Where is Wells Fargo Bank branch in Lake City South Carolina?
Its Wells Fargo Bank branch in Lake City is located at 205 West Main Street Lake City, South Carolina.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo Bank Branch Location in 205 West Main Street Lake City, South Carolina
Wells Fargo Bank was established in Jan 1, 1870 and headquartered in 101 N. Phillips Avenue Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104. Wells Fargo Bank became a member of FDIC insurance after Jan 1, 1934.
205 West Main Street Lake City, South Carolina is one of Wells Fargo Bank branch offices located in Lake City South Carolina. Wells Fargo Bank Lake City Branch has been providing services to these customers since Mar 9, 1935. You can contact this Wells Fargo Bank Lake City Branch by calling the customer service number (843) 394-8581.
Wells Fargo Bank Lake City Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking, please visit Wells Fargo Bank official website www.wellsfargo.com.
Wells Fargo Bank Hours in 205 West Main Street Lake City, South Carolina
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
Wells Fargo Bank Address Map in 205 West Main Street Lake City, South Carolina
Wells Fargo Bank in 205 West Main Street Lake City, South Carolina (FAQs)
What is Wells Fargo Bank Phone Number in 205 West Main Street Lake City, South Carolina?
The number for Wells Fargo Bank is (843) 394-8581.
What is Wells Fargo Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Wells Fargo Bank is www.wellsfargo.com.
What is the Post Code of Wells Fargo Bank in 205 West Main Street Lake City, South Carolina?
What Time Does Wells Fargo Bank Open and Close in Lake City Branch – 205 West Main Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Wells Fargo Bank to Another in Lake City Branch – 205 West Main Street
There are many ways to transfer funds from Wells Fargo Bank to another in Lake City.
1. The most popular method is to use the wire transfer. This is the method where Wells Fargo Bank will send the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will then show up in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring money is through an ACH transfer. This is the process where Wells Fargo Bank will be able to communicate with one another via the ACH network, and then the money is transferred in this manner. It usually takes a couple of days.
3. You can also use services like PayPal or Venmo to transfer funds to Wells Fargo Bank to another. These services are usually instant and you can even configure them to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. You can also just withdraw cash from Wells Fargo Bank and then deposit it into the other. This may not be the most efficient option when you’re transferring a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option if you’re in need of cash quickly.
How to Open a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Lake City Branch – 205 West Main Street
There are some things you must be aware of before you can create an Wells Fargo Bank account. The first thing you need to decide on is the correct Wells Fargo Bank account. There are a variety of Wells Fargo Bank accounts out there, so it’s important to do your research before you decide which one is best for your needs.
After you’ve selected the Wells Fargo Bank account The next step is to collect all of the required documents. These include documents like your Social Security number, photo ID and proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 to open up an account.
When you’ve got all of the necessary documents and documents, you’re ready to set up up your account! It’s easy and takes just a few minutes. All you have complete is to fill in an application form and then deposit your cash to the account.
Now that you know how to create an Wells Fargo Bank account, there’s no excuse to not start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Wells Fargo Bank Account
You can open an Wells Fargo Bank account once you have a Social Security number. Some banks may require that you’re 18 years old, but it’s not always the case. It is also possible to provide proof of your identity, for example, an ID card, driver’s license or state ID. If you’ve got all the required documents, you can create a savings or a checking account at most banks.
How to Close a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Lake City Branch – 205 West Main Street
It can be a real pain to close a Wells Fargo Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to help you make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Wells Fargo Bank and request to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their instructions attentively.
4. Withdraw any remaining money out of the bank account.
5. Refuse to debit any direct debits or standing orders linked to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards linked to the account.
7. Make sure you receive written confirmation from the Wells Fargo Bank that your account has been closed.