Where is the Wells Fargo Bank branch in Leawood Kansas?
The Wells Fargo Bank branch in Leawood is located at 2000 West 103rd Street Leawood, Kansas.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo Bank Branch Location in 2000 West 103rd Street Leawood, Kansas
Wells Fargo Bank was established in Jan 1, 1870 and headquartered in 101 N. Phillips Avenue Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104. Wells Fargo Bank became a member of the FDIC insured at Jan 1, 1934.
2000 West 103rd Street Leawood, Kansas is one of Wells Fargo Bank branch offices located in Leawood Kansas. Wells Fargo Bank Leawood Branch has been providing services to these customers since Jul 31, 1996. Contact this Wells Fargo Bank Leawood Branch through customer service phone number (913) 341-4774.
Wells Fargo Bank Leawood Branch offers regular banking services. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services go to Wells Fargo Bank official website www.wellsfargo.com.
Wells Fargo Bank Hours in 2000 West 103rd Street Leawood, Kansas
|Monday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
Wells Fargo Bank Address Map in 2000 West 103rd Street Leawood, Kansas
Wells Fargo Bank in 2000 West 103rd Street Leawood, Kansas (FAQs)
What is Wells Fargo Bank Phone Number in 2000 West 103rd Street Leawood, Kansas?
The number for Wells Fargo Bank is (913) 341-4774.
What is Wells Fargo Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Wells Fargo Bank is www.wellsfargo.com.
What is the Post Code of Wells Fargo Bank in 2000 West 103rd Street Leawood, Kansas?
What Time Does Wells Fargo Bank Open and Close in Leawood Branch – 2000 West 103rd Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 2:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Wells Fargo Bank to Another in Leawood Branch – 2000 West 103rd Street
There are a few different ways that you can transfer funds to Wells Fargo Bank to another account in Leawood.
1. The most popular method is to make use of a wire transfer. This is the method where Wells Fargo Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will then show up in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is when the Wells Fargo Bank will communicate with each other through the ACH network and the money is transferred this way. This usually takes a few days.
3. You could also make use of services like PayPal and Venmo to transfer money between Wells Fargo Bank in another. These services usually are quick and you can create them to transfer money on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could simply withdraw money from Wells Fargo Bank and transfer it to the other. This might not be the best choice if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, but it’s an option if you’re looking to transfer cash quickly.
How to Open a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Leawood Branch – 2000 West 103rd Street
There are a few things you should be aware of before you can create the Wells Fargo Bank account. The first thing you need to decide on is the right Wells Fargo Bank account. There are numerous Wells Fargo Bank accounts to choose from, so it’s important to do your research before you pick the one that is right for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an Wells Fargo Bank account, the next step is to gather all the documents you need. This includes the Social Security number, photo ID and evidence of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 to open your account.
After you have all the documents required and documents, you’re ready to set up your account! It’s easy and takes just about a minute. All you have complete is to fill in an application and deposit your funds in the bank account.
Now that you’ve learned how to open a Wells Fargo Bank account There’s no reason to not begin saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Wells Fargo Bank Account
You can start a Wells Fargo Bank account as soon as you have a Social Security number. Some banks might require you are 18 years old, but this isn’t always the case. You might also have to provide proof of your identity, like a driver’s license, passport or a state ID. Once you have all the required documents, you can start a savings or checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Leawood Branch – 2000 West 103rd Street
It’s often a trouble to close the Wells Fargo Bank account. Here are some suggestions to make it simpler.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Wells Fargo Bank and ask to close your account.
3. Follow their instructions attentively.
4. Take any money remaining in the balance.
5. Cancel any direct debits or standing orders attached to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a an email confirmation from Wells Fargo Bank that your account has been shut down.