Where is Wells Fargo Bank branch in Yulee Florida?
Its Wells Fargo Bank branch in Yulee is located at 463743 State Road 200 Yulee, Florida.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo Bank Branch Location in 463743 State Road 200 Yulee, Florida
Wells Fargo Bank was established in Jan 1, 1870 and headquartered in 101 N. Phillips Avenue Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104. Wells Fargo Bank became a member of FDIC insured at Jan 1, 1934.
463743 State Road 200 Yulee, Florida is one of Wells Fargo Bank branch offices located in Yulee Florida. Wells Fargo Bank Yulee Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since Sep 12, 2006. Contact this Wells Fargo Bank Yulee Branch by calling the customer service number (904) 225-5438.
Wells Fargo Bank Yulee Branch also provide regular banking services. For drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking, please visit Wells Fargo Bank official website www.wellsfargo.com.
Wells Fargo Bank Hours in 463743 State Road 200 Yulee, Florida
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
Wells Fargo Bank Address Map in 463743 State Road 200 Yulee, Florida
Wells Fargo Bank in 463743 State Road 200 Yulee, Florida (FAQs)
What is Wells Fargo Bank Phone Number in 463743 State Road 200 Yulee, Florida?
The phone number of Wells Fargo Bank is (904) 225-5438.
What is Wells Fargo Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Wells Fargo Bank is www.wellsfargo.com.
What is the Post Code of Wells Fargo Bank in 463743 State Road 200 Yulee, Florida?
What Time Does Wells Fargo Bank Open and Close in Yulee Branch – 463743 State Road 200
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 2:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Wells Fargo Bank to Another in Yulee Branch – 463743 State Road 200
There are a few different ways that you can transfer funds between Wells Fargo Bank to another account in Yulee.
1. The most popular method is to use the wire transfer. This is where the Wells Fargo Bank will send the money electronically to the receiving bank. The funds will be deposited into the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring money is through an ACH transfer. This is where the Wells Fargo Bank will be able to communicate with each other through the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred that way. This usually takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. You can also use a service like PayPal and Venmo to transfer money to Wells Fargo Bank in another. These services are usually immediate and you could set them up to send cash on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could just withdraw cash from Wells Fargo Bank and deposit it into the other. It’s not the most efficient option when you’re transferring a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option when you need to get the cash fast.
How to Open a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Yulee Branch – 463743 State Road 200
There are some things you must complete before opening a Wells Fargo Bank account. The first thing you need to do is select the right Wells Fargo Bank account. There are a variety of Wells Fargo Bank accounts available and it’s essential to conduct your research prior to you pick the one that is the best for you.
Once you’ve chosen a Wells Fargo Bank account, the next step is gathering all of the required documents. That includes the Social Security number, photo ID, and evidence of address. You’ll also need to have at minimum $25 to open an account.
When you’ve got all of the documents required, it’s time to open your account! The process is easy and only takes about a minute. All you have to do is fill in an application form and then deposit your cash to the account.
Now that you know how to open a Wells Fargo Bank account you have no reason to not start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Wells Fargo Bank Account
You can create a Wells Fargo Bank account as soon as you have an Social Security number. Certain banks might require you are 18 years old, but this isn’t the norm. You may also need to prove your identity, such as passport, driver’s license or a state ID. If you’ve got all the required documents and documents, you can create a savings or a checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Yulee Branch – 463743 State Road 200
It’s a big pain to close an Wells Fargo Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to make it simpler.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Wells Fargo Bank and ask to close your account.
3. Follow their directions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds in the balance.
5. Cancel any standing or direct debit orders linked to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards linked to the account.
7. You must receive written confirmation from Wells Fargo Bank the account is shut down.