Where is Wells Fargo Bank branch in El Cajon California?
Its Wells Fargo Bank branch in El Cajon is located at 13465 Camino Canada El Cajon, California.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo Bank Branch Location in 13465 Camino Canada El Cajon, California
Wells Fargo Bank was established in Jan 1, 1870 and headquartered in 101 N. Phillips Avenue Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104. Wells Fargo Bank became a member of the FDIC insured at Jan 1, 1934.
13465 Camino Canada El Cajon, California is one of Wells Fargo Bank branch offices located in El Cajon California. Wells Fargo Bank El Cajon Branch has provided service to customers from the time Jul 17, 1996. You can contact this Wells Fargo Bank El Cajon Branch through customer service phone number (619) 486-1300.
Wells Fargo Bank El Cajon Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking services you can visit Wells Fargo Bank official website www.wellsfargo.com.
Wells Fargo Bank Hours in 13465 Camino Canada El Cajon, California
|Monday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
Wells Fargo Bank Address Map in 13465 Camino Canada El Cajon, California
Wells Fargo Bank in 13465 Camino Canada El Cajon, California (FAQs)
What is Wells Fargo Bank Phone Number in 13465 Camino Canada El Cajon, California?
The phone number of Wells Fargo Bank is (619) 486-1300.
What is Wells Fargo Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Wells Fargo Bank is www.wellsfargo.com.
What is the Post Code of Wells Fargo Bank in 13465 Camino Canada El Cajon, California?
What Time Does Wells Fargo Bank Open and Close in El Cajon Branch – 13465 Camino Canada
Monday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Wells Fargo Bank to Another in El Cajon Branch – 13465 Camino Canada
There are a few different ways that you can transfer money from Wells Fargo Bank to another in El Cajon.
1. The most common way is to use the wire transfer. This is where the Wells Fargo Bank sends the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will be deposited into the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring money is through an ACH transfer. This is when the Wells Fargo Bank will communicate with one another via the ACH network and the money will be transferred in this manner. This typically takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. You can also use services like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money from Wells Fargo Bank into another. These services are usually instant and you can even configure them to send cash on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could take cash out of Wells Fargo Bank and transfer it to the other. This might not be the most efficient option when you’re moving a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option if you’re in need of money quickly.
How to Open a Wells Fargo Bank Account in El Cajon Branch – 13465 Camino Canada
There are a few things you need to do before you can open a Wells Fargo Bank account. The first thing you need to decide on is the correct Wells Fargo Bank account. There are many different Wells Fargo Bank accounts available It’s crucial to conduct your research prior to you choose which one is right for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for the Wells Fargo Bank account, the next step is to collect all the necessary documents. That includes the Social Security number, photo ID as well as evidence of address. It is also necessary to have at least $25 to open up an account.
When you’ve got all of the required documents, it’s time to open up your account! The process is easy and takes only about a minute. All you have complete is to fill out an application form and then deposit your funds into the account.
Now that you know how to start an Wells Fargo Bank account, there’s no excuse not to start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Wells Fargo Bank Account
You can start a Wells Fargo Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. Some banks might require you are at least 18 years old, but it’s not always the case. It is also possible to provide proof of your identity, for example, passport, driver’s license or state ID. If you’ve got all the documents required, you can create a savings or a checking account with most banks.
How to Close a Wells Fargo Bank Account in El Cajon Branch – 13465 Camino Canada
It’s a big pain to close an Wells Fargo Bank account. Here are some tips to make it easier.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding payments.
2. Contact Wells Fargo Bank and request to end your current account.
3. Follow their instructions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Take any money remaining out of the bank account.
5. Refuse to debit any standing or direct debit orders linked to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards linked to the account.
7. Be sure to receive a written confirmation from the Wells Fargo Bank that your account has been shut down.