Where is the Wells Fargo Bank branch in Yuba City California?
Its Wells Fargo Bank branch in Yuba City is located at 1286 Stabler Lane Yuba City, California.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo Bank Branch Location in 1286 Stabler Lane Yuba City, California
Wells Fargo Bank was established in Jan 1, 1870 and headquartered in 101 N. Phillips Avenue Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104. Wells Fargo Bank became a member of FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
1286 Stabler Lane Yuba City, California is one of Wells Fargo Bank branch offices located in Yuba City California. Wells Fargo Bank Yuba City Branch has been offering services to customers from the time Dec 10, 1997. You can reach the Wells Fargo Bank Yuba City Branch via customer service number (530) 821-4965.
Wells Fargo Bank Yuba City Branch also provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up as well as lobby hours and online banking you can visit Wells Fargo Bank official website www.wellsfargo.com.
Wells Fargo Bank Hours in 1286 Stabler Lane Yuba City, California
|Monday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
Wells Fargo Bank Address Map in 1286 Stabler Lane Yuba City, California
Wells Fargo Bank in 1286 Stabler Lane Yuba City, California (FAQs)
What is Wells Fargo Bank Phone Number in 1286 Stabler Lane Yuba City, California?
The number for Wells Fargo Bank is (530) 821-4965.
What is Wells Fargo Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Wells Fargo Bank is www.wellsfargo.com.
What is the Post Code of Wells Fargo Bank in 1286 Stabler Lane Yuba City, California?
What Time Does Wells Fargo Bank Open and Close in Yuba City Branch – 1286 Stabler Lane
Monday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Tuesday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Wednesday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Thursday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Friday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Saturday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Sunday (10:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Wells Fargo Bank to Another in Yuba City Branch – 1286 Stabler Lane
There are several ways to transfer money between Wells Fargo Bank to another in Yuba City.
1. The most commonly used method is to make use of the wire transfer. This is where the Wells Fargo Bank sends the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will then appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another way to transfer money is to use the ACH transfer. This is the process where Wells Fargo Bank will be able to communicate with each other via the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred this way. It usually takes a couple of days.
3. It is also possible to use a service like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money from Wells Fargo Bank into another. These services are usually immediate and you could set them up to send money on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could take cash out of Wells Fargo Bank and deposit it into the other. This may not be the best choice if you’re moving a significant amount of money, however it’s an option if you need to get the cash fast.
How to Open a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Yuba City Branch – 1286 Stabler Lane
There are some things to consider prior to opening a Wells Fargo Bank account. This guide will take you through the process to help you choose the right account for your needs and avoid any mistakes.
First, you need to determine what kind of account you’d like to have. The most commonly used kinds are saving accounts, check accounts, and money market accounts. Each has distinct advantages and disadvantages, therefore it is important to know the difference prior to making a choice.
Savings accounts are a great way to keep your cash even if you don’t require immediate acces to the money. They typically offer greater rate of interest than bank accounts however, there are some restrictions on how often you can access your money.
Checking accounts are a great option for those who require frequent access to your funds. A majority of checking accounts have an ATM card that you can use to make purchases or withdraw funds. However, there may be fees associated with certain transactions, like using an outside-of-network ATM.
Money market accounts offer higher interest rates than savings and checking accounts, but they also have tighter withdrawal limits. If you need to access your funds frequently, a money market account may not be the best option.
Once you’ve settled on the type of account that you want, it’s time to search for the best deal. There are a number of things to take into consideration including the interest rate, fees and minimum balance requirements. It’s important to compare offers from multiple Wells Fargo Bank account before making a choice.
Once you’ve located the correct account, it’s time to open it. The process is fairly simple and can usually be done online in just a few minutes. You’ll need to provide some specific information about yourself, including your name, address, and Social Security number. You may also be required to deposit funds into the account in order to open it.
Once your account is open, you can start using it right away. Just be sure to be aware of your balance, and be careful not to overdraw your account. If you need to borrow money, the majority of Wells Fargo Bank offer alternatives such as lines of credit or overdraft protection.
Opening an Wells Fargo Bank businessname1 account can be a straightforward procedure that will save you time and money in the long run. Through research and shopping around for an account that meets your requirements and assists you to achieve those financial objectives.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Wells Fargo Bank Account
You can start an Wells Fargo Bank account once you have an Social Security number. Certain banks might require you be at least 18 years old, but it’s not always the case. It is also possible to show proof of your identity, such as passport, driver’s license or state ID. If you’ve got all the required documents, you can create a savings or a checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Yuba City Branch – 1286 Stabler Lane
It’s often a trouble to close a Wells Fargo Bank account. Here are some tips to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding payments.
2. Contact Wells Fargo Bank and ask to end your current account.
3. Follow their directions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Take any money remaining in the balance.
5. Cancel any standing or direct debit orders attached to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards linked to the account.
7. Be sure to receive a written confirmation from Wells Fargo Bank the account is closed.