Which is the Wells Fargo Bank branch in Windsor Colorado?
This Wells Fargo Bank branch in Windsor is located at 1069 Main Street Windsor, Colorado.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo Bank Branch Location in 1069 Main Street Windsor, Colorado
Wells Fargo Bank was established in Jan 1, 1870 and headquartered in 101 N. Phillips Avenue Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104. Wells Fargo Bank became a member of FDIC insured after Jan 1, 1934.
1069 Main Street Windsor, Colorado is one of Wells Fargo Bank branch offices in Windsor Colorado. Wells Fargo Bank Windsor Branch has provided service to customers from the time Mar 7, 1996. Contact the Wells Fargo Bank Windsor Branch through customer service phone number (970) 686-7900.
Wells Fargo Bank Windsor Branch also provide regular banking services. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services you can visit Wells Fargo Bank official website www.wellsfargo.com.
Wells Fargo Bank Hours in 1069 Main Street Windsor, Colorado
|Monday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
Wells Fargo Bank Address Map in 1069 Main Street Windsor, Colorado
Wells Fargo Bank in 1069 Main Street Windsor, Colorado (FAQs)
What is Wells Fargo Bank Phone Number in 1069 Main Street Windsor, Colorado?
The number for Wells Fargo Bank is (970) 686-7900.
What is Wells Fargo Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Wells Fargo Bank is www.wellsfargo.com.
What is the Post Code of Wells Fargo Bank in 1069 Main Street Windsor, Colorado?
What Time Does Wells Fargo Bank Open and Close in Windsor Branch – 1069 Main Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 2:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Wells Fargo Bank to Another in Windsor Branch – 1069 Main Street
There are many reasons you may have to transfer funds from Wells Fargo Bank in Windsor in another. Maybe you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your old Wells Fargo Bank account and start an entirely new one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to cut down on the cost of costs. It doesn’t matter, the process is quite easy to do.
Here’s how to transfer money from bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Wells Fargo Bank banking account.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer money or making payments. This could be called different based on your bank however it is located in the main menu on the online banking portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of the other bank. It is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. You can find this on the website of the other bank or on your checkbook.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number you wish to transfer money to. It can be found on the other bank’s website or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount of money you want to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to make sure it is correct, then hit submit or confirm.
The process differs slightly in the case of transferring funds between accounts at one bank. In that case, you usually don’t need to input a routing number because the funds will remain in the same bank.
The whole process should only take a couple of minutes, after which the funds will typically be transferred to the account within a single business day.
How to Open a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Windsor Branch – 1069 Main Street
There are a few steps you should complete before opening the Wells Fargo Bank account. The first thing to decide on is the correct Wells Fargo Bank account. There are a variety of Wells Fargo Bank accounts available It’s crucial to research your options before you decide which one is best for your needs.
After you’ve selected a Wells Fargo Bank account The next step is to gather all the necessary documents. This includes your Social Security number, photo ID and the proof of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 to open up an account.
After you have all the required documents and documents, you’re ready to set up your account! The process is simple and takes only less than a few minutes. All you have be able to complete in an application and deposit your money to the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to create a Wells Fargo Bank account, there’s no excuse not to start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Wells Fargo Bank Account
You can open an Wells Fargo Bank account when you’ve got a Social Security number. There is no age limit however, most banks will require that you be at 18 to open an account on your own. Certain banks might allow you to open a joint account with a parent or guardian in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Windsor Branch – 1069 Main Street
It can be a real pain to close an Wells Fargo Bank account. Here are some suggestions to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Wells Fargo Bank and ask to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their directions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Take any money remaining in the balance.
5. Refuse to debit any direct debits or standing orders attached to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a written confirmation from Wells Fargo Bank the account is closed.