Where is the Wells Fargo Bank branch in Yuma Arizona?
Its Wells Fargo Bank branch in Yuma is located at 1 East 16th Street Yuma, Arizona.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo Bank Branch Location in 1 East 16th Street Yuma, Arizona
Wells Fargo Bank was established in Jan 1, 1870 and headquartered in 101 N. Phillips Avenue Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104. Wells Fargo Bank became a member of the FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
1 East 16th Street Yuma, Arizona is one of Wells Fargo Bank branch offices in Yuma Arizona. Wells Fargo Bank Yuma Branch has been providing services to customers from the time Feb 19, 1951. You can reach this Wells Fargo Bank Yuma Branch through customer service phone number (928) 329-7630.
Wells Fargo Bank Yuma Branch also provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking services you can visit Wells Fargo Bank official website www.wellsfargo.com.
Wells Fargo Bank Hours in 1 East 16th Street Yuma, Arizona
|Monday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
Wells Fargo Bank Address Map in 1 East 16th Street Yuma, Arizona
Wells Fargo Bank in 1 East 16th Street Yuma, Arizona (FAQs)
What is Wells Fargo Bank Phone Number in 1 East 16th Street Yuma, Arizona?
The number for Wells Fargo Bank is (928) 329-7630.
What is Wells Fargo Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Wells Fargo Bank is www.wellsfargo.com.
What is the Post Code of Wells Fargo Bank in 1 East 16th Street Yuma, Arizona?
What Time Does Wells Fargo Bank Open and Close in Yuma Branch – 1 East 16th Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Wells Fargo Bank to Another in Yuma Branch – 1 East 16th Street
There are many ways to transfer funds to Wells Fargo Bank to another one in Yuma.
1. The most popular method is to make use of a wire transfer. This is when Wells Fargo Bank sends the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will show up in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another option to transfer money is through an ACH transfer. This is the process where Wells Fargo Bank will connect with each other through the ACH network, and the money is transferred in this manner. It usually takes a couple of days.
3. You could also make use of services such as PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds from Wells Fargo Bank to another. These services are usually immediate and you could configure them to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. You can also take cash out of Wells Fargo Bank and deposit it into the other. This may not be the best option if you’re moving a significant amount of money, but it’s an option if you need to get the cash fast.
How to Open a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Yuma Branch – 1 East 16th Street
There are a few steps you should be aware of before you can create an Wells Fargo Bank account. First, you have to decide on is the correct Wells Fargo Bank account. There are many different Wells Fargo Bank accounts out there and it’s essential to research your options before you decide which one is best for your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an Wells Fargo Bank account, the next step is to collect all the documents you need. These include the Social Security number, photo ID as well as evidence of address. You’ll also need to have at minimum $25 to open an account.
Once you’ve got all the documents required, it’s time to open up your account! The process is simple and only takes about a minute. All you have be able to complete in an application and deposit your money into the account.
Now that you know how to start a Wells Fargo Bank account, there’s no excuse to not start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Wells Fargo Bank Account
You can open an Wells Fargo Bank account once you have a Social Security number. There is no age limit, although most banks require that you be at least 18 years old to open an account for yourself. Some banks will permit you to create a joint bank account with parents or guardians in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Yuma Branch – 1 East 16th Street
It can be a real hassle to shut down a Wells Fargo Bank account. Here are some suggestions to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Wells Fargo Bank and ask to close your account.
3. Follow their directions carefully.
4. Withdraw any remaining money out of the bank account.
5. Cancel any direct debits or standing orders attached to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a written confirmation from the Wells Fargo Bank to confirm that the businessname account was closed.