Where is the Wells Fargo Bank branch in Linwood New Jersey?
This Wells Fargo Bank branch in Linwood is located at 197 New Rd Linwood, New Jersey.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo Bank Branch Location in 197 New Rd Linwood, New Jersey
Wells Fargo Bank was established in Jan 1, 1870 and headquartered in 101 N. Phillips Avenue Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104. Wells Fargo Bank became a member of FDIC insurance at Jan 1, 1934.
197 New Rd Linwood, New Jersey is one of Wells Fargo Bank branch offices in Linwood New Jersey. Wells Fargo Bank Linwood Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Oct 2, 1961. You can contact this Wells Fargo Bank Linwood Branch by calling the customer service number (609) 926-8139.
Wells Fargo Bank Linwood Branch offers regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking, please visit Wells Fargo Bank official website www.wellsfargo.com.
Wells Fargo Bank Hours in 197 New Rd Linwood, New Jersey
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Wells Fargo Bank Address Map in 197 New Rd Linwood, New Jersey
Wells Fargo Bank in 197 New Rd Linwood, New Jersey (FAQs)
What is Wells Fargo Bank Phone Number in 197 New Rd Linwood, New Jersey?
The number for Wells Fargo Bank is (609) 926-8139.
What is Wells Fargo Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Wells Fargo Bank is www.wellsfargo.com.
What is the Post Code of Wells Fargo Bank in 197 New Rd Linwood, New Jersey?
What Time Does Wells Fargo Bank Open and Close in Linwood Branch – 197 New Rd
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Wells Fargo Bank to Another in Linwood Branch – 197 New Rd
There are several ways to transfer money to Wells Fargo Bank to another account in Linwood.
1. The most popular method is to use the wire transfer. This is the method where Wells Fargo Bank sends the money electronically to the receiving bank. The money will then show up in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring money is through the ACH transfer. This is where the Wells Fargo Bank will communicate with each other via the ACH network, and the money will be transferred that way. It usually takes a couple of days.
3. You could also make use of a service like PayPal or Venmo to transfer money to Wells Fargo Bank in another. These services usually are instant and you can even set them up to send money on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always take cash out of Wells Fargo Bank and deposit it into the other. This might not be the most efficient option when you’re transferring a large amount of cash, but it’s an option when you’re in need of cash quickly.
How to Open a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Linwood Branch – 197 New Rd
There are a few things you should be aware of before you can create the Wells Fargo Bank account. The first thing you need to do is choose the appropriate Wells Fargo Bank account. There are numerous Wells Fargo Bank accounts out there It’s crucial to do your research before you choose which one is right for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an Wells Fargo Bank account then the next step is to collect all of the required documents. That includes the Social Security number, photo ID and the proof of address. It is also necessary to have at least $25 in order to set up up an account.
Once you’ve got all the documents required, it’s time to open up your account! The process is simple and takes only about a minute. All you have be able to complete in an application and deposit your funds to the account.
Now that you know how to start an Wells Fargo Bank account, there’s no excuse to not begin saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Wells Fargo Bank Account
You can create a Wells Fargo Bank account as soon as you have a Social Security number. There is no age limit, although most banks require that you are at minimum 18 years old in order to create an account for yourself. Some banks will permit you to open a joint account with a parent or guardian if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Linwood Branch – 197 New Rd
It could seem like a daunting process to complete, but closing the Wells Fargo Bank account can be quite simple. These are the steps you should follow:
1. Gather all of your documents. You’ll need the latest Wells Fargo Bank statement, as well as a voided check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative is likely to request your account number and other identifiable information. They might also inquire about why you are closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you have automatic payments set up with this account, make sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. When the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.