Where is the Washington Federal Bank branch in Yuma Arizona?
Its Washington Federal Bank branch in Yuma is located at 1315 Fourth Avenue Yuma, Arizona.
Table of Contents
Washington Federal Bank Branch Location in 1315 Fourth Avenue Yuma, Arizona
Washington Federal Bank was established in Jan 1, 1917 and headquartered in 425 Pike Street Seattle, Washington 98101. Washington Federal Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance in Jun 24, 1935.
1315 Fourth Avenue Yuma, Arizona is one of Washington Federal Bank branch offices located in Yuma Arizona. Washington Federal Bank Yuma Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since Feb 5, 1954. You can reach the Washington Federal Bank Yuma Branch by calling the customer service number (928) 782-9844.
Washington Federal Bank Yuma Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking go to Washington Federal Bank official website www.washingtonfederal.com.
Washington Federal Bank Hours in 1315 Fourth Avenue Yuma, Arizona
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
Washington Federal Bank Address Map in 1315 Fourth Avenue Yuma, Arizona
Washington Federal Bank in 1315 Fourth Avenue Yuma, Arizona (FAQs)
What is Washington Federal Bank Phone Number in 1315 Fourth Avenue Yuma, Arizona?
The number for Washington Federal Bank is (928) 782-9844.
What is Washington Federal Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Washington Federal Bank is www.washingtonfederal.com.
What is the Post Code of Washington Federal Bank in 1315 Fourth Avenue Yuma, Arizona?
What Time Does Washington Federal Bank Open and Close in Yuma Branch – 1315 Fourth Avenue
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Washington Federal Bank to Another in Yuma Branch – 1315 Fourth Avenue
There are many reasons you might require transferring money from Washington Federal Bank in Yuma to another. Maybe you’re moving into a new city and need to close your old Washington Federal Bank account and open a new one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to reduce costs. Whatever the reason, it’s actually fairly simple to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Washington Federal Bank banking account.
2. Locate the section to transfer money as well as making payments. This might be called something different based on your bank however it is located in the main menu of the online banking portal.
3. Input the routing code of your other bank. This is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. This can be found on the other bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number to which you wish to transfer money to. This can also be found on the bank’s site or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount of money you’d like to transfer.
6. Review the information to ensure it’s accurate, then click send or check.
The procedure is slightly different in the case of transferring funds between accounts of the exact same institution. In this case there is no need to input a routing number since the funds are staying within the same institution.
The entire process will take a couple of minutes, and once it’s done, the funds are usually accessible in the second account in just one day.
How to Open a Washington Federal Bank Account in Yuma Branch – 1315 Fourth Avenue
There are a few things you must complete before opening the Washington Federal Bank account. First, you have to decide on is the right Washington Federal Bank account. There are a variety of Washington Federal Bank accounts available It’s crucial to research your options before you pick the one that is best for your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an Washington Federal Bank account, the next step is gathering all the documents you need. These include your Social Security number, photo ID, and the proof of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 in order to set up an account.
When you’ve got all of the required documents and documents, you’re ready to set up up your account! The process is simple and takes just about a minute. All you need be able to complete in an application form and then deposit your money in the bank account.
Now that you’ve learned how to start an Washington Federal Bank account There’s no reason to not begin saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Washington Federal Bank Account
You can create a Washington Federal Bank account once you have the Social Security number. Some banks may require that you be 18 years old, however it’s not always the case. You may also need to provide proof of your identity, for example, an ID card, driver’s license or a state ID. After you have all the documents required, you can create a savings or a checking account with most banks.
How to Close a Washington Federal Bank Account in Yuma Branch – 1315 Fourth Avenue
It could seem like a daunting task however, closing a Washington Federal Bank account can be quite easy. Here are the steps you must follow:
1. Collect the documents you need. You’ll require the current Washington Federal Bank statement and a voided check from your account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be capable of helping you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative may require your account number and other identifiable information. They might also inquire about what you’re doing to close the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you’ve got any automated payments set up on this account, make sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. Once the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.