Which is the Wells Fargo Bank branch in El Centro California?
Its Wells Fargo Bank branch in El Centro is located at 1200 West Main Street El Centro, California.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo Bank Branch Location in 1200 West Main Street El Centro, California
Wells Fargo Bank was established in Jan 1, 1870 and headquartered in 101 N. Phillips Avenue Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104. Wells Fargo Bank became a member of FDIC insured at Jan 1, 1934.
1200 West Main Street El Centro, California is one of Wells Fargo Bank branch offices in El Centro California. Wells Fargo Bank El Centro Branch has provided service to these customers since Mar 21, 1980. You can contact this Wells Fargo Bank El Centro Branch by calling the customer service number (760) 353-2080.
Wells Fargo Bank El Centro Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking services you can visit Wells Fargo Bank official website www.wellsfargo.com.
Wells Fargo Bank Hours in 1200 West Main Street El Centro, California
|Monday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
Wells Fargo Bank Address Map in 1200 West Main Street El Centro, California
Wells Fargo Bank in 1200 West Main Street El Centro, California (FAQs)
What is Wells Fargo Bank Phone Number in 1200 West Main Street El Centro, California?
The phone number of Wells Fargo Bank is (760) 353-2080.
What is Wells Fargo Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Wells Fargo Bank is www.wellsfargo.com.
What is the Post Code of Wells Fargo Bank in 1200 West Main Street El Centro, California?
What Time Does Wells Fargo Bank Open and Close in El Centro Branch – 1200 West Main Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Wells Fargo Bank to Another in El Centro Branch – 1200 West Main Street
There are a few different methods to transfer money between Wells Fargo Bank to another account in El Centro.
1. The most popular method is to use a wire transfer. This is when Wells Fargo Bank sends the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will then appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is where the Wells Fargo Bank will connect with one another via the ACH network and the money is transferred in this manner. It usually takes a couple of days, but it can take longer.
3. You could also make use of services like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money between Wells Fargo Bank in another. These are typically immediate and you could set them up to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. Finally, you can always just withdraw cash from Wells Fargo Bank and deposit it into the other. This may not be the best option if you’re transferring a significant amount of cash, but it’s a viable option if you’re looking to transfer money quickly.
How to Open a Wells Fargo Bank Account in El Centro Branch – 1200 West Main Street
There are a few points you must know before opening an Wells Fargo Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the steps to help you open the Wells Fargo Bank account without any stress.
The first thing you need to decide is the type of Wells Fargo Bank account you want to create. There are many different types of Wells Fargo Bank accounts, which is why it’s essential to choose one that’s best for you. Do some research and compare various Wells Fargo Bank accounts to find the one that is best suited to your requirements.
Once you’ve chosen a Wells Fargo Bank account then you’ll need to gather the necessary documents. The majority of Wells Fargo Bank accounts will require basic information like your address, name as well as your Social Security number. You might also be required to provide proof of income or identification.
If you’ve got all required documents then the following step will be to create the account. It can be done on the internet by phone, online, and in person, at a branch. If you are opening the account you’ll be required to make an initial deposit. This is typically a small amount, such as $25.
Once your account has been opened it’s time to begin using it. This involves you can make withdrawals and deposits whenever you need to. You’ll also need to monitor your account balance so that you don’t overdraw your account.
Opening a Wells Fargo Bank account is a straightforward procedure, but you need to take your time to choose the right Wells Fargo Bank account for your needs. If you do a little study and planning it is possible to open an account without any anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Wells Fargo Bank Account
You can create an Wells Fargo Bank account as soon as you have an Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement, although most banks require that you’re at least 18 years old to create an account on your own. Certain banks might allow you to create a joint bank account with an adult or parent if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Wells Fargo Bank Account in El Centro Branch – 1200 West Main Street
It’s often a pain to close a Wells Fargo Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to help you make it simpler.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Wells Fargo Bank and ask to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow the instructions carefully.
4. Withdraw any remaining money out of the bank account.
5. You can cancel any standing or direct debit orders linked to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. You must receive an email confirmation from Wells Fargo Bank that your account has been shut down.