Where is the Wells Fargo Bank branch in Yucca Valley California?
Its Wells Fargo Bank branch in Yucca Valley is located at 57125-29 Palms Highway Yucca Valley, California.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo Bank Branch Location in 57125-29 Palms Highway Yucca Valley, California
Wells Fargo Bank was established in Jan 1, 1870 and headquartered in 101 N. Phillips Avenue Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104. Wells Fargo Bank became a member of FDIC insured at Jan 1, 1934.
57125-29 Palms Highway Yucca Valley, California is one of Wells Fargo Bank branch offices located in Yucca Valley California. Wells Fargo Bank Yucca Valley Branch has been offering services to these customers since Jan 1, 1912. You can contact the Wells Fargo Bank Yucca Valley Branch via customer service number (760) 365-9734.
Wells Fargo Bank Yucca Valley Branch also provide regular banking services. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking go to Wells Fargo Bank official website www.wellsfargo.com.
Wells Fargo Bank Hours in 57125-29 Palms Highway Yucca Valley, California
|Monday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
Wells Fargo Bank Address Map in 57125-29 Palms Highway Yucca Valley, California
Wells Fargo Bank in 57125-29 Palms Highway Yucca Valley, California (FAQs)
What is Wells Fargo Bank Phone Number in 57125-29 Palms Highway Yucca Valley, California?
The phone number of Wells Fargo Bank is (760) 365-9734.
What is Wells Fargo Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Wells Fargo Bank is www.wellsfargo.com.
What is the Post Code of Wells Fargo Bank in 57125-29 Palms Highway Yucca Valley, California?
What Time Does Wells Fargo Bank Open and Close in Yucca Valley Branch – 57125-29 Palms Highway
Monday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Wells Fargo Bank to Another in Yucca Valley Branch – 57125-29 Palms Highway
There are a variety of reasons you may require transferring money from Wells Fargo Bank in Yucca Valley to another. Perhaps you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your old Wells Fargo Bank account and open another one. Perhaps you’re consolidating your accounts to reduce fees. Whatever the reason, it’s very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how you can transfer money from one bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Wells Fargo Bank account on your bank.
2. Find the section for transferring funds or making payments. This could be called different depending on the bank you use, but it will be found in the main menu menu of the online banking portal.
3. Enter the routing number of the second bank. This is the nine digit code that is used to identify the bank. This can be found on the other bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. Enter the account number you wish to transfer money to. This information can also be found on the bank’s site or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount of money you wish to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to make sure that it is accurate, then click submit or confirm.
The procedure is slightly different in the case of transferring funds between accounts at one bank. In this case it is not necessary to input a routing number because the funds will remain within the same institution.
The entire process is likely to take a few minutes and , once completed, the funds are usually accessible in the second account in just one day.
How to Open a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Yucca Valley Branch – 57125-29 Palms Highway
There are a few things you should be aware of before you can create a Wells Fargo Bank account. The first thing to do is select the appropriate Wells Fargo Bank account. There are a variety of Wells Fargo Bank accounts to choose from, so it’s important to conduct your research prior to you pick the one that is right for you.
Once you’ve chosen an Wells Fargo Bank account, the next step is gathering all the necessary documents. That includes the Social Security number, photo ID, and proof of address. It is also necessary to have at least $25 to open up an account.
After you have all the documents required It’s time to set the stage for opening up your account! The process is simple and takes just a few minutes. All you have to do is fill out an application and deposit your cash into the account.
Now that you know how to start an Wells Fargo Bank account, there’s no excuse not to start saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Wells Fargo Bank Account
You can start a Wells Fargo Bank account once you have a Social Security number. Some banks might require you be 18 years old, however it’s not always the case. You may also need to prove your identity, like an ID card, driver’s license or a state ID. If you’ve got all the documents required you are able to open a savings or checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Yucca Valley Branch – 57125-29 Palms Highway
It may seem like a daunting process to complete, but closing the Wells Fargo Bank account can be quite easy. The steps to follow need to take:
1. Collect all of your documents. You’ll require the most recent Wells Fargo Bank statement and an unpaid check from the account you wish to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account on the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative will likely request your account number and other information that can be used to identify you. They might also ask why you are closing the account.
4. Cancel any automatic payments. If you’ve got any automatic payments set up with this account, be sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. Once the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any remaining funds.