Where is the Wells Fargo Bank branch in El Toro California?
The Wells Fargo Bank branch in El Toro is located at 22351 El Toro Road El Toro, California.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo Bank Branch Location in 22351 El Toro Road El Toro, California
Wells Fargo Bank was established in Jan 1, 1870 and headquartered in 101 N. Phillips Avenue Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104. Wells Fargo Bank became a member of FDIC insurance after Jan 1, 1934.
22351 El Toro Road El Toro, California is one of Wells Fargo Bank branch offices located in El Toro California. Wells Fargo Bank El Toro Branch has provided service to these customers since Establishment of branch. You can contact this Wells Fargo Bank El Toro Branch via customer service number (949) 380-1928.
Wells Fargo Bank El Toro Branch also provide regular banking services. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking, please visit Wells Fargo Bank official website www.wellsfargo.com.
Wells Fargo Bank Hours in 22351 El Toro Road El Toro, California
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Wells Fargo Bank Address Map in 22351 El Toro Road El Toro, California
Wells Fargo Bank in 22351 El Toro Road El Toro, California (FAQs)
What is Wells Fargo Bank Phone Number in 22351 El Toro Road El Toro, California?
The phone number of Wells Fargo Bank is (949) 380-1928.
What is Wells Fargo Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Wells Fargo Bank is www.wellsfargo.com.
What is the Post Code of Wells Fargo Bank in 22351 El Toro Road El Toro, California?
What Time Does Wells Fargo Bank Open and Close in El Toro Branch – 22351 El Toro Road
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Wells Fargo Bank to Another in El Toro Branch – 22351 El Toro Road
There are a few different ways to transfer money between Wells Fargo Bank to another in El Toro.
1. The most popular method is to make use of a wire transfer. This is the method where Wells Fargo Bank sends the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The funds will be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another option to transfer money is to use the ACH transfer. This is the process where Wells Fargo Bank will communicate with each other via the ACH network, and the money will be transferred in this manner. This usually takes a few days.
3. You could also make use of services such as PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money between Wells Fargo Bank to another. These are typically quick and you can create them to transfer funds on a regular schedule.
4. In the end, you could simply withdraw money from Wells Fargo Bank and then deposit it into the other. It’s not the best option if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, however it’s an option if you’re looking to transfer cash quickly.
How to Open a Wells Fargo Bank Account in El Toro Branch – 22351 El Toro Road
There are a few things you should do before you can open the Wells Fargo Bank account. The first thing you need to do is choose the correct Wells Fargo Bank account. There are a variety of Wells Fargo Bank accounts to choose from, so it’s important to research your options before you decide which one is the best for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an Wells Fargo Bank account then the next step is to gather all of the required documents. That includes documents like your Social Security number, photo ID and proof of address. Also, you’ll need at minimum $25 to open up an account.
Once you’ve got all the documents required It’s time to set the stage for opening up your account! The process is easy and takes only less than a few minutes. All you need be able to complete out an application and then deposit the money to the account.
If you’ve learned how to start an Wells Fargo Bank account There’s no reason not to start saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Wells Fargo Bank Account
You can create an Wells Fargo Bank account when you’ve got the Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement, although most banks require that you are at least 18 years old to open an account on your own. Some banks will permit you to open a joint account along with a parent or guardian when you are under 18.
How to Close a Wells Fargo Bank Account in El Toro Branch – 22351 El Toro Road
It could seem like a daunting process to complete, but closing a Wells Fargo Bank accounts is simple. These are the steps you need to take:
1. Gather the documents you need. You will need to have your latest Wells Fargo Bank statement as well as a voided check from the account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account on the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative will likely require your account number, as well as other identifying information. They may also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automated payments. If you’ve got any automatic payments set up with this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. After the account has been shut, you’ll have to withdraw any remaining funds.