Where is the Wells Fargo Bank branch in Lebanon Pennsylvania?
Its Wells Fargo Bank branch in Lebanon is located at 1401 Quentin Road Lebanon, Pennsylvania.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo Bank Branch Location in 1401 Quentin Road Lebanon, Pennsylvania
Wells Fargo Bank was established in Jan 1, 1870 and headquartered in 101 N. Phillips Avenue Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104. Wells Fargo Bank became a member of FDIC insured at Jan 1, 1934.
1401 Quentin Road Lebanon, Pennsylvania is one of Wells Fargo Bank branch offices in Lebanon Pennsylvania. Wells Fargo Bank Lebanon Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Oct 4, 1975. Contact this Wells Fargo Bank Lebanon Branch via customer service number (717) 228-6401.
Wells Fargo Bank Lebanon Branch also provide regular banking services. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services you can visit Wells Fargo Bank official website www.wellsfargo.com.
Wells Fargo Bank Hours in 1401 Quentin Road Lebanon, Pennsylvania
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Wells Fargo Bank Address Map in 1401 Quentin Road Lebanon, Pennsylvania
Wells Fargo Bank in 1401 Quentin Road Lebanon, Pennsylvania (FAQs)
What is Wells Fargo Bank Phone Number in 1401 Quentin Road Lebanon, Pennsylvania?
The phone number of Wells Fargo Bank is (717) 228-6401.
What is Wells Fargo Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Wells Fargo Bank is www.wellsfargo.com.
What is the Post Code of Wells Fargo Bank in 1401 Quentin Road Lebanon, Pennsylvania?
What Time Does Wells Fargo Bank Open and Close in Lebanon Branch – 1401 Quentin Road
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Wells Fargo Bank to Another in Lebanon Branch – 1401 Quentin Road
There are many methods to transfer money from Wells Fargo Bank to another in Lebanon.
1. The most commonly used method is to make use of wire transfers. This is where the Wells Fargo Bank sends the money electronically to the receiving bank. The money will show up in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring money is through the ACH transfer. This is where the Wells Fargo Bank will connect with one another via the ACH network and the money will be transferred in this manner. This typically takes a few days.
3. It is also possible to use services such as PayPal or Venmo to transfer money from Wells Fargo Bank in another. These services are usually instant and you can even configure them to send money on a regular basis.
4. You can also simply withdraw money from Wells Fargo Bank and then deposit it into the other. It’s not the best choice if you’re moving a significant amount of cash, but it’s a viable option if you need to get the cash quickly.
How to Open a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Lebanon Branch – 1401 Quentin Road
There are some things you need to know before opening a Wells Fargo Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the process to help you open the Wells Fargo Bank account with ease.
The first thing you need to determine is what type of Wells Fargo Bank account you’d like to open. There are a variety of Wells Fargo Bank accounts, which is why it’s crucial to select the one that’s best for you. Do some research and compare different Wells Fargo Bank accounts to find the best fit for your needs.
Once you’ve chosen an Wells Fargo Bank account, your next task is to collect the necessary documents. Most Wells Fargo Bank accounts will require some basic details like your address, name as well as your Social Security number. You may also need to show proof of income or proof of identification.
If you’ve got all the necessary documents then the second step would be to open the account. It can be done on the internet by phone, online, or in person at a branch location. If you are opening the account you’ll need to make an initial deposit. This is typically a small amount of money, such as $25.
Once your account has been opened You’ll have to begin using it. This means making deposits and withdrawals whenever you need to. It is also important to keep track of your account balance so that you don’t go overdrawn.
The process of opening an Wells Fargo Bank account is a simple procedure, but you need to take your time to pick the appropriate Wells Fargo Bank account for your needs. With a little investigation and preparation it is possible to open an account without any tension.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Wells Fargo Bank Account
You can create a Wells Fargo Bank account once you have the Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement but most banks insist that you’re at minimum 18 years old in order to open an account for yourself. Some banks will allow you to create a joint bank account with a parent or guardian in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Lebanon Branch – 1401 Quentin Road
It can be a real trouble to close a Wells Fargo Bank account. Here are some tips to make it easier.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Wells Fargo Bank and ask to close your account.
3. Follow their instructions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds in the balance.
5. You can cancel any standing or direct debit orders that are linked to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards linked to the account.
7. Make sure you receive written confirmation from the Wells Fargo Bank to confirm that the businessname account was shut down.