Which is the Wells Fargo Bank branch in Yuma Arizona?
This Wells Fargo Bank branch in Yuma is located at 500 W 24th St Yuma, Arizona.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo Bank Branch Location in 500 W 24th St Yuma, Arizona
Wells Fargo Bank was established in Jan 1, 1870 and headquartered in 101 N. Phillips Avenue Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104. Wells Fargo Bank became a member of FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
500 W 24th St Yuma, Arizona is one of Wells Fargo Bank branch offices in Yuma Arizona. Wells Fargo Bank Yuma Branch has been providing services to customers from the time Oct 17, 1990. You can reach the Wells Fargo Bank Yuma Branch by calling the customer service number (928) 329-7564.
Wells Fargo Bank Yuma Branch offers regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking services, please visit Wells Fargo Bank official website www.wellsfargo.com.
Wells Fargo Bank Hours in 500 W 24th St Yuma, Arizona
|Monday||8:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Wells Fargo Bank Address Map in 500 W 24th St Yuma, Arizona
Wells Fargo Bank in 500 W 24th St Yuma, Arizona (FAQs)
What is Wells Fargo Bank Phone Number in 500 W 24th St Yuma, Arizona?
The phone number of Wells Fargo Bank is (928) 329-7564.
What is Wells Fargo Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Wells Fargo Bank is www.wellsfargo.com.
What is the Post Code of Wells Fargo Bank in 500 W 24th St Yuma, Arizona?
What Time Does Wells Fargo Bank Open and Close in Yuma Branch – 500 W 24th St
Monday (8:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Thursday (8:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Friday (8:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Saturday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Wells Fargo Bank to Another in Yuma Branch – 500 W 24th St
There are many reasons you may require transferring money from Wells Fargo Bank within Yuma in another. Maybe you’re moving into the city of your choice and you need to close your current Wells Fargo Bank account and start another one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to cut down on the cost of fees. No matter what the case, this is quite easy to do.
Here’s how you can transfer money from one bank to the other:
1. Log in to your online Wells Fargo Bank banking account.
2. Find the section for transferring money and making payment. This might be called something different based on your bank, but it will be accessible from the main menu menu of the online banking portal.
3. Input the routing code of the other bank. This is the nine digit code that is used to identify the bank. You can find this on the bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. Enter the account number that you want to transfer the money to. This can also be found on the bank’s website or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you’d like to transfer.
6. Review the information to make sure it is correct, and then hit the submit button or verify.
The procedure is slightly different in the case of transferring funds between accounts of the exact same institution. In that scenario, you usually don’t need to input a routing number because the funds will remain in the same bank.
The whole process should only take a few minutes after which the funds will typically be accessible in the second account within one business day.
How to Open a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Yuma Branch – 500 W 24th St
There are some things you should know prior to opening a Wells Fargo Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the procedure to help you open an Wells Fargo Bank account without any stress.
The first thing you need to decide is what kind of Wells Fargo Bank account you want to create. There are a variety of Wells Fargo Bank accounts, which is why it’s crucial to select the one that is right for you. Conduct some research and look at various Wells Fargo Bank accounts to determine the most suitable one for your needs.
Once you’ve chosen a Wells Fargo Bank account, you’ll need to gather the required documents. Most Wells Fargo Bank accounts require basic information , such as your name, address, and Social Security number. It is also possible to prove your income or proof of identification.
After you have required documents then the next step is to start the account. This can be done via the internet, over the phone, and in person, at a branch. When you first open your account you’ll have to deposit an initial amount. This can be a modest amount like $25.
After your account is open it’s time to begin using it. This means making deposits and withdrawals whenever you need to. It is also important to monitor the balance on your account so that you don’t overdraw your account.
The process of opening a Wells Fargo Bank account is a simple procedure, but you need to be patient and select the best Wells Fargo Bank account for your needs. With a bit of investigation and preparation it is possible to open an account without any tension.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Wells Fargo Bank Account
You can start a Wells Fargo Bank account as soon as you have a Social Security number. Certain banks might require you’re 18 years old, however this isn’t the norm. You may also need to provide proof of your identity, such as passport, driver’s license or state ID. After you have all the required documents you are able to start a savings or checking account with most banks.
How to Close a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Yuma Branch – 500 W 24th St
It might seem like a daunting task, but closing the Wells Fargo Bank account is actually easy. Here are the steps you must follow:
1. Collect the documents you need. You’ll need your current Wells Fargo Bank statement, as well as a voided check from your account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be in a position to assist you with closing your account over the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative is likely to require your account number, as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They might also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you have any automated payments set up on this account, make sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. After the account has been closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.