Where is Wells Fargo Bank branch in Abingdon Maryland?
This Wells Fargo Bank branch in Abingdon is located at 400 Constant Friendship Blvd Abingdon, Maryland.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo Bank Branch Location in 400 Constant Friendship Blvd Abingdon, Maryland
Wells Fargo Bank was established in Jan 1, 1870 and headquartered in 101 N. Phillips Avenue Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104. Wells Fargo Bank became a member of FDIC insured after Jan 1, 1934.
400 Constant Friendship Blvd Abingdon, Maryland is one of Wells Fargo Bank branch offices located in Abingdon Maryland. Wells Fargo Bank Abingdon Branch has provided service to these customers since Oct 26, 2009. Contact the Wells Fargo Bank Abingdon Branch through customer service phone number (410) 569-0469.
Wells Fargo Bank Abingdon Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services, please visit Wells Fargo Bank official website www.wellsfargo.com.
Wells Fargo Bank Hours in 400 Constant Friendship Blvd Abingdon, Maryland
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
Wells Fargo Bank Address Map in 400 Constant Friendship Blvd Abingdon, Maryland
Wells Fargo Bank in 400 Constant Friendship Blvd Abingdon, Maryland (FAQs)
What is Wells Fargo Bank Phone Number in 400 Constant Friendship Blvd Abingdon, Maryland?
The phone number of Wells Fargo Bank is (410) 569-0469.
What is Wells Fargo Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Wells Fargo Bank is www.wellsfargo.com.
What is the Post Code of Wells Fargo Bank in 400 Constant Friendship Blvd Abingdon, Maryland?
What Time Does Wells Fargo Bank Open and Close in Abingdon Branch – 400 Constant Friendship Blvd
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 2:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Wells Fargo Bank to Another in Abingdon Branch – 400 Constant Friendship Blvd
There are many reasons you may need to transfer money from Wells Fargo Bank within Abingdon to another. Perhaps you’re moving to an entirely new location and require to close your previous Wells Fargo Bank account and start another one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to reduce costs. No matter what the case, this is very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how to transfer money from bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Wells Fargo Bank bank account.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer funds or making payments. It could be called something different depending on your bank, but it will be located in the main menu on your banking online portal.
3. Input the routing code of your other bank. It is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. You can find this on the other bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. Enter the account number you wish to transfer money to. It can be found on the bank’s website , or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount of money you want to transfer.
6. Review the information to make sure that it is correct, then hit submit or confirm.
The procedure is slightly different when you’re moving money between accounts of the same bank. In that scenario there is no need to enter a routing number since the funds are staying within the same institution.
The whole process should only take a couple of minutes, after which the funds will typically be accessible in the second account within one business day.
How to Open a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Abingdon Branch – 400 Constant Friendship Blvd
There are a few things you should complete before opening a Wells Fargo Bank account. First, you have to decide on is the correct Wells Fargo Bank account. There are numerous Wells Fargo Bank accounts out there, so it’s important to research your options before you pick the one that is right for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an Wells Fargo Bank account, the next step is to collect all of the required documents. That includes documents like your Social Security number, photo ID as well as evidence of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 in order to set up your account.
Once you’ve got all the documents required, it’s time to open your account! The process is easy and takes just about a minute. All you have to do is fill out an application and deposit your funds to the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to open an Wells Fargo Bank account you have no reason not to start saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Wells Fargo Bank Account
You can create an Wells Fargo Bank account once you have an Social Security number. There is no age limit but most banks insist that you be at 18 to open an account for yourself. Some banks will permit you to open a joint account with a parent or guardian in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Wells Fargo Bank Account in Abingdon Branch – 400 Constant Friendship Blvd
It could seem like a daunting task, but closing an Wells Fargo Bank account is actually easy. Here are the steps you need to take:
1. Collect the documents you need. You will need to have your latest Wells Fargo Bank statement, as well as a voided check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be able to help you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative may ask you for your account number as well as other identifiable information. They might also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. Cancel any automatic payments. If you have automatic payments set up with this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. Once the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any funds that remain.