Where is the Wells Fargo Bank branch in East Wenatchee Washington?
The Wells Fargo Bank branch in East Wenatchee is located at 337 Valley Mall Parkway East Wenatchee, Washington.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo Bank Branch Location in 337 Valley Mall Parkway East Wenatchee, Washington
Wells Fargo Bank was established in Jan 1, 1870 and headquartered in 101 N. Phillips Avenue Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104. Wells Fargo Bank became a member of the FDIC insured at Jan 1, 1934.
337 Valley Mall Parkway East Wenatchee, Washington is one of Wells Fargo Bank branch offices located in East Wenatchee Washington. Wells Fargo Bank East Wenatchee Branch has provided service to customers from the time Jun 30, 1985. Contact this Wells Fargo Bank East Wenatchee Branch via customer service number (509) 884-1445.
Wells Fargo Bank East Wenatchee Branch offers regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services, please visit Wells Fargo Bank official website www.wellsfargo.com.
Wells Fargo Bank Hours in 337 Valley Mall Parkway East Wenatchee, Washington
|Monday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
Wells Fargo Bank Address Map in 337 Valley Mall Parkway East Wenatchee, Washington
Wells Fargo Bank in 337 Valley Mall Parkway East Wenatchee, Washington (FAQs)
What is Wells Fargo Bank Phone Number in 337 Valley Mall Parkway East Wenatchee, Washington?
The phone number of Wells Fargo Bank is (509) 884-1445.
What is Wells Fargo Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Wells Fargo Bank is www.wellsfargo.com.
What is the Post Code of Wells Fargo Bank in 337 Valley Mall Parkway East Wenatchee, Washington?
What Time Does Wells Fargo Bank Open and Close in East Wenatchee Branch – 337 Valley Mall Parkway
Monday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 2:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Wells Fargo Bank to Another in East Wenatchee Branch – 337 Valley Mall Parkway
There are many methods to transfer money between Wells Fargo Bank to another account in East Wenatchee.
1. The most commonly used method is to use the wire transfer. This is when Wells Fargo Bank will send the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will then show up in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another option to transfer funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is when the Wells Fargo Bank will communicate with each other through the ACH network and the money will be transferred this way. It usually takes a couple of days.
3. You can also use a service like PayPal and Venmo to transfer money between Wells Fargo Bank in another. These services are usually immediate and you could set them up to send cash on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always take cash out of Wells Fargo Bank and transfer it to the other. This might not be the best option if you’re moving a significant amount of cash, but it’s a viable option if you need to get the money quickly.
How to Open a Wells Fargo Bank Account in East Wenatchee Branch – 337 Valley Mall Parkway
There are some important points you should know before you open a Wells Fargo Bank account. This guide will take you through the process to help you select the most appropriate account for your needs and avoid any mistakes.
The first step is to determine what kind of account you’d like to have. The most commonly used types include saving accounts, check accounts as well as money market account. Each comes with its own set of benefits and disadvantages, therefore it’s important to understand the differences prior to making a choice.
Savings accounts are a great place to store your money if you don’t need immediate access to it. They typically offer greater rate of interest than bank accounts however there may be restrictions on the frequency at which you can access your money.
Checking accounts are a great option when you require regular access to your cash. A majority of checking accounts have an ATM card that can be used to make purchases or withdrawals. However, there may be fees for certain transactions, for instance, using an out-of-network ATM.
Accounts in the money market offer better rates of interest than savings or checking accounts, but they also have tighter withdrawal limits. If you have to access your money frequently then a money market account might not be the best choice.
After you’ve chosen the type of account that you want, it’s time to shop around for the best deal. There are a number of aspects to think about, such as the interest rate, fees and minimum balance requirements. It’s important to compare rates from a variety of Wells Fargo Bank account before making a decision.
Once you’ve located the correct account, it’s time to open it. The process is fairly simple and is usually completed online in only a few minutes. You’ll be required to supply details about yourself, like your address, name, along with your Social Security number. It is also possible that you will be required to deposit money into the account in order to open it.
After your account has been opened, you can start using it straight away. Just be sure to be aware of your balance and avoid overdrawing your account. If you have to borrow money, most Wells Fargo Bank offer options like lines of credit or overdraft protection.
Opening a Wells Fargo Bank account is a straightforward procedure that will help you save time and money in the long run. If you do your homework and shopping around for an account that is suitable for your requirements and will help you meet those financial objectives.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Wells Fargo Bank Account
There is no set age limit for having a Wells Fargo Bank account. Certain credit unions and banks might require that you are 18 years old. However, others allow you to open an account at any age with the help of a parent or guardian who is co-signer.
If you’re not yet 18 and would like to start an Wells Fargo Bank account, make sure you bring your parent or guardian so they can sign on as an owner jointly of the account. This will give them the ability to watch your account activity and help you control your finances with prudence. Once you reach the age of 18, you’ll be able to assume complete control of your account and make all the decisions for yourself.
The ideal time to begin thinking about opening an Wells Fargo Bank account is the moment you begin earning income from a part-time job allowance, or other sources. This will give you the chance to begin building up savings and learn the best ways to handle your finances before you have to utilize it for more difficult financial tasks like taking out a loan or using credit cards.
How to Close a Wells Fargo Bank Account in East Wenatchee Branch – 337 Valley Mall Parkway
It may appear like a daunting job, but closing the Wells Fargo Bank account can be quite easy. These are the steps you should follow:
1. Gather all of your documents. You will need to have the most recent Wells Fargo Bank statement and an unpaid check from the account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be in a position to assist you with closing your account by phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative may request your account number as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They might also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automatic payments. If you have automated payments set up on this account, be sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. After the account has been shut, you’ll have to withdraw any funds that remain.