Which is the Wells Fargo Bank branch in East Hartford Connecticut?
This Wells Fargo Bank branch in East Hartford is located at 18 Main Street East Hartford, Connecticut.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo Bank Branch Location in 18 Main Street East Hartford, Connecticut
Wells Fargo Bank was established in Jan 1, 1870 and headquartered in 101 N. Phillips Avenue Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104. Wells Fargo Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
18 Main Street East Hartford, Connecticut is one of Wells Fargo Bank branch offices located in East Hartford Connecticut. Wells Fargo Bank East Hartford Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Jul 1, 2010. You can reach the Wells Fargo Bank East Hartford Branch through customer service phone number (860) 282-6122.
Wells Fargo Bank East Hartford Branch offers regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking services go to Wells Fargo Bank official website www.wellsfargo.com.
Wells Fargo Bank Hours in 18 Main Street East Hartford, Connecticut
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Wells Fargo Bank Address Map in 18 Main Street East Hartford, Connecticut
Wells Fargo Bank in 18 Main Street East Hartford, Connecticut (FAQs)
What is Wells Fargo Bank Phone Number in 18 Main Street East Hartford, Connecticut?
The number for Wells Fargo Bank is (860) 282-6122.
What is Wells Fargo Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Wells Fargo Bank is www.wellsfargo.com.
What is the Post Code of Wells Fargo Bank in 18 Main Street East Hartford, Connecticut?
What Time Does Wells Fargo Bank Open and Close in East Hartford Branch – 18 Main Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Wells Fargo Bank to Another in East Hartford Branch – 18 Main Street
There are many ways that you can transfer money from Wells Fargo Bank to another one in East Hartford.
1. The most popular method is to use the wire transfer. This is when Wells Fargo Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer money is through an ACH transfer. This is where the Wells Fargo Bank will connect with one another via the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred this way. It usually takes a couple of days, but it can take longer.
3. You can also use services such as PayPal or Venmo to transfer money to Wells Fargo Bank to another. These services usually are quick and you can configure them to send money on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could just withdraw cash from Wells Fargo Bank and deposit it into the other. This might not be the best option if you’re moving a significant amount of money, however it’s an option when you need to get the money quickly.
How to Open a Wells Fargo Bank Account in East Hartford Branch – 18 Main Street
There are a few things you need to know before you open a Wells Fargo Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the process to help you select the best account for your needs , and be sure to avoid making any errors.
First, you need to choose the type of account you want. The most commonly used types include the savings account, checking accounts or money market funds. Each type has distinct advantages and disadvantages, therefore it is important to know the difference before making a final decision.
Savings accounts are a good way to keep your cash if you don’t need immediate accessibility to your money. They typically offer more rate of interest than bank accounts but there are some restrictions regarding the number of times you can access your money.
Checking accounts are a great option for those who require frequent access to your money. Most checking accounts come with the option of a debit card which can be used to make purchases or withdraw funds. However, there may be fees for certain transactions, for instance, making use of an out-of-network ATM.
Market accounts have higher rates of interest than savings or checking accounts, but they also have stricter withdrawal limits. If you need to access your funds frequently, a money market account may not be the best choice.
Once you’ve decided on the type of account you want, it’s time to shop around for the best price. There are many factors to consider including the interest rate, fees and the minimum balance requirement. It is important to evaluate offers from multiple Wells Fargo Bank accounts before making a choice.
If you’ve found the perfect account, you’re ready to sign in. The procedure is quite simple and can be completed online in just a few minutes. You’ll be required to supply specific information about yourself, including your name, address along with your Social Security number. You may also be required to deposit funds into the account to open it.
Once your account is open and you are able to use it right away. Be sure to keep an eye on your balance, and be careful not to overdraw your account. If you do need to borrow money, the majority of Wells Fargo Bank offer alternatives such as lines of credit or overdraft protection.
Opening a Wells Fargo Bank accounts is a quick process that can save you time and money in the long run. If you do your homework and shopping around to find an account that meets your requirements and assists you to meet those financial objectives.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Wells Fargo Bank Account
You can create an Wells Fargo Bank account once you have the Social Security number. There is no age limit however, most banks will require that you are at minimum 18 years old in order to create an account on your own. Some banks will permit you to open a joint account along with parents or guardians when you are under 18.
How to Close a Wells Fargo Bank Account in East Hartford Branch – 18 Main Street
It could seem like a daunting process however, closing an Wells Fargo Bank accounts is simple. These are the steps you need to take:
1. Collect all of your documents. You’ll need the latest Wells Fargo Bank statement, as well as a voided check from your account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be in a position to assist you with closing your account over the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative may ask you for your account number and other information that can be used to identify you. They might also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Cancel any automated payments. If you have any automated payments associated with this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. Once the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any funds that remain.