Where is the Wells Fargo Bank branch in Lake Alfred Florida?
This Wells Fargo Bank branch in Lake Alfred is located at 120 South Lake Shore Way Lake Alfred, Florida.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo Bank Branch Location in 120 South Lake Shore Way Lake Alfred, Florida
Wells Fargo Bank was established in Jan 1, 1870 and headquartered in 101 N. Phillips Avenue Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104. Wells Fargo Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
120 South Lake Shore Way Lake Alfred, Florida is one of Wells Fargo Bank branch offices in Lake Alfred Florida. Wells Fargo Bank Lake Alfred Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since Apr 21, 1930. You can reach the Wells Fargo Bank Lake Alfred Branch through customer service phone number (863) 291-6560.
Wells Fargo Bank Lake Alfred Branch offers regular banking services. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking you can visit Wells Fargo Bank official website www.wellsfargo.com.
Wells Fargo Bank Hours in 120 South Lake Shore Way Lake Alfred, Florida
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
Wells Fargo Bank Address Map in 120 South Lake Shore Way Lake Alfred, Florida
Wells Fargo Bank in 120 South Lake Shore Way Lake Alfred, Florida (FAQs)
What is Wells Fargo Bank Phone Number in 120 South Lake Shore Way Lake Alfred, Florida?
The number for Wells Fargo Bank is (863) 291-6560.
What is Wells Fargo Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Wells Fargo Bank is www.wellsfargo.com.
What is the Post Code of Wells Fargo Bank in 120 South Lake Shore Way Lake Alfred, Florida?
What Time Does Wells Fargo Bank Open and Close in Lake Alfred Branch – 120 South Lake Shore Way
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Wells Fargo Bank to Another in Lake Alfred Branch – 120 South Lake Shore Way
There are a variety of reasons you might need to transfer money from Wells Fargo Bank within Lake Alfred in another. Perhaps you’re moving to a new city and need to close your old Wells Fargo Bank account and start an entirely new one. Perhaps you’re consolidating your accounts to reduce charges. No matter what the case, this is quite easy to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from one bank to the other:
1. Log in to your online Wells Fargo Bank bank account.
2. Locate the section to transfer funds and making payment. It could be called something different depending on the bank you use however it is found in the main menu menu of your banking online portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of the other bank. This is the nine digit code that identifies the bank. This can be found on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. Enter the account number to which you wish to transfer money to. It can be located on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
5. Enter the amount of money you’d like to transfer.
6. Examine the information to ensure it’s correct, then hit submit or confirm.
It’s a little different in the case of transferring funds between accounts in one bank. In that scenario there is no need to input a routing number because the funds remain within the same institution.
The entire process will take a couple of minutes, after which the money will be transferred to the account within one business day.
How to Open a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Lake Alfred Branch – 120 South Lake Shore Way
There are a few things you must complete before opening the Wells Fargo Bank account. The first thing you need to do is choose the correct Wells Fargo Bank account. There are numerous Wells Fargo Bank accounts to choose from, so it’s important to research your options before you pick the one that is the best for you.
After you’ve selected the Wells Fargo Bank account, the next step is to gather all the necessary documents. That includes the Social Security number, photo ID as well as the proof of address. It is also necessary to have at least $25 to open your account.
Once you’ve got all the necessary documents, it’s time to open your account! The process is easy and takes only about a minute. All you need complete is to fill out an application and then deposit the money to the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to create an Wells Fargo Bank account There’s no reason not to start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Wells Fargo Bank Account
There isn’t a set minimum age to open a Wells Fargo Bank account. Some banks or credit unions may require that you be 18 years old, while others allow the opening of accounts at any age , with the help of a parent or guardian who is a co-signer.
If you’re under 18 and want to open an Wells Fargo Bank account, make sure you bring your parent or guardian so they can become an owner jointly of the account. This will allow them to have the ability to watch your account’s activity and assist you learn how to manage your finances in a responsible manner. After you reach the age of 18years old, you’ll be able to take full control of the account and make all of the decisions for yourself.
The ideal time to begin contemplating opening a Wells Fargo Bank account is when you begin to earn income through a part-time work, allowance, or other source. This gives you a chance to start building up savings and learn how to manage your money before you have to utilize it for more difficult financial obligations like getting loans or using a credit card.
How to Close a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Lake Alfred Branch – 120 South Lake Shore Way
It might appear like a daunting job to complete, but closing the Wells Fargo Bank accounts is easy. The steps to follow must follow:
1. Collect your documents. You will need to have the current Wells Fargo Bank statement as well as a voided check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be in a position to assist you with closing your account by phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative may request your account number and other information that can be used to identify you. They might also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automated payments. If you have automated payments set up on this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. After the account has been closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.