Where is the Wells Fargo Bank branch in Yuma Arizona?
Its Wells Fargo Bank branch in Yuma is located at 11411 S Fortuna Rd Yuma, Arizona.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo Bank Branch Location in 11411 S Fortuna Rd Yuma, Arizona
Wells Fargo Bank was established in Jan 1, 1870 and headquartered in 101 N. Phillips Avenue Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104. Wells Fargo Bank became a member of the FDIC insured after Jan 1, 1934.
11411 S Fortuna Rd Yuma, Arizona is one of Wells Fargo Bank branch offices located in Yuma Arizona. Wells Fargo Bank Yuma Branch has provided service to customers from the time Oct 1, 2001. Contact the Wells Fargo Bank Yuma Branch by calling the customer service number (928) 345-0275.
Wells Fargo Bank Yuma Branch also provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services you can visit Wells Fargo Bank official website www.wellsfargo.com.
Wells Fargo Bank Hours in 11411 S Fortuna Rd Yuma, Arizona
|Monday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
Wells Fargo Bank Address Map in 11411 S Fortuna Rd Yuma, Arizona
Wells Fargo Bank in 11411 S Fortuna Rd Yuma, Arizona (FAQs)
What is Wells Fargo Bank Phone Number in 11411 S Fortuna Rd Yuma, Arizona?
The number for Wells Fargo Bank is (928) 345-0275.
What is Wells Fargo Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Wells Fargo Bank is www.wellsfargo.com.
What is the Post Code of Wells Fargo Bank in 11411 S Fortuna Rd Yuma, Arizona?
What Time Does Wells Fargo Bank Open and Close in Yuma Branch – 11411 S Fortuna Rd
Monday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Saturday (8:00 AM – 2:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Wells Fargo Bank to Another in Yuma Branch – 11411 S Fortuna Rd
There are several ways that you can transfer funds to Wells Fargo Bank to another one in Yuma.
1. The most commonly used method is to use a wire transfer. This is where the Wells Fargo Bank will send the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will then be deposited into the account in a couple of days.
2. Another option to transfer funds is to make an ACH transfer. This is the process where Wells Fargo Bank will be able to communicate with one another via the ACH network and the money is transferred this way. This usually takes a few days as well.
3. It is also possible to use services such as PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds between Wells Fargo Bank in another. These services are usually instant and you can even configure them to send money on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could just withdraw cash from Wells Fargo Bank and deposit it into the other. This might not be the best option if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you’re looking to transfer cash quickly.
How to Open a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Yuma Branch – 11411 S Fortuna Rd
There are a few things you must complete before opening the Wells Fargo Bank account. First, you have to do is select the correct Wells Fargo Bank account. There are a variety of Wells Fargo Bank accounts available and it’s essential to research your options before you decide which one is the best for you.
After you’ve selected a Wells Fargo Bank account then the next step is gathering all of the required documents. These include documents like your Social Security number, photo ID and the proof of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 in order to set up up an account.
After you have all the documents required, it’s time to open up your account! The process is easy and takes only about a minute. All you have to do is fill out an application and then deposit the money into the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to start a Wells Fargo Bank account you have no reason not to start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Wells Fargo Bank Account
You can create a Wells Fargo Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. Some banks might require you’re at least 18 years old, but this isn’t always the case. You may also need to show proof of your identity, like passport, driver’s license or a state ID. After you have all the documents required you are able to start a savings or checking account at most banks.
How to Close a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Yuma Branch – 11411 S Fortuna Rd
It can be a real hassle to shut down the Wells Fargo Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to make it easier.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Wells Fargo Bank and request that you end your current account.
3. Follow their directions carefully.
4. Withdraw any remaining money from the account.
5. You can cancel any standing or direct debit orders attached to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards that are associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a written confirmation from the Wells Fargo Bank that your account has been closed.