Where is Wells Fargo Bank branch in Duluth Minnesota?
This Wells Fargo Bank branch in Duluth is located at 3931 West Superior Street Duluth, Minnesota.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo Bank Branch Location in 3931 West Superior Street Duluth, Minnesota
Wells Fargo Bank was established in Jan 1, 1870 and headquartered in 101 N. Phillips Avenue Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104. Wells Fargo Bank became a member of FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
3931 West Superior Street Duluth, Minnesota is one of Wells Fargo Bank branch offices located in Duluth Minnesota. Wells Fargo Bank Duluth Branch has been providing services to these customers since Nov 28, 1979. You can reach the Wells Fargo Bank Duluth Branch via customer service number (218) 723-2694.
Wells Fargo Bank Duluth Branch offers regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking, please visit Wells Fargo Bank official website www.wellsfargo.com.
Wells Fargo Bank Hours in 3931 West Superior Street Duluth, Minnesota
|Monday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
Wells Fargo Bank Address Map in 3931 West Superior Street Duluth, Minnesota
Wells Fargo Bank in 3931 West Superior Street Duluth, Minnesota (FAQs)
What is Wells Fargo Bank Phone Number in 3931 West Superior Street Duluth, Minnesota?
The phone number of Wells Fargo Bank is (218) 723-2694.
What is Wells Fargo Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Wells Fargo Bank is www.wellsfargo.com.
What is the Post Code of Wells Fargo Bank in 3931 West Superior Street Duluth, Minnesota?
What Time Does Wells Fargo Bank Open and Close in Duluth Branch – 3931 West Superior Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 2:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Wells Fargo Bank to Another in Duluth Branch – 3931 West Superior Street
There are many methods to transfer money to Wells Fargo Bank to another account in Duluth.
1. The most popular method is to make use of a wire transfer. This is where the Wells Fargo Bank sends the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The funds will appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is where the Wells Fargo Bank will be able to communicate with one another via the ACH network and the money is transferred in this manner. This typically takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. It is also possible to use services like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money from Wells Fargo Bank to another. These services usually are quick and you can set them up to send cash on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could just withdraw cash from Wells Fargo Bank and then deposit it into the other. It’s not the best option if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, however it’s an option if you need to get the cash fast.
How to Open a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Duluth Branch – 3931 West Superior Street
There are a few steps you should be aware of before you can create the Wells Fargo Bank account. The first thing you need to do is choose the correct Wells Fargo Bank account. There are many different Wells Fargo Bank accounts out there, so it’s important to research your options before you decide which one is right for you.
After you’ve selected the Wells Fargo Bank account, the next step is to collect all the necessary documents. This includes the Social Security number, photo ID, and proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 in order to set up an account.
After you have all the documents required and documents, you’re ready to set up your account! It’s easy and only takes a few minutes. All you have to do is fill out an application and then deposit the cash in the bank account.
If you’ve learned how to open a Wells Fargo Bank account There’s no reason not to start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Wells Fargo Bank Account
You can open an Wells Fargo Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. There is no age limit however, most banks will require that you’re at 18 to open an account on your own. Some banks may allow you to open a joint account with an adult or parent in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Duluth Branch – 3931 West Superior Street
It may seem like a daunting task however, closing an Wells Fargo Bank account is actually simple. The steps to follow need to take:
1. Take your documents. You will need to have your current Wells Fargo Bank statement and an unpaid check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be able to help you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative may require your account number as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They might also inquire about why you are closing the account.
4. Cancel any automatic payments. If you have automatic payments set up with this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. When the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any remaining funds.