Which is the Washington Federal Bank branch in Lincoln City Oregon?
This Washington Federal Bank branch in Lincoln City is located at 1545 Northwest Highway 101 Lincoln City, Oregon.
Table of Contents
Washington Federal Bank Branch Location in 1545 Northwest Highway 101 Lincoln City, Oregon
Washington Federal Bank was established in Jan 1, 1917 and headquartered in 425 Pike Street Seattle, Washington 98101. Washington Federal Bank became a member of the FDIC insured in Jun 24, 1935.
1545 Northwest Highway 101 Lincoln City, Oregon is one of Washington Federal Bank branch offices located in Lincoln City Oregon. Washington Federal Bank Lincoln City Branch has provided service to these customers since Mar 1, 1934. Contact this Washington Federal Bank Lincoln City Branch by calling the customer service number (541) 994-3618.
Washington Federal Bank Lincoln City Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services, please visit Washington Federal Bank official website www.washingtonfederal.com.
Washington Federal Bank Hours in 1545 Northwest Highway 101 Lincoln City, Oregon
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
Washington Federal Bank Address Map in 1545 Northwest Highway 101 Lincoln City, Oregon
Washington Federal Bank in 1545 Northwest Highway 101 Lincoln City, Oregon (FAQs)
What is Washington Federal Bank Phone Number in 1545 Northwest Highway 101 Lincoln City, Oregon?
The number for Washington Federal Bank is (541) 994-3618.
What is Washington Federal Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Washington Federal Bank is www.washingtonfederal.com.
What is the Post Code of Washington Federal Bank in 1545 Northwest Highway 101 Lincoln City, Oregon?
What Time Does Washington Federal Bank Open and Close in Lincoln City Branch – 1545 Northwest Highway 101
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Washington Federal Bank to Another in Lincoln City Branch – 1545 Northwest Highway 101
There are many ways that you can transfer money to Washington Federal Bank to another in Lincoln City.
1. The most common way is to make use of the wire transfer. This is when Washington Federal Bank sends the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will then appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another option to transfer funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is when the Washington Federal Bank will be able to communicate with each other via the ACH network, and the money will be transferred that way. This typically takes a few days as well.
3. You could also make use of a service like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money from Washington Federal Bank into another. These are typically instant and you can even configure them to send cash on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could just withdraw cash from Washington Federal Bank and then deposit it into the other. It’s not the best choice if you’re moving a significant amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you need to get the money quickly.
How to Open a Washington Federal Bank Account in Lincoln City Branch – 1545 Northwest Highway 101
There are some things you should be aware of before you can create the Washington Federal Bank account. First, you have to do is select the correct Washington Federal Bank account. There are numerous Washington Federal Bank accounts out there, so it’s important to do your research before you pick the one that is best for your needs.
After you’ve selected the Washington Federal Bank account, the next step is to gather all the documents you need. That includes documents like your Social Security number, photo ID, and the proof of address. It is also necessary to have at least $25 to open an account.
After you have all the necessary documents, it’s time to open up your account! The process is easy and takes only a few minutes. All you have complete is to fill in an application and then deposit the funds into the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to create a Washington Federal Bank account There’s no reason to not begin saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Washington Federal Bank Account
There is no minimum age to open an Washington Federal Bank account. Certain credit unions and banks might require you to be 18 years old. However, others allow the opening of accounts at any age , with an adult or parent as co-signer.
If you’re under the age of 18 and want to create an account with Washington Federal Bank account, bring along a parent or guardian so they can be an owner jointly of the account. This will allow them to have the ability to monitor your account’s activity and assist you learn how to control your finances with prudence. Once you reach 18years old, you’ll be able to take full control of your account and take all the decisions for yourself.
The ideal time to start thinking about opening a Washington Federal Bank account is when you start earning money from a part-time job, allowance, or other source. This will give you the opportunity to start saving and learning how to manage your money prior to when you need to use it for more complex financial transactions like taking out loans or using credit cards.
How to Close a Washington Federal Bank Account in Lincoln City Branch – 1545 Northwest Highway 101
It could seem like a daunting task, but closing an Washington Federal Bank account is actually simple. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Take all of your documents. You will need to have the latest Washington Federal Bank statement, as well as an unpaid check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative is likely to request your account number and other identifiable information. They might also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you have any automated payments associated with this account, be sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. When the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any funds that remain.