Where is Wells Fargo Bank branch in Winchester Virginia?
This Wells Fargo Bank branch in Winchester is located at 2490 Valley Avenue Winchester, Virginia.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo Bank Branch Location in 2490 Valley Avenue Winchester, Virginia
Wells Fargo Bank was established in Jan 1, 1870 and headquartered in 101 N. Phillips Avenue Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104. Wells Fargo Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance after Jan 1, 1934.
2490 Valley Avenue Winchester, Virginia is one of Wells Fargo Bank branch offices in Winchester Virginia. Wells Fargo Bank Winchester Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since Mar 1, 1984. You can contact this Wells Fargo Bank Winchester Branch via customer service number (540) 723-4770.
Wells Fargo Bank Winchester Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services, please visit Wells Fargo Bank official website www.wellsfargo.com.
Wells Fargo Bank Hours in 2490 Valley Avenue Winchester, Virginia
|Monday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Wells Fargo Bank Address Map in 2490 Valley Avenue Winchester, Virginia
Wells Fargo Bank in 2490 Valley Avenue Winchester, Virginia (FAQs)
What is Wells Fargo Bank Phone Number in 2490 Valley Avenue Winchester, Virginia?
The number for Wells Fargo Bank is (540) 723-4770.
What is Wells Fargo Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Wells Fargo Bank is www.wellsfargo.com.
What is the Post Code of Wells Fargo Bank in 2490 Valley Avenue Winchester, Virginia?
What Time Does Wells Fargo Bank Open and Close in Winchester Branch – 2490 Valley Avenue
Monday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Wells Fargo Bank to Another in Winchester Branch – 2490 Valley Avenue
There are many reasons you might have to transfer funds from Wells Fargo Bank in Winchester in another. Maybe you’re moving into an entirely new location and require to close your previous Wells Fargo Bank account and open another one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to save on fees. No matter what the case, this is very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how to transfer money from one bank to the other:
1. Log in to your online Wells Fargo Bank bank account.
2. Locate the section to transfer funds or making payments. It could be called something different depending on your bank however it is located in the main menu menu of the online banking portal.
3. Input the routing code of the second bank. This is the nine digit code that is used to identify the bank. This can be found on the website of the other bank or on your checkbook.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number you would like to transfer the funds to. This can also be located on the bank’s website or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount of money you’d like to transfer.
6. Review the information to make sure that it is correct, and then hit submit or confirm.
The procedure is slightly different in the case of transferring funds between accounts in the exact same institution. In that case, you usually don’t need to input a routing number because the funds will remain in the same bank.
The entire process is likely to take a couple of minutes, and , once completed, the funds are usually available in the other account within a single business day.
How to Open a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Winchester Branch – 2490 Valley Avenue
There are a few steps you should complete before opening the Wells Fargo Bank account. The first thing you need to do is choose the right Wells Fargo Bank account. There are a variety of Wells Fargo Bank accounts available, so it’s important to research your options before you choose which one is right for you.
Once you’ve chosen a Wells Fargo Bank account The next step is to gather all the necessary documents. This includes the Social Security number, photo ID, and the proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 in order to set up your account.
After you have all the necessary documents, it’s time to open your account! The process is simple and only takes a few minutes. All you have complete is to fill in an application form and then deposit your money into the account.
If you’ve learned how to open a Wells Fargo Bank account There’s no reason to not begin saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Wells Fargo Bank Account
You can create an Wells Fargo Bank account as soon as you have an Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement, although most banks require that you are at least 18 years old to create an account for yourself. Some banks will allow you to open a joint account with a parent or guardian when you are under 18.
How to Close a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Winchester Branch – 2490 Valley Avenue
It’s often a trouble to close a Wells Fargo Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to help you make it simpler.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Wells Fargo Bank and request to end your current account.
3. Follow the instructions carefully.
4. Take any money remaining from the account.
5. Refuse to debit any direct debits or standing orders linked to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a written confirmation from Wells Fargo Bank the account is closed.