Where is Washington Savings Bank branch in Effingham Illinois?
Its Washington Savings Bank branch in Effingham is located at 1300 North Keller Drive Effingham, Illinois.
Table of Contents
Washington Savings Bank Branch Location in 1300 North Keller Drive Effingham, Illinois
Washington Savings Bank was established in Jan 1, 1883 and headquartered in 200 South Banker Street Effingham, Illinois 62401. Washington Savings Bank became a member of FDIC insured at Feb 17, 1958.
1300 North Keller Drive Effingham, Illinois is one of Washington Savings Bank branch offices located in Effingham Illinois. Washington Savings Bank Effingham Branch has provided service to customers from the time Establishment of branch. Contact the Washington Savings Bank Effingham Branch through customer service phone number .
Washington Savings Bank Effingham Branch also provide regular banking services. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking go to Washington Savings Bank official website www.washingtonsavings.net.
Washington Savings Bank Hours in 1300 North Keller Drive Effingham, Illinois
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Washington Savings Bank Address Map in 1300 North Keller Drive Effingham, Illinois
Washington Savings Bank in 1300 North Keller Drive Effingham, Illinois (FAQs)
What is Washington Savings Bank Phone Number in 1300 North Keller Drive Effingham, Illinois?
The number for Washington Savings Bank is .
What is Washington Savings Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Washington Savings Bank is www.washingtonsavings.net.
What is the Post Code of Washington Savings Bank in 1300 North Keller Drive Effingham, Illinois?
What Time Does Washington Savings Bank Open and Close in Effingham Branch – 1300 North Keller Drive
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Washington Savings Bank to Another in Effingham Branch – 1300 North Keller Drive
There are many ways to transfer funds between Washington Savings Bank to another account in Effingham.
1. The most popular method is to make use of the wire transfer. This is when Washington Savings Bank sends the money electronically to the receiving bank. The funds will be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is where the Washington Savings Bank will be able to communicate with each other through the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred this way. This typically takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. You can also use a service like PayPal or Venmo to transfer money from Washington Savings Bank in another. These services are usually immediate and you could create them to transfer cash on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always just withdraw cash from Washington Savings Bank and then deposit it into the other. This may not be the most efficient option when you’re transferring a large amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you need to get the money quickly.
How to Open a Washington Savings Bank Account in Effingham Branch – 1300 North Keller Drive
There are a few things you must know before opening a Washington Savings Bank account. This guide will take you through the procedure to help you open the Washington Savings Bank account with ease.
The first thing you need to determine is what type of Washington Savings Bank account you’d like to create. There are numerous types of Washington Savings Bank accounts, which is why it’s crucial to select the one that’s right for you. Conduct some research and look at various Washington Savings Bank accounts to find the most suitable one for your needs.
Once you’ve chosen the Washington Savings Bank account then you’ll need to collect the required documents. Most Washington Savings Bank accounts require basic details like your name, address as well as your Social Security number. You might also be required to show proof of income or proof of identification.
After you have required documents, the following step will be to open the account. This can be done online, over the phone, or in person at the branch location. When you open your account you’ll be required to deposit an initial amount. This can be a modest amount that is like $25.
After your account is open it’s time to begin using it. This includes making deposits and withdrawals when needed. Also, you’ll need to keep track of your account balance so that you don’t overdraw your account.
Making an Washington Savings Bank account is an easy procedure, but you need to take your time and pick the appropriate Washington Savings Bank account that meets your requirements. With a little research and preparation it is possible to open an account without any stress.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Washington Savings Bank Account
There is no minimum age to open an Washington Savings Bank account. Certain credit unions and banks might require you to be 18 years old. However, others may allow you to open an account at any time with the help of a parent or guardian who is co-signer.
If you’re not yet 18 and want to create a Washington Savings Bank account, you must bring your parent or guardian so they can become an owner jointly of the account. This will give them the ability to monitor your account activity and help you to control your finances with prudence. After you reach the age of 18years old, you’ll be able to assume complete control of your account and make all the decisions yourself.
The ideal time to begin contemplating opening a Washington Savings Bank account is the moment you begin to earn income through a part-time work, allowance, or another source. This gives you the chance to begin building up savings and learn the best ways to handle your finances before you need to use it for more complex financial tasks like taking out loans or using credit card.
How to Close a Washington Savings Bank Account in Effingham Branch – 1300 North Keller Drive
It’s a big hassle to shut down a Washington Savings Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to help you make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Washington Savings Bank and request that you end your current account.
3. Follow the instructions attentively.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds from the account.
5. You can cancel any direct debits or standing orders attached to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards that are associated with the account.
7. You must receive written confirmation from Washington Savings Bank to confirm that the businessname account was closed.