Where is Wells Fargo Bank branch in Yuma Arizona?
The Wells Fargo Bank branch in Yuma is located at 500 W 24th St Yuma, Arizona.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo Bank Branch Location in 500 W 24th St Yuma, Arizona
Wells Fargo Bank was established in Jan 1, 1870 and headquartered in 101 N. Phillips Avenue Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104. Wells Fargo Bank became a member of FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
500 W 24th St Yuma, Arizona is one of Wells Fargo Bank branch offices in Yuma Arizona. Wells Fargo Bank Yuma Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Oct 17, 1990. Contact the Wells Fargo Bank Yuma Branch by calling the customer service number (928) 329-7564.
Wells Fargo Bank Yuma Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services, please visit Wells Fargo Bank official website www.wellsfargo.com.
Wells Fargo Bank Hours in 500 W 24th St Yuma, Arizona
|Monday||8:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Wells Fargo Bank Address Map in 500 W 24th St Yuma, Arizona
Wells Fargo Bank in 500 W 24th St Yuma, Arizona (FAQs)
What is Wells Fargo Bank Phone Number in 500 W 24th St Yuma, Arizona?
The phone number of Wells Fargo Bank is (928) 329-7564.
What is Wells Fargo Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Wells Fargo Bank is www.wellsfargo.com.
What is the Post Code of Wells Fargo Bank in 500 W 24th St Yuma, Arizona?
What Time Does Wells Fargo Bank Open and Close in Yuma Branch – 500 W 24th St
Monday (8:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Thursday (8:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Friday (8:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Saturday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Wells Fargo Bank to Another in Yuma Branch – 500 W 24th St
There are many ways to transfer funds from Wells Fargo Bank to another account in Yuma.
1. The most popular method is to use the wire transfer. This is where the Wells Fargo Bank will send the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another option to transfer funds is to make an ACH transfer. This is the process where Wells Fargo Bank will connect with each other through the ACH network and the money will be transferred this way. It usually takes a couple of days as well.
3. You could also make use of services such as PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds to Wells Fargo Bank into another. These services usually are immediate and you could create them to transfer money on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could take cash out of Wells Fargo Bank and deposit it into the other. It’s not the best option if you’re moving a significant amount of money, but it’s a viable option if you need to get the money quickly.
How to Open a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Yuma Branch – 500 W 24th St
There are some important things to consider before you open an Wells Fargo Bank account. This guide will take you through the procedure to help you select the best account for your needs , and make sure you don’t make any mistakes.
The first step is to choose the type of account you want. The most commonly used types include the savings account, checking accounts as well as money market account. Each has their own advantages and drawbacks, so it is important to know the distinction before making a decision.
Savings accounts can be a useful place to store your money even if you don’t require immediate accessibility to your money. They typically have higher yields than check accounts but there are some restrictions on how often you can withdraw money.
Checking accounts are a great option if you need frequent access to your funds. The majority of checking accounts include an ATM card that can be used for purchases or withdraw funds. However, there could be fees for certain transactions, for instance, making use of an out-of-network ATM.
Market accounts have higher interest rates than savings and checking accounts, however they also have stricter withdrawal restrictions. If you have to access your money frequently, a money market account might not be the right choice for you.
Once you’ve settled on the kind of account you are looking for, you must shop around for the best deal. There are many aspects to think about like the interest rate, fees, and minimum balance requirements. It’s important to compare rates from a variety of Wells Fargo Bank accounts prior to making a choice.
Once you’ve located the correct account, you’re ready to open it. The procedure is quite simple and can usually be done online in only a few minutes. You’ll need to provide some personal information, such as your address, name, and Social Security number. It is also possible that you will be required to pay a deposit into the account to open it.
After your account has been opened You can begin using it immediately. Be sure to be aware of your balance and avoid overdrawing your account. If you have to take out a loan, many Wells Fargo Bank offer alternatives such as credit lines or overdraft protection.
Setting up a Wells Fargo Bank accounts is a simple process that can help you save time and money over the long term. Through research and comparing accounts, you can find the account that best suits your requirements and will help you achieve the financial targets you have set.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Wells Fargo Bank Account
You can create an Wells Fargo Bank account as soon as you have a Social Security number. Certain banks might require you are at least 18 years old, but this isn’t always the case. It is also possible to provide proof of your identity, for example, an ID card, driver’s license or a state ID. If you’ve got all the documents required and documents, you can open a savings or checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Yuma Branch – 500 W 24th St
It might appear like a daunting job to complete, but closing a Wells Fargo Bank account can be simple. These are the steps you must follow:
1. Take all of your documents. You’ll require the current Wells Fargo Bank statement, as well as an unpaid check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be in a position to assist you with closing your account on the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative will likely ask you for your account number, as well as other identifying information. They might also ask why you are closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automatic payments. If you have automated payments associated with this account, make sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. Once the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any funds that remain.