Where is the Wells Fargo Bank branch in Sylacauga Alabama?
The Wells Fargo Bank branch in Sylacauga is located at 911 West Fort Williams Street Sylacauga, Alabama.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo Bank Branch Location in 911 West Fort Williams Street Sylacauga, Alabama
Wells Fargo Bank was established in Jan 1, 1870 and headquartered in 101 N. Phillips Avenue Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104. Wells Fargo Bank became a member of FDIC insured after Jan 1, 1934.
911 West Fort Williams Street Sylacauga, Alabama is one of Wells Fargo Bank branch offices in Sylacauga Alabama. Wells Fargo Bank Sylacauga Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Mar 29, 1957. Contact the Wells Fargo Bank Sylacauga Branch by calling the customer service number (256) 249-6270.
Wells Fargo Bank Sylacauga Branch offers regular banking service. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services, please visit Wells Fargo Bank official website www.wellsfargo.com.
Wells Fargo Bank Hours in 911 West Fort Williams Street Sylacauga, Alabama
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Wells Fargo Bank Address Map in 911 West Fort Williams Street Sylacauga, Alabama
Wells Fargo Bank in 911 West Fort Williams Street Sylacauga, Alabama (FAQs)
What is Wells Fargo Bank Phone Number in 911 West Fort Williams Street Sylacauga, Alabama?
The phone number of Wells Fargo Bank is (256) 249-6270.
What is Wells Fargo Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Wells Fargo Bank is www.wellsfargo.com.
What is the Post Code of Wells Fargo Bank in 911 West Fort Williams Street Sylacauga, Alabama?
What Time Does Wells Fargo Bank Open and Close in Sylacauga Branch – 911 West Fort Williams Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Wells Fargo Bank to Another in Sylacauga Branch – 911 West Fort Williams Street
There are many methods to transfer money between Wells Fargo Bank to another one in Sylacauga.
1. The most common way is to use a wire transfer. This is the method where Wells Fargo Bank sends the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will then appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring money is to use an ACH transfer. This is the process where Wells Fargo Bank will communicate with each other via the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred this way. It usually takes a couple of days.
3. You could also make use of services such as PayPal or Venmo to transfer money between Wells Fargo Bank in another. These services usually are quick and you can create them to transfer money on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always take cash out of Wells Fargo Bank and transfer it to the other. It’s not the best option if you’re moving a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option if you’re in need of cash fast.
How to Open a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Sylacauga Branch – 911 West Fort Williams Street
There are some things you need to know prior to opening an Wells Fargo Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the procedure to help you choose the right account for your needs and make sure you don’t make any mistakes.
First, you need to decide what type of account you want. The most commonly used types include saving accounts, check accounts, or money market funds. Each type has their own advantages and disadvantages, therefore it’s important to understand the difference prior to making a choice.
Savings accounts are a great option to save your money when you don’t need instant accessibility to your money. They typically have higher yields than check accounts however there are some restrictions on how often you can withdraw money.
Checking accounts are great for those who require frequent access to your cash. A majority of checking accounts have a debit card that can be used for purchases or withdraw funds. There are fees for certain transactions, like using an outside-of-network ATM.
Money market accounts offer higher rates of interest than savings or checking accounts, however they also have stricter withdrawal restrictions. If you require access to your funds often then a money market account might not be the best option.
Once you’ve settled on the type of account that you want, it’s time to search for the best deal. There are a number of factors to consider, such as fees, interest rates and minimum balance requirements. It’s important to compare rates from a variety of Wells Fargo Bank account before making a decision.
If you’ve found the perfect account, it’s time to sign in. The process is relatively easy and is usually completed online in a matter of minutes. You’ll need to provide some specific information about yourself, including your address, name, along with your Social Security number. It is also possible that you will be required to pay a deposit into the account to open it.
When your account is opened and you are able to use it right away. Make sure you keep an eye on your balance, and be careful not to overdraw your account. If you need to borrow money, the majority of Wells Fargo Bank offer options like credit lines or overdraft protection.
Setting up an Wells Fargo Bank businessname1 account can be a simple procedure that will help you save time and cash in the end. By doing your research and looking around to find an account that meets your requirements and assists you to achieve the financial targets you have set.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Wells Fargo Bank Account
You can create an Wells Fargo Bank account once you have the Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement but most banks insist that you be at least 18 years old to create an account for yourself. Some banks may allow you to open a joint account along with an adult or parent if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Sylacauga Branch – 911 West Fort Williams Street
It could appear like a daunting job to complete, but closing an Wells Fargo Bank accounts is simple. Here are the steps you must follow:
1. Gather your documents. You’ll require your current Wells Fargo Bank statement and an unpaid check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account on the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative may ask you for your account number, as well as other identifiable information. They might also inquire about why you are closing the account.
4. Cancel any automatic payments. If you’ve got any automated payments set up on this account, be sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. Once the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any funds that remain.