Where is the Wells Fargo Bank branch in Eagan Minnesota?
This Wells Fargo Bank branch in Eagan is located at 3390 Pilot Knob Road Eagan, Minnesota.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo Bank Branch Location in 3390 Pilot Knob Road Eagan, Minnesota
Wells Fargo Bank was established in Jan 1, 1870 and headquartered in 101 N. Phillips Avenue Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104. Wells Fargo Bank became a member of FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
3390 Pilot Knob Road Eagan, Minnesota is one of Wells Fargo Bank branch offices located in Eagan Minnesota. Wells Fargo Bank Eagan Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Feb 15, 1983. You can reach this Wells Fargo Bank Eagan Branch through customer service phone number (651) 205-8040.
Wells Fargo Bank Eagan Branch offers regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking you can visit Wells Fargo Bank official website www.wellsfargo.com.
Wells Fargo Bank Hours in 3390 Pilot Knob Road Eagan, Minnesota
|Monday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
Wells Fargo Bank Address Map in 3390 Pilot Knob Road Eagan, Minnesota
Wells Fargo Bank in 3390 Pilot Knob Road Eagan, Minnesota (FAQs)
What is Wells Fargo Bank Phone Number in 3390 Pilot Knob Road Eagan, Minnesota?
The phone number of Wells Fargo Bank is (651) 205-8040.
What is Wells Fargo Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Wells Fargo Bank is www.wellsfargo.com.
What is the Post Code of Wells Fargo Bank in 3390 Pilot Knob Road Eagan, Minnesota?
What Time Does Wells Fargo Bank Open and Close in Eagan Branch – 3390 Pilot Knob Road
Monday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 2:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Wells Fargo Bank to Another in Eagan Branch – 3390 Pilot Knob Road
There are many reasons you may need to transfer money from Wells Fargo Bank in Eagan into another. Maybe you’re moving to an entirely new location and require to close your old Wells Fargo Bank account and open an entirely new one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to cut down on the cost of charges. It doesn’t matter, the process is actually quite easy to do.
Here’s how to transfer money from bank to another:
1. Log into your online Wells Fargo Bank account on your bank.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer money and making payment. This might be called something different based on your bank, but it will be found in the main menu menu of the online banking portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of your other bank. This is the nine digit code that is used to identify the bank. It is available on the bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. Input the number of your account to which you would like to transfer the funds to. This information can also be located on the bank’s site or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount of money you want to transfer.
6. Review the information to ensure it’s accurate, then click send or check.
It’s a little different in the case of transferring funds between accounts of the same bank. In this case there is no need to input a routing number since the funds are staying in the same bank.
The whole process should only take a few minutes and , once completed, the money will be available in the other account in just one day.
How to Open a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Eagan Branch – 3390 Pilot Knob Road
There are a few things you should know prior to opening a Wells Fargo Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the steps to help you open an Wells Fargo Bank account without any stress.
The first thing to decide is what type of Wells Fargo Bank account you’d like to create. There are a variety of Wells Fargo Bank accounts, so it’s essential to choose one that’s best for you. Do some research and then compare the different Wells Fargo Bank accounts to determine the most suitable one for your needs.
After you’ve selected a Wells Fargo Bank account then the next step is gathering the necessary documents. Most Wells Fargo Bank accounts require basic information like your address, name, and Social Security number. You might also be required to provide proof of income or identification.
Once you have all the necessary documents then the next step is to actually create the account. This can be done via the internet or over the phone as well as in-person at a branch. If you are opening an account, you’ll have to deposit your initial funds. This is typically a small amount of money like $25.
Once your account has been opened it’s time to begin using it. This includes you can make withdrawals and deposits when needed. You’ll also need to keep track of your account balance so that you don’t overdraw your account.
The process of opening an Wells Fargo Bank account is a simple procedure, but you need to be patient and pick the appropriate Wells Fargo Bank account for your needs. With a little study and planning you’ll be able to create an account with no anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Wells Fargo Bank Account
You can open an Wells Fargo Bank account as soon as you have a Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement but most banks insist that you’re at least 18 years old to create an account on your own. Some banks will permit you to create a joint bank account with parents or guardians in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Eagan Branch – 3390 Pilot Knob Road
It’s often a trouble to close the Wells Fargo Bank account. Here are some suggestions to make it easier.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Wells Fargo Bank and ask to close your account.
3. Follow their directions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds from the account.
5. Refuse to debit any standing or direct debit orders attached to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards linked to the account.
7. Make sure you receive written confirmation from the Wells Fargo Bank the account is shut down.