Which is the Wells Fargo Bank branch in Edison New Jersey?
The Wells Fargo Bank branch in Edison is located at 1899 Rt 27 Edison, New Jersey.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo Bank Branch Location in 1899 Rt 27 Edison, New Jersey
Wells Fargo Bank was established in Jan 1, 1870 and headquartered in 101 N. Phillips Avenue Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104. Wells Fargo Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance at Jan 1, 1934.
1899 Rt 27 Edison, New Jersey is one of Wells Fargo Bank branch offices located in Edison New Jersey. Wells Fargo Bank Edison Branch has been offering services to customers from the time Apr 28, 1967. You can contact the Wells Fargo Bank Edison Branch through customer service phone number (732) 985-5177.
Wells Fargo Bank Edison Branch also provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking, please visit Wells Fargo Bank official website www.wellsfargo.com.
Wells Fargo Bank Hours in 1899 Rt 27 Edison, New Jersey
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Wells Fargo Bank Address Map in 1899 Rt 27 Edison, New Jersey
Wells Fargo Bank Address Map in 1899 Rt 27 Edison, New Jersey
Wells Fargo Bank in 1899 Rt 27 Edison, New Jersey (FAQs)
What is Wells Fargo Bank Phone Number in 1899 Rt 27 Edison, New Jersey?
The number for Wells Fargo Bank is (732) 985-5177.
What is Wells Fargo Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Wells Fargo Bank is www.wellsfargo.com.
What is the Post Code of Wells Fargo Bank in 1899 Rt 27 Edison, New Jersey?
What Time Does Wells Fargo Bank Open and Close in Edison Branch – 1899 Rt 27
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Wells Fargo Bank to Another in Edison Branch – 1899 Rt 27
There are many reasons you might need to transfer money from Wells Fargo Bank in Edison in another. Perhaps you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your previous Wells Fargo Bank account and create a new one. Perhaps you’re consolidating your accounts to save on costs. No matter what the case, this is quite easy to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from one bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Wells Fargo Bank account on your bank.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer funds as well as making payments. This could be called different depending on the bank you use However, it will be found in the main menu menu of your online banking portal.
3. Enter the routing number of your other bank. It is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. You can find this on the website of the other bank or on your account statement.
4. Input the number of your account you would like to transfer the funds to. This can also be found on the bank’s site or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount you want to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to make sure that it is correct, then hit send or check.
It’s a little different if you’re transferring money between accounts of the same bank. In that case it is not necessary to enter a routing number because the funds remain within the same institution.
The entire process will take a few minutes after which the funds will typically be available in the other account in just one day.
How to Open a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Edison Branch – 1899 Rt 27
There are some things you should do before you can open an Wells Fargo Bank account. First, you have to do is choose the right Wells Fargo Bank account. There are numerous Wells Fargo Bank accounts available and it’s essential to conduct your research prior to you pick the one that is the best for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for a Wells Fargo Bank account, the next step is to collect all the necessary documents. That includes documents like your Social Security number, photo ID and evidence of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 in order to set up up an account.
Once you’ve got all the necessary documents It’s time to set the stage for opening up your account! It’s easy and only takes less than a few minutes. All you need complete is to fill out an application and deposit your money in the bank account.
If you’ve learned how to start an Wells Fargo Bank account you have no reason to not begin saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Wells Fargo Bank Account
There isn’t a set age for opening an Wells Fargo Bank account. Certain credit unions or banks might require that you are 18 years old, whereas other institutions may permit you to open an account at any time with the help of a parent or guardian who is a co-signer.
If you’re under the age of 18 and would like to open a Wells Fargo Bank account, bring along an adult or guardian to ensure that they can become an owner jointly of the account. This will allow them to have the ability to monitor the activity of your account and help you manage your finances responsibly. Once you reach 18, you’ll be able to take complete control of your account and make all the decisions yourself.
The ideal time to start contemplating opening an Wells Fargo Bank account is the moment you begin to earn income from a part-time job allowance, or other source. This will give you a chance to start saving and learning how to manage your money before you have to utilize it for more difficult financial obligations like getting loans or using credit card.
How to Close a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Edison Branch – 1899 Rt 27
It could appear like a daunting job however, closing the Wells Fargo Bank accounts is easy. These are the steps you should follow:
1. Take the documents you need. You’ll require your current Wells Fargo Bank statement and an unpaid check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account on the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative is likely to request your account number, as well as other identifying information. They might also inquire about what you’re doing to close the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you have automated payments associated with this account, be sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. Once the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.