Where is the Vantage Bank Texas branch in El Paso Texas?
This Vantage Bank Texas branch in El Paso is located at 175 E. Arizona El Paso, Texas.
Table of Contents
Vantage Bank Texas Branch Location in 175 E. Arizona El Paso, Texas
Vantage Bank Texas was established in Nov 6, 1923 and headquartered in 45 Ne Loop 410 Suite 500 San Antonio, Texas 78216. Vantage Bank Texas became a member of FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
175 E. Arizona El Paso, Texas is one of Vantage Bank Texas branch offices in El Paso Texas. Vantage Bank Texas El Paso Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since Aug 1, 2005. You can contact the Vantage Bank Texas El Paso Branch through customer service phone number (915) 594-3400.
Vantage Bank Texas El Paso Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking go to Vantage Bank Texas official website www.vantage.bank.
Vantage Bank Texas Hours in 175 E. Arizona El Paso, Texas
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
Vantage Bank Texas Address Map in 175 E. Arizona El Paso, Texas
Vantage Bank Texas in 175 E. Arizona El Paso, Texas (FAQs)
What is Vantage Bank Texas Phone Number in 175 E. Arizona El Paso, Texas?
The phone number of Vantage Bank Texas is (915) 594-3400.
What is Vantage Bank Texas Online Banking Website?
Official website for Vantage Bank Texas is www.vantage.bank.
What is the Post Code of Vantage Bank Texas in 175 E. Arizona El Paso, Texas?
What Time Does Vantage Bank Texas Open and Close in El Paso Branch – 175 E. Arizona
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Vantage Bank Texas to Another in El Paso Branch – 175 E. Arizona
There are many ways to transfer funds to Vantage Bank Texas to another account in El Paso.
1. The most commonly used method is to use a wire transfer. This is the method where Vantage Bank Texas sends the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will then be deposited into the account in a couple of days.
2. Another option to transfer money is through an ACH transfer. This is where the Vantage Bank Texas will be able to communicate with each other through the ACH network and the money will be transferred in this manner. It usually takes a couple of days, but it can take longer.
3. You could also make use of services such as PayPal or Venmo to transfer money between Vantage Bank Texas to another. These services are usually quick and you can create them to transfer funds on a regular schedule.
4. You can also just withdraw cash from Vantage Bank Texas and deposit it into the other. It’s not the best option if you’re transferring a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option if you need to get the cash fast.
How to Open a Vantage Bank Texas Account in El Paso Branch – 175 E. Arizona
There are a few things you must do before you can open the Vantage Bank Texas account. First, you have to decide on is the correct Vantage Bank Texas account. There are numerous Vantage Bank Texas accounts to choose from and it’s essential to do your research before you pick the one that is right for you.
Once you’ve chosen an Vantage Bank Texas account then the next step is to collect all the necessary documents. These include the Social Security number, photo ID and evidence of address. You’ll also need to have at minimum $25 to open an account.
After you have all the documents required and documents, you’re ready to set up up your account! The process is simple and takes only less than a few minutes. All you need to do is fill in an application and deposit your cash in the bank account.
Now that you’ve learned how to open a Vantage Bank Texas account you have no reason to not begin saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Vantage Bank Texas Account
You can create a Vantage Bank Texas account once you have an Social Security number. Some banks might require you be 18 years old, however this isn’t always the case. You might also have to show proof of your identity, such as passport, driver’s license or state ID. After you have all the necessary documents you are able to create a savings or a checking account at most banks.
How to Close a Vantage Bank Texas Account in El Paso Branch – 175 E. Arizona
It can be a real pain to close a Vantage Bank Texas account. Here are some helpful tips to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Vantage Bank Texas and request that you shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their directions attentively.
4. Withdraw any remaining money from the account.
5. Refuse to debit any direct debits or standing orders that are linked to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. Make sure you receive written confirmation from the Vantage Bank Texas that your account has been closed.