Where is Wells Fargo Bank branch in Durham North Carolina?
The Wells Fargo Bank branch in Durham is located at 3211 Shannon Rd Durham, North Carolina.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo Bank Branch Location in 3211 Shannon Rd Durham, North Carolina
Wells Fargo Bank was established in Jan 1, 1870 and headquartered in 101 N. Phillips Avenue Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104. Wells Fargo Bank became a member of FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
3211 Shannon Rd Durham, North Carolina is one of Wells Fargo Bank branch offices in Durham North Carolina. Wells Fargo Bank Durham Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since May 4, 2010. You can reach this Wells Fargo Bank Durham Branch via customer service number (800) 869-3557.
Wells Fargo Bank Durham Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking you can visit Wells Fargo Bank official website www.wellsfargo.com.
Wells Fargo Bank Hours in 3211 Shannon Rd Durham, North Carolina
|Monday||Open 24 hours|
|Tuesday||Open 24 hours|
|Wednesday||Open 24 hours|
|Thursday||Open 24 hours|
|Friday||Open 24 hours|
|Saturday||Open 24 hours|
|Sunday||Open 24 hours|
Wells Fargo Bank Address Map in 3211 Shannon Rd Durham, North Carolina
Wells Fargo Bank in 3211 Shannon Rd Durham, North Carolina (FAQs)
What is Wells Fargo Bank Phone Number in 3211 Shannon Rd Durham, North Carolina?
The number for Wells Fargo Bank is (800) 869-3557.
What is Wells Fargo Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Wells Fargo Bank is www.wellsfargo.com.
What is the Post Code of Wells Fargo Bank in 3211 Shannon Rd Durham, North Carolina?
What Time Does Wells Fargo Bank Open and Close in Durham Branch – 3211 Shannon Rd
Monday (Open 24 hours)
Tuesday (Open 24 hours)
Wednesday (Open 24 hours)
Thursday (Open 24 hours)
Friday (Open 24 hours)
Saturday (Open 24 hours)
Sunday (Open 24 hours)
How to Transfer Money from Wells Fargo Bank to Another in Durham Branch – 3211 Shannon Rd
There are several methods to transfer money to Wells Fargo Bank to another account in Durham.
1. The most commonly used method is to make use of a wire transfer. This is where the Wells Fargo Bank will send the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will then appear in the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring money is to use the ACH transfer. This is the process where Wells Fargo Bank will connect with each other via the ACH network and the money is transferred that way. This usually takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. You could also make use of a service like PayPal or Venmo to transfer money from Wells Fargo Bank in another. These services are usually quick and you can create them to transfer funds on a regular schedule.
4. You can also just withdraw cash from Wells Fargo Bank and deposit it into the other. This might not be the best choice if you’re moving a significant amount of money, however it’s an option when you’re in need of cash fast.
How to Open a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Durham Branch – 3211 Shannon Rd
There are a few steps you should complete before opening an Wells Fargo Bank account. First, you have to do is select the correct Wells Fargo Bank account. There are many different Wells Fargo Bank accounts available, so it’s important to do your research before you decide which one is right for you.
After you’ve selected the Wells Fargo Bank account, the next step is to gather all the documents you need. These include the Social Security number, photo ID as well as the proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 to open your account.
When you’ve got all of the required documents It’s time to set the stage for opening up your account! It’s easy and only takes about a minute. All you have to do is fill in an application and deposit your cash in the bank account.
If you’ve learned how to start a Wells Fargo Bank account There’s no reason to not start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Wells Fargo Bank Account
You can create a Wells Fargo Bank account as soon as you have an Social Security number. Some banks might require you are 18 years old, however this isn’t always the case. You might also have to prove your identity, for example, an ID card, driver’s license or a state ID. If you’ve got all the necessary documents you are able to open a savings or checking account at most banks.
How to Close a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Durham Branch – 3211 Shannon Rd
It’s a big trouble to close an Wells Fargo Bank account. Here are some suggestions to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Wells Fargo Bank and request that you close your account.
3. Follow their instructions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Take any money remaining in the balance.
5. You can cancel any standing or direct debit orders that are linked to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards linked to the account.
7. Make sure you receive an email confirmation from Wells Fargo Bank that your account has been shut down.