Where is the Wells Fargo Bank branch in El Paso Texas?
Its Wells Fargo Bank branch in El Paso is located at 12680 Tierra Este Rd El Paso, Texas.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo Bank Branch Location in 12680 Tierra Este Rd El Paso, Texas
Wells Fargo Bank was established in Jan 1, 1870 and headquartered in 101 N. Phillips Avenue Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104. Wells Fargo Bank became a member of FDIC insured at Jan 1, 1934.
12680 Tierra Este Rd El Paso, Texas is one of Wells Fargo Bank branch offices in El Paso Texas. Wells Fargo Bank El Paso Branch has provided service to these customers since Apr 1, 1998. Contact the Wells Fargo Bank El Paso Branch by calling the customer service number (915) 545-6057.
Wells Fargo Bank El Paso Branch offers regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services you can visit Wells Fargo Bank official website www.wellsfargo.com.
Wells Fargo Bank Hours in 12680 Tierra Este Rd El Paso, Texas
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
Wells Fargo Bank Address Map in 12680 Tierra Este Rd El Paso, Texas
Wells Fargo Bank in 12680 Tierra Este Rd El Paso, Texas (FAQs)
What is Wells Fargo Bank Phone Number in 12680 Tierra Este Rd El Paso, Texas?
The phone number of Wells Fargo Bank is (915) 545-6057.
What is Wells Fargo Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Wells Fargo Bank is www.wellsfargo.com.
What is the Post Code of Wells Fargo Bank in 12680 Tierra Este Rd El Paso, Texas?
What Time Does Wells Fargo Bank Open and Close in El Paso Branch – 12680 Tierra Este Rd
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Wells Fargo Bank to Another in El Paso Branch – 12680 Tierra Este Rd
There are several ways to transfer funds from Wells Fargo Bank to another account in El Paso.
1. The most commonly used method is to use wire transfers. This is when Wells Fargo Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank that will receive it. The funds will show up in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another option to transfer money is through the ACH transfer. This is where the Wells Fargo Bank will be able to communicate with one another via the ACH network and the money will be transferred that way. This usually takes a few days.
3. You could also make use of services such as PayPal or Venmo to transfer funds between Wells Fargo Bank to another. These services are usually immediate and you could set them up to send cash on a regular basis.
4. You can also take cash out of Wells Fargo Bank and deposit it into the other. This might not be the most efficient option when you’re moving a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option when you’re in need of cash fast.
How to Open a Wells Fargo Bank Account in El Paso Branch – 12680 Tierra Este Rd
There are some things you should do before you can open an Wells Fargo Bank account. First, you have to decide on is the correct Wells Fargo Bank account. There are a variety of Wells Fargo Bank accounts to choose from and it’s essential to research your options before you pick the one that is the best for you.
Once you’ve chosen an Wells Fargo Bank account The next step is to gather all the documents you need. These include documents like your Social Security number, photo ID and evidence of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 in order to set up your account.
When you’ve got all of the documents required It’s time to set the stage for opening your account! It’s easy and takes just a few minutes. All you have to do is fill in an application form and then deposit your money to the account.
Now that you know how to open a Wells Fargo Bank account, there’s no excuse to not start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Wells Fargo Bank Account
There isn’t a set age for opening a Wells Fargo Bank account. Some banks or credit unions might require that you are 18 years old, while others allow the opening of accounts at any time with an adult or parent as co-signer.
If you’re not yet 18 and are looking to create an Wells Fargo Bank account, you must bring a parent or guardian so they can be an owner in joint on the account. This gives them the power to keep track of your account activity and help you to manage your finances in a responsible manner. Once you reach 18, you’ll be able to assume complete control of your account and take all the decisions yourself.
The best time to start contemplating opening an Wells Fargo Bank account is the moment you begin to earn income from a part-time job, allowances, or any other sources. This gives you the chance to begin saving and learning the best ways to handle your finances prior to when you need to use it for more difficult financial tasks like taking out loans or using credit cards.
How to Close a Wells Fargo Bank Account in El Paso Branch – 12680 Tierra Este Rd
It might seem like a daunting process, but closing a Wells Fargo Bank account is actually quite simple. The steps to follow should follow:
1. Collect your documents. You will need to have your latest Wells Fargo Bank statement and a voided check from the account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be in a position to assist you with closing your account on the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative will likely request your account number, as well as other identifying information. They may also ask why you are closing the account.
4. Cancel any automated payments. If you have automated payments associated with this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. Once the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any remaining funds.