for example, passport, driver’s license or state ID. After you have all the required documents you are able to start a savings or checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a Western National Bank Account in Duluth Branch – 201 North Central Avenue
It’s often a hassle to shut down the Western National Bank account. Here are some suggestions to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Western National Bank and request to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow the instructions carefully.
4. Withdraw any remaining money from the account.
5. Refuse to debit any direct debits or standing orders attached to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards that are associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a an email confirmation from Western National Bank that your account has been closed.