Where is Wells Fargo Bank branch in Eastchester New York?
The Wells Fargo Bank branch in Eastchester is located at 375 White Plains Road Eastchester, New York.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo Bank Branch Location in 375 White Plains Road Eastchester, New York
Wells Fargo Bank was established in Jan 1, 1870 and headquartered in 101 N. Phillips Avenue Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104. Wells Fargo Bank became a member of FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
375 White Plains Road Eastchester, New York is one of Wells Fargo Bank branch offices located in Eastchester New York. Wells Fargo Bank Eastchester Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since Sep 30, 2013. You can reach the Wells Fargo Bank Eastchester Branch through customer service phone number (914) 361-3457.
Wells Fargo Bank Eastchester Branch also provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking you can visit Wells Fargo Bank official website www.wellsfargo.com.
Wells Fargo Bank Hours in 375 White Plains Road Eastchester, New York
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Wells Fargo Bank Address Map in 375 White Plains Road Eastchester, New York
Wells Fargo Bank Address Map in 375 White Plains Road Eastchester, New York
Wells Fargo Bank in 375 White Plains Road Eastchester, New York (FAQs)
What is Wells Fargo Bank Phone Number in 375 White Plains Road Eastchester, New York?
The phone number of Wells Fargo Bank is (914) 361-3457.
What is Wells Fargo Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Wells Fargo Bank is www.wellsfargo.com.
What is the Post Code of Wells Fargo Bank in 375 White Plains Road Eastchester, New York?
What Time Does Wells Fargo Bank Open and Close in Eastchester Branch – 375 White Plains Road
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Wells Fargo Bank to Another in Eastchester Branch – 375 White Plains Road
There are many ways that you can transfer funds from Wells Fargo Bank to another one in Eastchester.
1. The most commonly used method is to make use of wire transfers. This is when Wells Fargo Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank that will receive it. The funds will show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring money is to use the ACH transfer. This is the process where Wells Fargo Bank will communicate with one another via the ACH network, and then the money is transferred in this manner. This typically takes a few days.
3. You could also make use of services like PayPal and Venmo to transfer funds between Wells Fargo Bank to another. These are typically quick and you can create them to transfer money on a regular basis.
4. You can also just withdraw cash from Wells Fargo Bank and deposit it into the other. This might not be the best choice if you’re transferring a large amount of money, however it’s an option if you’re looking to transfer cash quickly.
How to Open a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Eastchester Branch – 375 White Plains Road
There are some important things you need to know prior to opening the Wells Fargo Bank account. This guide will take you through the process so that you can choose the right account for your needs and avoid any mistakes.
First, you need to choose the type of account you’d like to have. The most popular kinds are the savings account, checking accounts, as well as money market account. Each type has their own advantages and drawbacks, and it’s crucial to comprehend the difference before making a final decision.
Savings accounts are a great way to keep your cash when you don’t need instant access to it. They typically have more yields than check accounts however there are some restrictions on the frequency at which you can access your money.
Checking accounts are great for those who require frequent access to your money. The majority of checking accounts include the option of a debit card which can be used to make purchases or withdraw funds. There are charges associated with certain transactions, for instance, making use of an out-of-network ATM.
Market accounts have higher rates of interest than savings or checking accounts, but they also have more strict withdrawal restrictions. If you require access to your funds often the money market account might not be the right choice for you.
Once you’ve settled on the type of account you want, it’s time to look around for the most attractive price. There are a number of factors to consider including fees, interest rates and minimum balance requirements. It is important to evaluate the offers of several Wells Fargo Bank accounts before making a choice.
If you’ve found the perfect account, you’re ready to make it open. The process is fairly simple and can usually be done online in just a few minutes. You’ll have to provide personal information, such as your address, name, as well as your Social Security number. It is also possible that you will be required to deposit money into the account to open it.
After your account has been opened and you are able to use it straight away. Be sure to keep an eye on your balance, and be careful not to overdraw your account. If you have to take out a loan, many Wells Fargo Bank offer alternatives such as credit lines or overdraft protection.
The process of opening an Wells Fargo Bank businessname1 account can be a quick procedure that could help you save time and money over the long term. By doing your research and comparing accounts for an account that meets your requirements and assists you to meet your financial goals.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Wells Fargo Bank Account
There isn’t a set minimum age to open an Wells Fargo Bank account. Certain credit unions or banks might require you to be 18 years old, whereas others may allow the opening of accounts at any age with a parent or guardian as a co-signer.
If you’re not yet 18 and want to start a Wells Fargo Bank account, make sure you bring a parent or guardian so they can sign on as an owner jointly of the account. This will allow them to have the ability to watch the activity of your account and help you manage your finances in a responsible manner. When you turn the age of 18, you’ll be able to take full control of your account and make all the decisions yourself.
The best time to start thinking about opening a Wells Fargo Bank account is when you begin to earn income from a part-time job, allowance, or another source. This gives you the chance to begin saving money and to learn the best ways to handle your finances prior to when you have to utilize it for more difficult financial tasks like taking out a loan or using a credit card.
How to Close a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Eastchester Branch – 375 White Plains Road
It could seem like a daunting task, but closing an Wells Fargo Bank account is actually quite simple. Here are the steps you need to take:
1. Collect all of your documents. You’ll need the latest Wells Fargo Bank statement, as well as a voided check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is able to help you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative will likely ask you for your account number, as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They might also inquire about why you are closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you have automatic payments set up with this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. After the account has been closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.