Where is the Wells Fargo Bank branch in Linden New Jersey?
The Wells Fargo Bank branch in Linden is located at 201 North Wood Avenue Linden, New Jersey.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo Bank Branch Location in 201 North Wood Avenue Linden, New Jersey
Wells Fargo Bank was established in Jan 1, 1870 and headquartered in 101 N. Phillips Avenue Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104. Wells Fargo Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance after Jan 1, 1934.
201 North Wood Avenue Linden, New Jersey is one of Wells Fargo Bank branch offices located in Linden New Jersey. Wells Fargo Bank Linden Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Apr 3, 1961. Contact this Wells Fargo Bank Linden Branch through customer service phone number (908) 931-6877.
Wells Fargo Bank Linden Branch also provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking services you can visit Wells Fargo Bank official website www.wellsfargo.com.
Wells Fargo Bank Hours in 201 North Wood Avenue Linden, New Jersey
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Wells Fargo Bank Address Map in 201 North Wood Avenue Linden, New Jersey
Wells Fargo Bank in 201 North Wood Avenue Linden, New Jersey (FAQs)
What is Wells Fargo Bank Phone Number in 201 North Wood Avenue Linden, New Jersey?
The number for Wells Fargo Bank is (908) 931-6877.
What is Wells Fargo Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Wells Fargo Bank is www.wellsfargo.com.
What is the Post Code of Wells Fargo Bank in 201 North Wood Avenue Linden, New Jersey?
What Time Does Wells Fargo Bank Open and Close in Linden Branch – 201 North Wood Avenue
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Wells Fargo Bank to Another in Linden Branch – 201 North Wood Avenue
There are many reasons you could have to transfer funds from Wells Fargo Bank in Linden to another. Maybe you’re moving into the city of your choice and you need to close your old Wells Fargo Bank account and open an entirely new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to cut down on the cost of costs. It doesn’t matter, the process is actually quite easy to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from one bank to another:
1. Log into your online Wells Fargo Bank bank account.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer money as well as making payments. This could be called different depending on the bank you use however it is located in the main menu menu of your online banking portal.
3. Input the routing code of the other bank. This is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. You can find this on the other bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number you wish to transfer money to. This information can also be located on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
5. Enter the amount of money you’d like to transfer.
6. Review the information to make sure that it is correct, and then hit the submit button or verify.
The procedure is slightly different in the case of transferring funds between accounts in one bank. In this case there is no need to enter a routing number because the funds will remain in the same bank.
The entire process will take a couple of minutes, after which the funds are usually transferred to the account in just one day.
How to Open a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Linden Branch – 201 North Wood Avenue
There are a few things you should do before you can open a Wells Fargo Bank account. The first thing you need to do is choose the appropriate Wells Fargo Bank account. There are a variety of Wells Fargo Bank accounts out there It’s crucial to research your options before you decide which one is right for you.
Once you’ve chosen the Wells Fargo Bank account The next step is gathering all the necessary documents. These include documents like your Social Security number, photo ID as well as proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 in order to set up an account.
Once you’ve got all the required documents It’s time to set the stage for opening up your account! The process is easy and takes just about a minute. All you need complete is to fill in an application and deposit your money to the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to start a Wells Fargo Bank account There’s no reason to not start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Wells Fargo Bank Account
You can start an Wells Fargo Bank account once you have a Social Security number. Certain banks might require you are 18 years old, but it’s not always the case. It is also possible to provide proof of your identity, like a driver’s license, passport or a state ID. After you have all the documents required you are able to open a savings or checking account at most banks.
How to Close a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Linden Branch – 201 North Wood Avenue
It can be a real trouble to close an Wells Fargo Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to make it easier.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding payments.
2. Contact Wells Fargo Bank and request that you end your current account.
3. Follow their directions carefully.
4. Take any money remaining out of the bank account.
5. Refuse to debit any direct debits or standing orders that are linked to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. You must receive an email confirmation from Wells Fargo Bank that your account has been closed.