Which is the Wells Fargo Bank branch in Lineville Alabama?
This Wells Fargo Bank branch in Lineville is located at 89035 Highway 9 Lineville, Alabama.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo Bank Branch Location in 89035 Highway 9 Lineville, Alabama
Wells Fargo Bank was established in Jan 1, 1870 and headquartered in 101 N. Phillips Avenue Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104. Wells Fargo Bank became a member of FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
89035 Highway 9 Lineville, Alabama is one of Wells Fargo Bank branch offices in Lineville Alabama. Wells Fargo Bank Lineville Branch has been providing services to these customers since Dec 16, 1912. You can contact this Wells Fargo Bank Lineville Branch through customer service phone number (256) 396-2191.
Wells Fargo Bank Lineville Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services go to Wells Fargo Bank official website www.wellsfargo.com.
Wells Fargo Bank Hours in 89035 Highway 9 Lineville, Alabama
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Wells Fargo Bank Address Map in 89035 Highway 9 Lineville, Alabama
Wells Fargo Bank in 89035 Highway 9 Lineville, Alabama (FAQs)
What is Wells Fargo Bank Phone Number in 89035 Highway 9 Lineville, Alabama?
The number for Wells Fargo Bank is (256) 396-2191.
What is Wells Fargo Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Wells Fargo Bank is www.wellsfargo.com.
What is the Post Code of Wells Fargo Bank in 89035 Highway 9 Lineville, Alabama?
What Time Does Wells Fargo Bank Open and Close in Lineville Branch – 89035 Highway 9
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Wells Fargo Bank to Another in Lineville Branch – 89035 Highway 9
There are a variety of reasons you might need to transfer money from Wells Fargo Bank within Lineville into another. Maybe you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your current Wells Fargo Bank account and start an entirely new one. Perhaps you’re consolidating your accounts to save on charges. It doesn’t matter, the process is actually quite easy to do.
Here’s how you can transfer money from one bank to another:
1. Log into your online Wells Fargo Bank banking account.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer money as well as making payments. This might be called something different based on your bank however it is accessible from the main menu on your online banking portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of your other bank. It is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. You can find this on the other bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number that you wish to transfer money to. It can be located on the bank’s website or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you want to transfer.
6. Review the information to make sure that it is correct, and then hit the submit button or verify.
The process differs slightly in the case of transferring funds between accounts of one bank. In this case there is no need to enter a routing code because the funds remain within the same institution.
The entire process will take a couple of minutes, and , once completed, the funds are usually accessible in the second account within one business day.
How to Open a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Lineville Branch – 89035 Highway 9
There are some things you must complete before opening the Wells Fargo Bank account. The first thing you need to do is select the right Wells Fargo Bank account. There are a variety of Wells Fargo Bank accounts out there, so it’s important to research your options before you decide which one is best for your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for a Wells Fargo Bank account then the next step is gathering all the necessary documents. That includes your Social Security number, photo ID as well as evidence of address. You’ll also need to have at minimum $25 to open an account.
Once you’ve got all the documents required It’s time to set the stage for opening your account! The process is easy and takes just less than a few minutes. All you have complete is to fill out an application form and then deposit your funds in the bank account.
If you’ve learned how to open an Wells Fargo Bank account, there’s no excuse to not begin saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Wells Fargo Bank Account
There isn’t a set age for opening an Wells Fargo Bank account. Some banks or credit unions may require that you be 18 years old, while others may allow the opening of accounts at any time with a parent or guardian as co-signer.
If you’re under 18 and want to open a Wells Fargo Bank account, bring along your parent or guardian so they can become an owner in joint on the account. This will allow them to have the ability to watch the activity of your account and help you to control your finances with prudence. When you turn 18, you’ll have the ability to take complete control of your account and make all of the decisions for yourself.
The best time to start thinking about opening an Wells Fargo Bank account is the moment you start earning money through a part-time work, allowance, or other sources. This will give you the chance to begin saving money and to learn how to manage your money prior to when you have to utilize it for more complicated financial tasks like taking out a loan or using credit card.
How to Close a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Lineville Branch – 89035 Highway 9
It may seem like a daunting process, but closing a Wells Fargo Bank account is actually quite simple. Here are the steps you need to take:
1. Gather all of your documents. You will need to have your most recent Wells Fargo Bank statement and a voided check from your account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be in a position to assist you with closing your account over the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative is likely to request your account number and other identifiable information. They might also ask why you are closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automated payments. If you have automatic payments set up with this account, make sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. After the account has been shut, you’ll have to withdraw any funds that remain.