Which is the Wells Fargo Bank branch in Yulee Florida?
The Wells Fargo Bank branch in Yulee is located at 463743 State Road 200 Yulee, Florida.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo Bank Branch Location in 463743 State Road 200 Yulee, Florida
Wells Fargo Bank was established in Jan 1, 1870 and headquartered in 101 N. Phillips Avenue Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104. Wells Fargo Bank became a member of FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
463743 State Road 200 Yulee, Florida is one of Wells Fargo Bank branch offices in Yulee Florida. Wells Fargo Bank Yulee Branch has provided service to customers from the time Sep 12, 2006. Contact this Wells Fargo Bank Yulee Branch through customer service phone number (904) 225-5438.
Wells Fargo Bank Yulee Branch also provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up as well as lobby hours and online banking services you can visit Wells Fargo Bank official website www.wellsfargo.com.
Wells Fargo Bank Hours in 463743 State Road 200 Yulee, Florida
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
Wells Fargo Bank Address Map in 463743 State Road 200 Yulee, Florida
Wells Fargo Bank in 463743 State Road 200 Yulee, Florida (FAQs)
What is Wells Fargo Bank Phone Number in 463743 State Road 200 Yulee, Florida?
The phone number of Wells Fargo Bank is (904) 225-5438.
What is Wells Fargo Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Wells Fargo Bank is www.wellsfargo.com.
What is the Post Code of Wells Fargo Bank in 463743 State Road 200 Yulee, Florida?
What Time Does Wells Fargo Bank Open and Close in Yulee Branch – 463743 State Road 200
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 2:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Wells Fargo Bank to Another in Yulee Branch – 463743 State Road 200
There are several ways that you can transfer funds to Wells Fargo Bank to another one in Yulee.
1. The most commonly used method is to make use of the wire transfer. This is when Wells Fargo Bank will send the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will be deposited into the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring money is to use the ACH transfer. This is the process where Wells Fargo Bank will connect with one another via the ACH network and the money will be transferred this way. It usually takes a couple of days.
3. You can also use services like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money between Wells Fargo Bank into another. These services are usually instant and you can even set them up to send money on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could take cash out of Wells Fargo Bank and deposit it into the other. It’s not the most efficient option when you’re transferring a large amount of cash, but it’s an option if you’re looking to transfer cash fast.
How to Open a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Yulee Branch – 463743 State Road 200
There are a few points you should know before you open a Wells Fargo Bank account. This guide will take you through the procedure to help you choose the right account for your needs and make sure you don’t make any mistakes.
First, you need to choose the type of account you’d like to have. The most commonly used types include the savings account, checking accounts, as well as money market account. Each has their own advantages and disadvantages, therefore it’s important to understand the differences before making a final decision.
Savings accounts are a good place to store your money if you don’t need immediate accessibility to your money. They usually offer higher yields than check accounts however there are some restrictions on how often you can access your money.
Checking accounts are great when you require regular access to your money. Most checking accounts come with the option of a debit card which can be used for purchases or withdrawals. There are fees associated with certain transactions, such as using an out-of-network ATM.
Accounts in the money market offer better rates of interest than savings or checking accounts, but they also have tighter withdrawal restrictions. If you have to access your funds frequently the money market account may not be the best option.
Once you’ve settled on the kind of account you want, it’s time to search for the best price. There are numerous aspects to think about including interest rates, fees and the minimum balance requirement. It’s crucial to look at rates from a variety of Wells Fargo Bank accounts before making a choice.
When you’ve found the right account, you’re now ready to make it open. The procedure is quite simple and can be completed online in only a few minutes. You’ll need to provide some personal information, such as your address, name, along with your Social Security number. It could also be necessary to deposit money into the account to open it.
After your account has been opened and you are able to use it straight away. Just be sure to monitor your balance, and be careful not to overdraw your account. If you have to borrow money, the majority of Wells Fargo Bank offer options like credit lines or overdraft security.
Opening an Wells Fargo Bank businessname1 account can be a straightforward process that can help you save time and money over the long term. By doing your research and shopping around to find the account that best suits your requirements and assists you to meet those financial objectives.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Wells Fargo Bank Account
You can open an Wells Fargo Bank account once you have the Social Security number. There is no age limit, although most banks require that you be at minimum 18 years old in order to open an account for yourself. Certain banks might allow you to open a joint account along with an adult or parent in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Yulee Branch – 463743 State Road 200
It’s often a pain to close a Wells Fargo Bank account. Here are some suggestions to make it easier.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Wells Fargo Bank and ask to end your current account.
3. Follow their instructions attentively.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds out of the bank account.
5. Cancel any standing or direct debit orders linked to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards that are associated with the account.
7. Make sure you receive written confirmation from the Wells Fargo Bank to confirm that the businessname account was closed.