Where is the Wells Fargo Bank branch in El Paso Texas?
This Wells Fargo Bank branch in El Paso is located at 4600 Woodrow Bean Drive El Paso, Texas.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo Bank Branch Location in 4600 Woodrow Bean Drive El Paso, Texas
Wells Fargo Bank was established in Jan 1, 1870 and headquartered in 101 N. Phillips Avenue Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104. Wells Fargo Bank became a member of FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
4600 Woodrow Bean Drive El Paso, Texas is one of Wells Fargo Bank branch offices located in El Paso Texas. Wells Fargo Bank El Paso Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Nov 5, 2001. Contact this Wells Fargo Bank El Paso Branch through customer service phone number (915) 521-1036.
Wells Fargo Bank El Paso Branch offers regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking you can visit Wells Fargo Bank official website www.wellsfargo.com.
Wells Fargo Bank Hours in 4600 Woodrow Bean Drive El Paso, Texas
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
Wells Fargo Bank Address Map in 4600 Woodrow Bean Drive El Paso, Texas
Wells Fargo Bank in 4600 Woodrow Bean Drive El Paso, Texas (FAQs)
What is Wells Fargo Bank Phone Number in 4600 Woodrow Bean Drive El Paso, Texas?
The number for Wells Fargo Bank is (915) 521-1036.
What is Wells Fargo Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Wells Fargo Bank is www.wellsfargo.com.
What is the Post Code of Wells Fargo Bank in 4600 Woodrow Bean Drive El Paso, Texas?
What Time Does Wells Fargo Bank Open and Close in El Paso Branch – 4600 Woodrow Bean Drive
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Wells Fargo Bank to Another in El Paso Branch – 4600 Woodrow Bean Drive
There are many ways that you can transfer money from Wells Fargo Bank to another one in El Paso.
1. The most common way is to use a wire transfer. This is the method where Wells Fargo Bank sends the money electronically to the receiving bank. The money will then show up in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another option to transfer money is through an ACH transfer. This is the process where Wells Fargo Bank will connect with each other through the ACH network and the money will be transferred in this manner. This usually takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. It is also possible to use a service like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds between Wells Fargo Bank into another. These services are usually instant and you can even set them up to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. In the end, you could simply withdraw money from Wells Fargo Bank and then deposit it into the other. This may not be the most efficient option when you’re transferring a large amount of cash, but it’s an option if you need to get the cash fast.
How to Open a Wells Fargo Bank Account in El Paso Branch – 4600 Woodrow Bean Drive
There are some things you must complete before opening an Wells Fargo Bank account. First, you have to decide on is the right Wells Fargo Bank account. There are numerous Wells Fargo Bank accounts out there, so it’s important to research your options before you choose which one is best for your needs.
After you’ve selected a Wells Fargo Bank account, the next step is gathering all the necessary documents. These include your Social Security number, photo ID as well as proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 to open up an account.
Once you’ve got all the required documents and documents, you’re ready to set up up your account! The process is easy and takes only a few minutes. All you have complete is to fill in an application and then deposit the money in the bank account.
If you’ve learned how to create a Wells Fargo Bank account There’s no reason not to start saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Wells Fargo Bank Account
You can open an Wells Fargo Bank account once you have the Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement but most banks insist that you are at least 18 years old to open an account on your own. Some banks may permit you to create a joint bank account with a parent or guardian in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Wells Fargo Bank Account in El Paso Branch – 4600 Woodrow Bean Drive
It could seem like a daunting process however, closing a Wells Fargo Bank account is actually quite simple. These are the steps you need to take:
1. Gather your documents. You’ll need the current Wells Fargo Bank statement, as well as a voided check from the account you want to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account over the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative is likely to ask you for your account number, as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They might also inquire about what you’re doing to close the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you have any automatic payments set up with this account, make sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. Once the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.