Where is Wells Fargo Bank branch in El Paso Texas?
The Wells Fargo Bank branch in El Paso is located at 221 North Kansas Street El Paso, Texas.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo Bank Branch Location in 221 North Kansas Street El Paso, Texas
Wells Fargo Bank was established in Jan 1, 1870 and headquartered in 101 N. Phillips Avenue Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104. Wells Fargo Bank became a member of the FDIC insured after Jan 1, 1934.
221 North Kansas Street El Paso, Texas is one of Wells Fargo Bank branch offices located in El Paso Texas. Wells Fargo Bank El Paso Branch has been offering services to these customers since Apr 23, 1881. You can contact this Wells Fargo Bank El Paso Branch by calling the customer service number (915) 546-4493.
Wells Fargo Bank El Paso Branch offers regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking services you can visit Wells Fargo Bank official website www.wellsfargo.com.
Wells Fargo Bank Hours in 221 North Kansas Street El Paso, Texas
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Wells Fargo Bank Address Map in 221 North Kansas Street El Paso, Texas
Wells Fargo Bank in 221 North Kansas Street El Paso, Texas (FAQs)
What is Wells Fargo Bank Phone Number in 221 North Kansas Street El Paso, Texas?
The phone number of Wells Fargo Bank is (915) 546-4493.
What is Wells Fargo Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Wells Fargo Bank is www.wellsfargo.com.
What is the Post Code of Wells Fargo Bank in 221 North Kansas Street El Paso, Texas?
What Time Does Wells Fargo Bank Open and Close in El Paso Branch – 221 North Kansas Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Wells Fargo Bank to Another in El Paso Branch – 221 North Kansas Street
There are many reasons why you could have to transfer funds from Wells Fargo Bank in El Paso to another. Maybe you’re moving into the city of your choice and you need to close your previous Wells Fargo Bank account and open an entirely new one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to reduce fees. No matter what the case, this is actually fairly simple to do.
Here’s how you can transfer money from one bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Wells Fargo Bank bank account.
2. Locate the section to transfer money and making payment. This could be called different based on your bank, but it will be located in the main menu menu of your online banking portal.
3. Enter the routing number of your other bank. This is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. It is available on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. Input the number of your account that you want to transfer the money to. This can also be found on the bank’s site or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount of money you want to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to ensure it’s correct, then hit the submit button or verify.
The process differs slightly in the case of transferring funds between accounts in one bank. In this case, you usually don’t need to input a routing number because the funds remain in the same bank.
The entire process is likely to take a couple of minutes, after which the funds will typically be accessible in the second account within one business day.
How to Open a Wells Fargo Bank Account in El Paso Branch – 221 North Kansas Street
There are a few steps you need to complete before opening an Wells Fargo Bank account. The first thing you need to decide on is the correct Wells Fargo Bank account. There are many different Wells Fargo Bank accounts out there, so it’s important to conduct your research prior to you choose which one is right for you.
After you’ve selected the Wells Fargo Bank account then the next step is gathering all of the required documents. That includes the Social Security number, photo ID as well as proof of address. It is also necessary to have at minimum $25 to open your account.
Once you’ve got all the documents required It’s time to set the stage for opening up your account! It’s easy and takes just less than a few minutes. All you need be able to complete out an application and then deposit the money to the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to start a Wells Fargo Bank account, there’s no excuse to not start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Wells Fargo Bank Account
You can create an Wells Fargo Bank account when you’ve got the Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement but most banks insist that you be at minimum 18 years old in order to open an account on your own. Some banks may allow you to open a joint account along with a parent or guardian in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Wells Fargo Bank Account in El Paso Branch – 221 North Kansas Street
It’s often a pain to close the Wells Fargo Bank account. Here are some tips to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Wells Fargo Bank and request that you end your current account.
3. Follow their directions carefully.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds in the balance.
5. You can cancel any direct debits or standing orders that are linked to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards linked to the account.
7. Make sure you receive written confirmation from the Wells Fargo Bank the account is closed.