Where is the Webster Bank branch in Windsor Connecticut?
The Webster Bank branch in Windsor is located at 176 Broad Street Windsor, Connecticut.
Table of Contents
Webster Bank Branch Location in 176 Broad Street Windsor, Connecticut
Webster Bank was established in Jan 1, 1870 and headquartered in Webster Plaza Waterbury, Connecticut 06702. Webster Bank became a member of the FDIC insured in Jul 1, 1960.
176 Broad Street Windsor, Connecticut is one of Webster Bank branch offices in Windsor Connecticut. Webster Bank Windsor Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since Nov 4, 1971. Contact the Webster Bank Windsor Branch via customer service number (860) 683-8050.
Webster Bank Windsor Branch also provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking, please visit Webster Bank official website www.websteronline.com.
Webster Bank Hours in 176 Broad Street Windsor, Connecticut
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
Webster Bank Address Map in 176 Broad Street Windsor, Connecticut
Webster Bank in 176 Broad Street Windsor, Connecticut (FAQs)
What is Webster Bank Phone Number in 176 Broad Street Windsor, Connecticut?
The phone number of Webster Bank is (860) 683-8050.
What is Webster Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Webster Bank is www.websteronline.com.
What is the Post Code of Webster Bank in 176 Broad Street Windsor, Connecticut?
What Time Does Webster Bank Open and Close in Windsor Branch – 176 Broad Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 2:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Webster Bank to Another in Windsor Branch – 176 Broad Street
There are a variety of reasons you may have to transfer funds from Webster Bank within Windsor in another. Maybe you’re moving to a new city and need to close your current Webster Bank account and start another one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to reduce costs. Whatever the reason, it’s actually fairly simple to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from one bank to the other:
1. Log in to your online Webster Bank bank account.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer funds as well as making payments. This could be called different based on your bank However, it will be located in the main menu of your banking online portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of the second bank. This is the nine digit code that is used to identify the bank. It is available on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. Enter the account number to which you wish to transfer money to. This can also be found on the bank’s website , or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
6. Review the information to make sure that it is correct, then hit the submit button or verify.
The procedure is slightly different in the case of transferring funds between accounts at one bank. In that scenario it is not necessary to enter a routing number because the funds will remain in the same bank.
The entire process will take a couple of minutes, and , once completed, the funds are usually accessible in the second account in just one day.
How to Open a Webster Bank Account in Windsor Branch – 176 Broad Street
There are a few steps you must do before you can open the Webster Bank account. The first thing to decide on is the appropriate Webster Bank account. There are numerous Webster Bank accounts out there and it’s essential to research your options before you pick the one that is right for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for the Webster Bank account then the next step is to collect all of the required documents. These include the Social Security number, photo ID and the proof of address. Also, you’ll need at minimum $25 to open up an account.
When you’ve got all of the documents required and documents, you’re ready to set up your account! The process is simple and takes just less than a few minutes. All you need complete is to fill out an application and then deposit the money to the account.
Now that you know how to create an Webster Bank account you have no reason not to start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Webster Bank Account
You can start an Webster Bank account as soon as you have an Social Security number. Certain banks might require you are at least 18 years old, but this isn’t the norm. It is also possible to show proof of your identity, like passport, driver’s license or a state ID. Once you have all the documents required and documents, you can open a savings or checking account with most banks.
How to Close a Webster Bank Account in Windsor Branch – 176 Broad Street
It can be a real hassle to shut down the Webster Bank account. Here are some tips to make it simpler.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Webster Bank and request that you shut down your bank account.
3. Follow the instructions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Take any money remaining in the balance.
5. You can cancel any direct debits or standing orders linked to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. You must receive an email confirmation from Webster Bank to confirm that the businessname account was closed.