Where is Wells Fargo Bank branch in Durham North Carolina?
The Wells Fargo Bank branch in Durham is located at 900 W Club Boulevard Durham, North Carolina.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo Bank Branch Location in 900 W Club Boulevard Durham, North Carolina
Wells Fargo Bank was established in Jan 1, 1870 and headquartered in 101 N. Phillips Avenue Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104. Wells Fargo Bank became a member of FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
900 W Club Boulevard Durham, North Carolina is one of Wells Fargo Bank branch offices located in Durham North Carolina. Wells Fargo Bank Durham Branch has been offering services to these customers since Sep 8, 1969. You can contact the Wells Fargo Bank Durham Branch through customer service phone number (919) 286-0134.
Wells Fargo Bank Durham Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services go to Wells Fargo Bank official website www.wellsfargo.com.
Wells Fargo Bank Hours in 900 W Club Boulevard Durham, North Carolina
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Wells Fargo Bank Address Map in 900 W Club Boulevard Durham, North Carolina
Wells Fargo Bank in 900 W Club Boulevard Durham, North Carolina (FAQs)
What is Wells Fargo Bank Phone Number in 900 W Club Boulevard Durham, North Carolina?
The phone number of Wells Fargo Bank is (919) 286-0134.
What is Wells Fargo Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Wells Fargo Bank is www.wellsfargo.com.
What is the Post Code of Wells Fargo Bank in 900 W Club Boulevard Durham, North Carolina?
What Time Does Wells Fargo Bank Open and Close in Durham Branch – 900 W Club Boulevard
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Wells Fargo Bank to Another in Durham Branch – 900 W Club Boulevard
There are a few different ways that you can transfer funds from Wells Fargo Bank to another account in Durham.
1. The most commonly used method is to use a wire transfer. This is where the Wells Fargo Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank receiving the. The funds will appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another way to transfer money is through the ACH transfer. This is the process where Wells Fargo Bank will communicate with each other through the ACH network, and then the money is transferred in this manner. This typically takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. You can also use services such as PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds to Wells Fargo Bank into another. These services are usually immediate and you could configure them to send cash on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always take cash out of Wells Fargo Bank and then deposit it into the other. This may not be the best choice if you’re transferring a large amount of money, however it’s an option if you’re looking to transfer cash fast.
How to Open a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Durham Branch – 900 W Club Boulevard
There are a few points you must know before opening a Wells Fargo Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the procedure so that you can open a Wells Fargo Bank account with no hassle.
The first thing you need to decide is what type of Wells Fargo Bank account you’d like to open. There are numerous types of Wells Fargo Bank accounts, so it’s essential to choose one that’s best for you. Conduct some research and then compare the different Wells Fargo Bank accounts to identify the most suitable one for your needs.
Once you’ve chosen an Wells Fargo Bank account then the next step is to collect the necessary documents. The majority of Wells Fargo Bank accounts require basic information , such as your address, name, and Social Security number. You may also need to show proof of income or proof of identification.
After you have required documents, the second step would be to actually open the account. It can be done on the internet by phone, online, or in person at a branch location. If you are opening your account you’ll be required to deposit your initial funds. This can be a modest amount of money, such as $25.
After you have opened your account, you’ll need to start using it. This means you can make withdrawals and deposits whenever you need to. Also, you’ll need to keep track of the balance on your account so that you don’t go overdrawn.
The process of opening a Wells Fargo Bank account is a straightforward process, however it’s crucial to take your time to pick the appropriate Wells Fargo Bank account that meets your requirements. With a little study and planning, you can create an account with no tension.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Wells Fargo Bank Account
You can open an Wells Fargo Bank account as soon as you have an Social Security number. Some banks may require that you are at least 18 years old, but this isn’t the norm. It is also possible to prove your identity, like a driver’s license, passport or state ID. If you’ve got all the required documents, you can create a savings or a checking account with most banks.
How to Close a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Durham Branch – 900 W Club Boulevard
It may appear like a daunting job, but closing an Wells Fargo Bank account is actually quite easy. The steps to follow need to take:
1. Take all of your documents. You will need to have your most recent Wells Fargo Bank statement and a voided check from your account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account on the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative is likely to ask you for your account number and other information that can be used to identify you. They might also inquire about what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Cancel any automatic payments. If you have automated payments set up on this account, make sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. After the account has been closed, you will need to withdraw any funds that remain.