Where is Wells Fargo Bank branch in Zephyrhills Florida?
The Wells Fargo Bank branch in Zephyrhills is located at 7780 Gall Boulevard Zephyrhills, Florida.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo Bank Branch Location in 7780 Gall Boulevard Zephyrhills, Florida
Wells Fargo Bank was established in Jan 1, 1870 and headquartered in 101 N. Phillips Avenue Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104. Wells Fargo Bank became a member of the FDIC insured after Jan 1, 1934.
7780 Gall Boulevard Zephyrhills, Florida is one of Wells Fargo Bank branch offices in Zephyrhills Florida. Wells Fargo Bank Zephyrhills Branch has provided service to customers from the time Oct 16, 1978. You can contact this Wells Fargo Bank Zephyrhills Branch by calling the customer service number (813) 782-7618.
Wells Fargo Bank Zephyrhills Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking go to Wells Fargo Bank official website www.wellsfargo.com.
Wells Fargo Bank Hours in 7780 Gall Boulevard Zephyrhills, Florida
|Monday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
Wells Fargo Bank Address Map in 7780 Gall Boulevard Zephyrhills, Florida
Wells Fargo Bank in 7780 Gall Boulevard Zephyrhills, Florida (FAQs)
What is Wells Fargo Bank Phone Number in 7780 Gall Boulevard Zephyrhills, Florida?
The number for Wells Fargo Bank is (813) 782-7618.
What is Wells Fargo Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Wells Fargo Bank is www.wellsfargo.com.
What is the Post Code of Wells Fargo Bank in 7780 Gall Boulevard Zephyrhills, Florida?
What Time Does Wells Fargo Bank Open and Close in Zephyrhills Branch – 7780 Gall Boulevard
Monday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 2:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Wells Fargo Bank to Another in Zephyrhills Branch – 7780 Gall Boulevard
There are several ways to transfer money between Wells Fargo Bank to another one in Zephyrhills.
1. The most popular method is to make use of wire transfers. This is when Wells Fargo Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank that will receive it. The funds will show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is when the Wells Fargo Bank will be able to communicate with one another via the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred that way. This usually takes a few days as well.
3. You can also use services such as PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds between Wells Fargo Bank in another. These are typically quick and you can set them up to send cash on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always take cash out of Wells Fargo Bank and deposit it into the other. It’s not the best option if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, however it’s an option if you need to get the cash fast.
How to Open a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Zephyrhills Branch – 7780 Gall Boulevard
There are a few things you must complete before opening a Wells Fargo Bank account. The first thing you need to decide on is the appropriate Wells Fargo Bank account. There are many different Wells Fargo Bank accounts to choose from It’s crucial to research your options before you pick the one that is the best for you.
After you’ve selected an Wells Fargo Bank account then the next step is gathering all the necessary documents. These include the Social Security number, photo ID, and the proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 to open your account.
When you’ve got all of the necessary documents, it’s time to open your account! The process is simple and takes only less than a few minutes. All you have complete is to fill out an application form and then deposit your cash to the account.
Now that you know how to create an Wells Fargo Bank account There’s no reason to not start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Wells Fargo Bank Account
You can open a Wells Fargo Bank account once you have a Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement but most banks insist that you are at 18 to open an account on your own. Some banks may permit you to open a joint account with parents or guardians in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Zephyrhills Branch – 7780 Gall Boulevard
It’s often a hassle to shut down an Wells Fargo Bank account. Here are some suggestions to help you make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Wells Fargo Bank and request to end your current account.
3. Follow their instructions attentively.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds out of the bank account.
5. Refuse to debit any direct debits or standing orders linked to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a written confirmation from Wells Fargo Bank the account is shut down.