Where is the Wayne Bank branch in East Stroudsburg Pennsylvania?
The Wayne Bank branch in East Stroudsburg is located at 5165 Milford Road East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania.
Table of Contents
Wayne Bank Branch Location in 5165 Milford Road East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
Wayne Bank was established in Jan 1, 1871 and headquartered in 717 Main Street Honesdale, Pennsylvania 18431. Wayne Bank became a member of FDIC insured after Jan 1, 1934.
5165 Milford Road East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania is one of Wayne Bank branch offices in East Stroudsburg Pennsylvania. Wayne Bank East Stroudsburg Branch has provided service to customers from the time Jul 19, 2004. You can reach the Wayne Bank East Stroudsburg Branch by calling the customer service number (570) 223-0300.
Wayne Bank East Stroudsburg Branch also provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services go to Wayne Bank official website www.waynebank.com.
Wayne Bank Hours in 5165 Milford Road East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
|Monday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Wayne Bank Address Map in 5165 Milford Road East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
Wayne Bank in 5165 Milford Road East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania (FAQs)
What is Wayne Bank Phone Number in 5165 Milford Road East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania?
The phone number of Wayne Bank is (570) 223-0300.
What is Wayne Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Wayne Bank is www.waynebank.com.
What is the Post Code of Wayne Bank in 5165 Milford Road East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania?
What Time Does Wayne Bank Open and Close in East Stroudsburg Branch – 5165 Milford Road
Monday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Wayne Bank to Another in East Stroudsburg Branch – 5165 Milford Road
There are many methods to transfer money from Wayne Bank to another account in East Stroudsburg.
1. The most popular method is to make use of the wire transfer. This is when Wayne Bank will send the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring money is to use the ACH transfer. This is when the Wayne Bank will communicate with each other through the ACH network, and the money is transferred that way. This typically takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. You can also use a service like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds from Wayne Bank into another. These services usually are instant and you can even set them up to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. Finally, you can always simply withdraw money from Wayne Bank and deposit it into the other. It’s not the best choice if you’re moving a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option if you need to get the cash fast.
How to Open a Wayne Bank Account in East Stroudsburg Branch – 5165 Milford Road
There are a few points you should know prior to opening an Wayne Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the process to help you choose the best account for your needs , and be sure to avoid making any errors.
In the beginning, you must choose the type of account you want. The most commonly used types are saving accounts, check accounts, or money market funds. Each comes with distinct advantages and disadvantages, therefore it is important to know the differences before making a decision.
Savings accounts can be a useful place to store your money if you don’t need immediate accessibility to your money. They typically have more interest rates than checking accounts, but there could be limitations on the frequency at which you can withdraw money.
Checking accounts are ideal if you need frequent access to your funds. Most checking accounts come with a debit card that can be used to make purchases or withdraw funds. However, there may be fees associated with certain transactions, such as using an outside-of-network ATM.
Accounts in the money market offer better interest rates than savings or checking accounts, but they also have tighter withdrawal limits. If you require access to your money frequently, a money market account may not be the best option.
Once you’ve decided on the type of account you would like to have, you need to look around for the most attractive deal. There are many things to take into consideration like interest rates, fees, and the minimum balance requirement. It’s important to compare rates from a variety of Wayne Bank account before making a choice.
Once you’ve located the correct account, you’re ready to open it. The process is relatively easy and can be completed online in a matter of minutes. You’ll need to provide some specific information about yourself, including your address, name, as well as your Social Security number. It could also be necessary to deposit funds into the account to create it.
Once your account is open, you can start using it immediately. Just be sure to keep an eye on your balance and make sure you don’t overdraw your account. If you do need to borrow money, the majority of Wayne Bank provide options such as lines of credit or overdraft protection.
Setting up an Wayne Bank accounts is a straightforward procedure that could help you save time and money over the long term. Through research and shopping around, you can find the account that best suits your requirements and will help you reach your financial goals.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Wayne Bank Account
You can create a Wayne Bank account once you have an Social Security number. There is no age limit, although most banks require that you be at 18 to create an account for yourself. Some banks may allow you to create a joint bank account with a parent or guardian if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Wayne Bank Account in East Stroudsburg Branch – 5165 Milford Road
It might appear like a daunting job however, closing the Wayne Bank account is actually quite simple. The steps to follow should follow:
1. Gather the documents you need. You’ll require the current Wayne Bank statement as well as a voided check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be in a position to assist you with closing your account on the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative is likely to ask you for your account number as well as other identifying information. They might also inquire about why you’re closing the account.
4. Cancel any automatic payments. If you have any automated payments associated with this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. When the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any funds that remain.