Where is the Wells Fargo Bank branch in Linden New Jersey?
This Wells Fargo Bank branch in Linden is located at 201 North Wood Avenue Linden, New Jersey.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo Bank Branch Location in 201 North Wood Avenue Linden, New Jersey
Wells Fargo Bank was established in Jan 1, 1870 and headquartered in 101 N. Phillips Avenue Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104. Wells Fargo Bank became a member of FDIC insurance at Jan 1, 1934.
201 North Wood Avenue Linden, New Jersey is one of Wells Fargo Bank branch offices in Linden New Jersey. Wells Fargo Bank Linden Branch has been offering services to these customers since Apr 3, 1961. You can reach this Wells Fargo Bank Linden Branch through customer service phone number (908) 931-6877.
Wells Fargo Bank Linden Branch also provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking you can visit Wells Fargo Bank official website www.wellsfargo.com.
Wells Fargo Bank Hours in 201 North Wood Avenue Linden, New Jersey
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Wells Fargo Bank Address Map in 201 North Wood Avenue Linden, New Jersey
Wells Fargo Bank in 201 North Wood Avenue Linden, New Jersey (FAQs)
What is Wells Fargo Bank Phone Number in 201 North Wood Avenue Linden, New Jersey?
The phone number of Wells Fargo Bank is (908) 931-6877.
What is Wells Fargo Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Wells Fargo Bank is www.wellsfargo.com.
What is the Post Code of Wells Fargo Bank in 201 North Wood Avenue Linden, New Jersey?
What Time Does Wells Fargo Bank Open and Close in Linden Branch – 201 North Wood Avenue
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Wells Fargo Bank to Another in Linden Branch – 201 North Wood Avenue
There are a variety of reasons you may have to transfer funds from Wells Fargo Bank within Linden in another. Maybe you’re moving into the city of your choice and you need to close your old Wells Fargo Bank account and open a new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to save on fees. No matter what the case, this is actually quite easy to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Wells Fargo Bank account on your bank.
2. Locate the section to transfer funds as well as making payments. It could be called something different depending on your bank, but it will be located in the main menu on your banking online portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of your other bank. It is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. You can find this on the other bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number that you wish to transfer money to. It can be located on the bank’s website , or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to make sure that it is accurate, then click send or check.
It’s a little different when you’re moving money between accounts at the exact same institution. In that case it is not necessary to enter a routing number because the funds will remain in the same bank.
The entire process is likely to take a couple of minutes, and , once completed, the money will be transferred to the account within a single business day.
How to Open a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Linden Branch – 201 North Wood Avenue
There are some things you must do before you can open an Wells Fargo Bank account. The first thing you need to do is select the correct Wells Fargo Bank account. There are a variety of Wells Fargo Bank accounts out there It’s crucial to research your options before you choose which one is best for your needs.
Once you’ve chosen an Wells Fargo Bank account, the next step is gathering all of the required documents. These include your Social Security number, photo ID as well as evidence of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 to open an account.
When you’ve got all of the required documents It’s time to set the stage for opening your account! The process is easy and takes just a few minutes. All you need be able to complete out an application form and then deposit your cash in the bank account.
Now that you know how to open a Wells Fargo Bank account, there’s no excuse to not start saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Wells Fargo Bank Account
You can open a Wells Fargo Bank account once you have an Social Security number. Certain banks might require you be 18 years old, however it’s not always the case. You may also need to prove your identity, for example, passport, driver’s license or a state ID. After you have all the required documents you are able to start a savings or checking account with most banks.
How to Close a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Linden Branch – 201 North Wood Avenue
It may seem like a daunting process to complete, but closing an Wells Fargo Bank account can be quite simple. The steps to follow need to take:
1. Take all of your documents. You’ll need your latest Wells Fargo Bank statement and an unpaid check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account over the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative will likely request your account number as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They might also ask why you are closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you have automated payments associated with this account, make sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. When the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.