Which is the Wells Fargo Bank branch in Eden North Carolina?
The Wells Fargo Bank branch in Eden is located at 665 South Van Buren Road Eden, North Carolina.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo Bank Branch Location in 665 South Van Buren Road Eden, North Carolina
Wells Fargo Bank was established in Jan 1, 1870 and headquartered in 101 N. Phillips Avenue Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104. Wells Fargo Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance after Jan 1, 1934.
665 South Van Buren Road Eden, North Carolina is one of Wells Fargo Bank branch offices in Eden North Carolina. Wells Fargo Bank Eden Branch has been offering services to customers from the time Jul 29, 1970. Contact this Wells Fargo Bank Eden Branch by calling the customer service number (336) 623-9176.
Wells Fargo Bank Eden Branch offers regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking go to Wells Fargo Bank official website www.wellsfargo.com.
Wells Fargo Bank Hours in 665 South Van Buren Road Eden, North Carolina
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
Wells Fargo Bank Address Map in 665 South Van Buren Road Eden, North Carolina
Wells Fargo Bank in 665 South Van Buren Road Eden, North Carolina (FAQs)
What is Wells Fargo Bank Phone Number in 665 South Van Buren Road Eden, North Carolina?
The number for Wells Fargo Bank is (336) 623-9176.
What is Wells Fargo Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Wells Fargo Bank is www.wellsfargo.com.
What is the Post Code of Wells Fargo Bank in 665 South Van Buren Road Eden, North Carolina?
What Time Does Wells Fargo Bank Open and Close in Eden Branch – 665 South Van Buren Road
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Wells Fargo Bank to Another in Eden Branch – 665 South Van Buren Road
There are a variety of reasons you may need to transfer money from Wells Fargo Bank within Eden to another. Maybe you’re moving into an entirely new location and require to close your old Wells Fargo Bank account and open another one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to cut down on the cost of fees. It doesn’t matter, the process is very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how to transfer funds from one bank to the other:
1. Log into your online Wells Fargo Bank banking account.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer money as well as making payments. This could be called different based on your bank, but it will be located in the main menu menu of your online banking portal.
3. Enter the routing number of the second bank. It is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. You can find this on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. Enter the account number to which you wish to transfer money to. It can be found on the other bank’s website or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount of money you wish to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to ensure it’s correct, and then hit send or check.
The process differs slightly if you’re transferring money between accounts at the exact same institution. In that scenario, you usually don’t need to enter a routing number because the funds will remain in the same bank.
The entire process will take a few minutes after which the funds will typically be available in the other account within one business day.
How to Open a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Eden Branch – 665 South Van Buren Road
There are a few steps you must complete before opening the Wells Fargo Bank account. First, you have to do is choose the appropriate Wells Fargo Bank account. There are a variety of Wells Fargo Bank accounts available, so it’s important to do your research before you choose which one is best for your needs.
Once you’ve chosen an Wells Fargo Bank account The next step is gathering all the necessary documents. That includes the Social Security number, photo ID, and evidence of address. Also, you’ll need at minimum $25 to open an account.
Once you’ve got all the documents required and documents, you’re ready to set up your account! It’s easy and takes just about a minute. All you have be able to complete in an application and deposit your money into the account.
If you’ve learned how to create a Wells Fargo Bank account There’s no reason to not start saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Wells Fargo Bank Account
You can open a Wells Fargo Bank account once you have a Social Security number. Some banks might require you are at least 18 years old, but this isn’t always the case. You may also need to prove your identity, like an ID card, driver’s license or a state ID. If you’ve got all the required documents and documents, you can open a savings or checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Eden Branch – 665 South Van Buren Road
It can be a real trouble to close the Wells Fargo Bank account. Here are some tips to help you make it simpler.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Wells Fargo Bank and request to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their directions attentively.
4. Withdraw any remaining money in the balance.
5. Cancel any standing or direct debit orders that are linked to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards associated with the account.
7. Make sure you receive an email confirmation from Wells Fargo Bank that your account has been shut down.