Where is the Wells Fargo Bank branch in Edgewood New Mexico?
The Wells Fargo Bank branch in Edgewood is located at 2b State Road 344 Edgewood, New Mexico.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo Bank Branch Location in 2b State Road 344 Edgewood, New Mexico
Wells Fargo Bank was established in Jan 1, 1870 and headquartered in 101 N. Phillips Avenue Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104. Wells Fargo Bank became a member of FDIC insured after Jan 1, 1934.
2b State Road 344 Edgewood, New Mexico is one of Wells Fargo Bank branch offices located in Edgewood New Mexico. Wells Fargo Bank Edgewood Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Jan 19, 2000. You can reach the Wells Fargo Bank Edgewood Branch by calling the customer service number (505) 286-4223.
Wells Fargo Bank Edgewood Branch also provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking services go to Wells Fargo Bank official website www.wellsfargo.com.
Wells Fargo Bank Hours in 2b State Road 344 Edgewood, New Mexico
|Monday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Wells Fargo Bank Address Map in 2b State Road 344 Edgewood, New Mexico
Wells Fargo Bank in 2b State Road 344 Edgewood, New Mexico (FAQs)
What is Wells Fargo Bank Phone Number in 2b State Road 344 Edgewood, New Mexico?
The number for Wells Fargo Bank is (505) 286-4223.
What is Wells Fargo Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Wells Fargo Bank is www.wellsfargo.com.
What is the Post Code of Wells Fargo Bank in 2b State Road 344 Edgewood, New Mexico?
What Time Does Wells Fargo Bank Open and Close in Edgewood Branch – 2b State Road 344
Monday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Tuesday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Wednesday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Thursday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Friday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Saturday (10:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Wells Fargo Bank to Another in Edgewood Branch – 2b State Road 344
There are several ways that you can transfer money to Wells Fargo Bank to another account in Edgewood.
1. The most commonly used method is to make use of wire transfers. This is where the Wells Fargo Bank sends the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another option to transfer money is through the ACH transfer. This is where the Wells Fargo Bank will be able to communicate with one another via the ACH network, and then the money is transferred this way. This typically takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. You could also make use of services such as PayPal or Venmo to transfer money to Wells Fargo Bank into another. These are typically quick and you can create them to transfer funds on a regular schedule.
4. In the end, you could take cash out of Wells Fargo Bank and then deposit it into the other. It’s not the best choice if you’re transferring a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option if you need to get the cash fast.
How to Open a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Edgewood Branch – 2b State Road 344
There are a few things you must do before you can open the Wells Fargo Bank account. The first thing you need to do is choose the appropriate Wells Fargo Bank account. There are a variety of Wells Fargo Bank accounts to choose from It’s crucial to do your research before you pick the one that is the best for you.
Once you’ve chosen a Wells Fargo Bank account The next step is gathering all the documents you need. That includes your Social Security number, photo ID, and the proof of address. It is also necessary to have at least $25 to open an account.
After you have all the required documents and documents, you’re ready to set up up your account! The process is simple and takes only less than a few minutes. All you need be able to complete in an application and deposit your cash into the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to create a Wells Fargo Bank account, there’s no excuse to not begin saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Wells Fargo Bank Account
There is no age for opening an Wells Fargo Bank account. Some banks or credit unions might require you to be 18 years old. However, others allow you to open an account at any age with a parent or guardian as co-signer.
If you’re under 18 and would like to create a Wells Fargo Bank account, you must bring your parent or guardian so they can be a joint owner of the account. This gives them the ability to watch your account’s activity and assist you learn how to manage your finances responsibly. Once you reach the age of 18, you’ll be able to assume full control of your account and make all the decisions yourself.
The best time to start contemplating opening an Wells Fargo Bank account is when you start earning money through a part-time work, allowance, or other sources. This will give you the opportunity to start saving money and to learn about managing your cash prior to when you need to use it for more complicated financial tasks like taking out a loan or using a credit card.
How to Close a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Edgewood Branch – 2b State Road 344
It could seem like a daunting task, but closing an Wells Fargo Bank accounts is quite easy. The steps to follow need to take:
1. Gather the documents you need. You will need to have the most recent Wells Fargo Bank statement and a voided check from your account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative is likely to require your account number as well as other identifiable information. They may also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you have any automated payments associated with this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. Once the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.